Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) (99756 Views)

Mohammed Barkindo & Family Visit Buhari In London (Photos) / Picture Of Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa'adatu Barkindo-Musdafa / Emir Sanusi Marries Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by scribble: 12:32pm On Sep 27, 2015
Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, the daughter of the Lamido of Adamawa, is 18 years old and now married to 54 year old Emir of Kano, Muhammadu Sanusi.

She just finished secondary school, is now the Emir's 4th wife. They have a 36 years age difference. Here's a photo of her co-wives and step children.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/09/meet-emir-sanusis-18-year-old-bride.html?m=1

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by alakara(m): 12:33pm On Sep 27, 2015
Hmm
FTC
May his Eminence SLS come back safely to enjoy his honeymoon with his Mulatto.

8 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by scribble: 12:34pm On Sep 27, 2015
I think I want to be a Northerner

They can feed their animals anywhere and if you dont like it "off with your head"

See Sanusi a man who was involved in the beheading of an igbo man

Several decades later still marrying fresh ponmo, yes i want to be a Northerner

ExInferis:

Sorry,

No room for trash.

On second thought why would I want to be a chibok kidnapping, child bride marrying, people impoverishing, people decapitating marauder?

Surely you can absorb the intricacies of the earlier sarcasm....or u too no sabi the book? Boko Haram the matter, kaji?

120 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by meimoks(f): 12:35pm On Sep 27, 2015
Sanusi's young lovely wife. Now men are going for younger girls...... cool

5 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by crazygod(m): 12:36pm On Sep 27, 2015
Poor girl (i know exactly wat i mean)

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by osaslord500(m): 12:37pm On Sep 27, 2015
Poor girl, i wonder how the marriage go next like. !!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by agarawu23(m): 12:38pm On Sep 27, 2015
osaslord500:
Poor girl, i wonder how the marriage go next like. !!
she told you she isn't happy about it?

88 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by frankay430(m): 12:39pm On Sep 27, 2015
she is pretty

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by agarawu23(m): 12:41pm On Sep 27, 2015
scribble:

They can feed their animals anywhere and if you dont like it "off with your head"

Several decades later still marrying fresh ponmo, yes i want to be a Northerner
I don't know when you guys will stop crying over split milk.

He isn't your nightmare

35 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by wisdomguy4u(m): 12:41pm On Sep 27, 2015
This girl is not up to 18years. This should be a girl of 15 or 16 years. They just add up the age to 18 to cover up sanusi's paedopilism

142 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by wisdomguy4u(m): 12:44pm On Sep 27, 2015
agarawu23:
she told you she isn't happy about it?

May a 50years old man sex ,impregnate and marry your 18years old daughter...

Say Amen to that

260 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by scribble: 12:45pm On Sep 27, 2015
calling the cretinous sagamite

come and defend emir of paedo

See as the guy siddon like Bugs Bunny

Where are his playmates?

Oh! There they are!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by agarawu23(m): 12:46pm On Sep 27, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

May an 50years old man sex ,impregnate and marriage your 18years old daughter...

Said a Amen to that
amen "if its her destiny ".

We can't over power destiny and I blv God is in control of our future.

What else?

Modified: enough mentions please. It will not reverse my statement.

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by refreshrate: 12:47pm On Sep 27, 2015
Sanusi is 54 this girl is 18 that means at this girls birth sanusi was 36!

85% of Nairalnaders still never reach that age sef!

At 36 PHd should be in the bag. Some people wouldve stopped giving birth. Changed car like 4 times apartments like 3 times. Someone said omotola married at 18. In the Uk and US it is common.

i completely agree dut did these people get married to someone 36 fvcking years older than them?

Sanusi?

Northern Nigeria!

36 years age difference?

hmmm

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by refreshrate: 12:49pm On Sep 27, 2015
wisdomguy4u:
This girl is not up to 18years. This should be a girl of 15 or 16 years. They just add up the age to 18 to cover up sanusa's paedopilism

i swear i couldnt agree with you more.

