Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,703 members, 7,805,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

My Best Friend's Girl Friend Wants Me In Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Best Friend's Girl Friend Wants Me In Bed (5303 Views)

My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl / Help!!!! Am Madly In Luv With My Best Friend Girl Friend / When Your Friend's Girl Friend Becomes SO Seductive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Best Friend's Girl Friend Wants Me In Bed by Iegenti(m): 3:04pm On Apr 17, 2009
my best friend's girl friend wants me to have her in bed, what should i do, ?[color=#006600][/color] undecided
Re: My Best Friend's Girl Friend Wants Me In Bed by ladybam(f): 3:09pm On Apr 17, 2009
simply say no!
dats d right tin 2do
Re: My Best Friend's Girl Friend Wants Me In Bed by ogazi007(m): 3:34pm On Apr 17, 2009
what kind of relationship does she has with ur bestfriend,is it a cordial/promising relationship that could lead to marriage?
if yes,pls respect ur friendship with ur best friend and says no to her advances,but if its an undefined relationship they are into,
i advice u cut ur share from the national cake before president yaradua will transfer everything to the north.
delay is dangerous, lol
Re: My Best Friend's Girl Friend Wants Me In Bed by roots: 3:37pm On Apr 17, 2009
if you try that, sorry!!
Re: My Best Friend's Girl Friend Wants Me In Bed by Czarskit(m): 3:43pm On Apr 17, 2009
~ I advise that you do 'Nothing'! ~ What else do you plan to do? ~
Re: My Best Friend's Girl Friend Wants Me In Bed by origina9ja(f): 3:54pm On Apr 17, 2009
how obvious can this be
what kind of friend are you
omo put your self in your friend position and imagine what it will be like for him to say YES
Re: My Best Friend's Girl Friend Wants Me In Bed by IFELEKE(m): 3:58pm On Apr 17, 2009
Nothing.
Am sure you know that,Unless you have Sinister Intentions. . .Do You?
Re: My Best Friend's Girl Friend Wants Me In Bed by Ben13: 4:01pm On Apr 17, 2009
your friendship is at stake, dear.
Re: My Best Friend's Girl Friend Wants Me In Bed by daduke2k(m): 6:26pm On Apr 17, 2009
Have fun man no body wil knw if dont tel,be a gud p boy
Re: My Best Friend's Girl Friend Wants Me In Bed by Hollysmile: 6:38pm On Apr 17, 2009
Why did u confuse de poor gal wit ur body language, in the 1st place? Now u wan2 claim she's de wan chasin after u!
A snitch is what u are, for even thinkin what to do wif de gal. Don't u know de right thing to do?
Re: My Best Friend's Girl Friend Wants Me In Bed by Lovechoco: 8:21pm On Apr 17, 2009
How would you feel if i was banging your mum or your sis, its a shame you are thinking about it, you shouldn't b calling him your friend.
Re: My Best Friend's Girl Friend Wants Me In Bed by 190: 8:27pm On Apr 17, 2009
@ ogazi007
how dare u talk about
my younger brother
yar-adua in such a manner angry angry angry

beta watch ur words man grin grin
Re: My Best Friend's Girl Friend Wants Me In Bed by homosapien(m): 3:35am On Apr 18, 2009
opportunity dems cometh but ones.pls bro follow ur heart
Re: My Best Friend's Girl Friend Wants Me In Bed by SeanT21(f): 3:37am On Apr 18, 2009
do nothing!!
Re: My Best Friend's Girl Friend Wants Me In Bed by puskin: 4:25am On Apr 18, 2009
okay, u dey wait 4advice ehh. Try dis 1,
"BRO'S B4 HO'S".
Re: My Best Friend's Girl Friend Wants Me In Bed by Realsam(m): 7:38pm On Apr 18, 2009
It does happen man but this are the facts to consider: if you sleep with her and she gets married to your friend you will have to keep sleeping with her forever. If she leaves your friend for you after sleeping with her you guys will start a relationship that she will never trust or respect you, remember you will loose your friend. See the bottomline you will be the looser and the suffering party at the end please don't do it. If you want a lady to hit call me I will arrange one for you just tell me her spec.
Re: My Best Friend's Girl Friend Wants Me In Bed by BenHundred(m): 8:19pm On Apr 18, 2009
This may be a trick to see how loyal you are to your friend. But if it isn't, I still suggest you refuse/ reject all advances.
Re: My Best Friend's Girl Friend Wants Me In Bed by origina9ja(f): 12:26am On Apr 19, 2009
exactly
Re: My Best Friend's Girl Friend Wants Me In Bed by oluwafemi113(m): 6:07am On Apr 19, 2009
@ poster
There is noting new in that. Bleep here make you carry face. Noting do you man grin
Re: My Best Friend's Girl Friend Wants Me In Bed by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 19, 2009
That's F**ked up.messin with your Dude's Bitches is a no-no that's forbidden cuz we civilized guys shows respect even if others are doing her.also i hate the way u say what do i do? are u not a man must nairaland come up with a reason why u shud or not do it.Nigeria is beginning to lose its sense of Moral and dignity where are this waves of wimpy Nigerians from. can't even take a decision without posting their dilemma on NL
Re: My Best Friend's Girl Friend Wants Me In Bed by toosoon(m): 10:43am On Apr 19, 2009
@poster,

i will suggest you direct this question to your said Best friend, anything he tells you is okay by me.
Re: My Best Friend's Girl Friend Wants Me In Bed by Doyn1(m): 12:14pm On Apr 19, 2009
Hey dude, simply say NO cos it ain't worth it, Bitches come and go and guess what she'll always taunt you if you do it,
Re: My Best Friend's Girl Friend Wants Me In Bed by ilaugh1: 12:23pm On Apr 19, 2009
@Poster

What are you waiting for - he wants you to have her, after that pass her to more of your friends/
Re: My Best Friend's Girl Friend Wants Me In Bed by ladybam(f): 1:19pm On Apr 19, 2009
@poster

stick 2 NO!
Re: My Best Friend's Girl Friend Wants Me In Bed by Desmond3: 2:48pm On Apr 19, 2009
Guy, dis girl na real daughter of Eve, watch out so as not b like Adam. All dat glitter is not gold oh,
Re: My Best Friend's Girl Friend Wants Me In Bed by neowelsh(m): 3:09pm On Apr 19, 2009
@poster
this is a very difficult situation. Because if u tell her No, she might frame/set u up. And dat will to lead to u having problem with ur friend. And if u have yes/make love to her, it means uve betray ur friend, dat will make u guilty 4 d rest of ur life. Remember Joseph and portiphars wife.
If am in your shoes, i will tell her i like her so much bt it cant go beyond dat, because of d relation u have with her BF, also ask her y she needed u so badly is it because of ur caring nature etc, whatever her answer is, tell her, wit her help u can built it in her BF. Blah blah blah. U see, with dat she wil respect u 4d rest of her life. Gudluck. wink
Re: My Best Friend's Girl Friend Wants Me In Bed by origina9ja(f): 1:13pm On Apr 20, 2009
humm
Re: My Best Friend's Girl Friend Wants Me In Bed by maray(f): 1:56pm On Apr 20, 2009
The ball is in ur court,use ur common sense
Re: My Best Friend's Girl Friend Wants Me In Bed by unfaded(m): 2:14pm On Apr 20, 2009
word!!
Re: My Best Friend's Girl Friend Wants Me In Bed by frank317: 2:20pm On Apr 20, 2009
WHAT are u waitingf 4? can u put sweet in a child's mouth and expect him not to lick it?

if she wants u in bed, take her to bed
Re: My Best Friend's Girl Friend Wants Me In Bed by whitesturd(f): 3:12pm On Apr 20, 2009
u must be realy hot o.my candid advice.dont do it, else expect Someone else to do it 2 u.karma is a BITCH

(1) (2) (Reply)

Signs Of A Real Man / Ghana Girls More Classy Than Nigeria Girls -latest Research / Tinsel Actor Ozzy Agu Proposes To Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.