44 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by evanscheck(m): 12:58pm On Sep 27, 2015
Its is common among the northern states to marry off their gals at a very young age,but sanusi is old sha,i dnt even know if the gal loves sanusi before agreeing on the marriage or was the marriage used to struck a peace cord,eleviate poverty or do a favour... no one wud ever know d truth

But our Ex- Governor from the south did d same thing in d person of oshiomole.. I think it is wat is trending these days oo grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by WHOcarex: 1:01pm On Sep 27, 2015
Its their thingy.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 27, 2015
agarawu23:
amen if its her destiny.

We can't over power destiny and I blv God is in control of our future.

What else?
God forbid! she'll marry her mate and enjoy marriage. Haba!! No follow all this silly nairalanders dey say Amen to silly, hateful prayers.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 27, 2015
This Linda na witch, how she take get this picture?

3 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 27, 2015
pretty

Laila has a copy too

4 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by agarawu23(m): 1:04pm On Sep 27, 2015
Oyind17:

God forbid! she'll marry her mate and enjoy marriage. Haba!! No follow all this silly nairalanders dey say Amen to silly, hateful prayers.
listen
I believe so much in destiny and what God have in stock for us. I don't know what's written for her so therefore God is in control of our every effort.

3 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 27, 2015
agarawu23:
listen
I believe so much in destiny and what God have on stock for us. I don't know what's written for her so therefore God is in control of our every effort.
What sort of stupid destiny is a 55 year old phallus doing inside this little girl?

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by Firefire(m): 1:09pm On Sep 27, 2015
Educated fool.

Cant Sanusi marry a widow if he needs wife NO. 4 ?

What message is he passing to younger generation likes this his supporters above ^?

Aisha Buhari comes to mind...Married off at 18 also ?

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 27, 2015
Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, the daughter of the Lamido of Adamawa, is 18 years old and now married to 54 year old Emir of Kano, Muhammadu Sanusi. She just finished secondary school, is now the Emir's 4th wife. They have a 36 years age difference.

Here's a photo of her co-wives and step children.

4 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by Obrigardo: 1:12pm On Sep 27, 2015
This girl is matured now, whats wrong with some people sef? see all these hypocrites that started having sex at age 8 - 13 spilling nonsense.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by agarawu23(m): 1:13pm On Sep 27, 2015
chukwudi44:

What sort of stupid destiny is a 55 year old phallus doing inside this little girl?
Mr man,
Leave God to judge jare.

You young guys out there, no be to fvck them and dump them at the end? And these girls will commit suicide after been jilted.

8 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by Obrigardo: 1:14pm On Sep 27, 2015
chukwudi44:

you will only make noise.
oya take knife go cut him prick, idiott old man

The girl is 18 and she is enough at this time and age fool

10 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by Obrigardo: 1:16pm On Sep 27, 2015
agarawu23:
Mr man,
Leave God to judge jare.

You young guys out there, no be to fvck them and dump them at the end? And these girls will commit suicide after been jilted.

Leave all these fools forming holy than thou
You will be surprised to find out the pervert emotions these fools have
And many of them are closet gays, at least alot from that part of the niger
but see as they are displaying their hypocrisy

7 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 27, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, the daughter of the Lamido of Adamawa, is 18 years old and now married to 54 year old Emir of Kano, Muhammadu Sanusi. She just finished secondary school, is now the Emir's 4th wife. They have a 36 years age difference.

Here's a photo of her co-wives and step children.
Are those kids going to be the new bride's step-siblings abi step-kids? This Sanusi Fall our hand.

13 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 27, 2015
Obrigardo:

you will only make noise.
oya take knife go cut him prick, idiott old man

The girl is 18 and she is enough at this time and age fool
Olodo 18 years marrying a 54 year old is okay baa? Smh

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by Obrigardo: 1:25pm On Sep 27, 2015
chukwudi44:

Olodo 18 years marrying a 54 year old is okay baa? Smh

Then you must have serious life issues in this world
Please do your research and see where 95 years old men marry 30 years old woman and tell me if it is right also, hypocrite

she is already 18 and ripe for f#ck. So allow Sanusi to enjoy that punanny.
But why it dey pain you? you don't have anything to f$ck?

23 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by MightySparrow: 1:34pm On Sep 27, 2015
scribble:

Aha! How much is the head of an igbo man?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You / Tompolo Reappears After Over 6 Years In Exile / Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.