Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved (64108 Views)

Diezani Alison-madueke Bought Le Meridien Hotel In Port Harcourt / Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News / Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by GOATandYAMtheory: 12:41pm On Sep 27, 2015
As Minister of Petroleum, Ms. Diezani Alison-Madueke was not only powerful, but influential. She was highly revered and had the ears of former President Goodluck Jonathan. It was no surprise, therefore, that her exquisite detached house in Lekki Phase 1, Victoria Island, Lagos, was heavily guarded by mobile policemen and naval ratings. Right in front of the property is a well-manicured waterfront garden with a small jetty, where speedboats and small yachts of various types were anchored.

But as the popular saying goes, the only thing constant in life is change. Today, the number and size of boats anchored near the garden have dwindled to just three boats that lack the splendour of the former large vessels that used to grace the entrance to the property.
Also, unlike in the past when the security around the building was so tough that residents had to keep moving until they got past it, there are currently only one or two unarmed naval ratings carrying out sentry duties at the site.
It was also gathered that until now, the exclusive corner piece property, which overlooks the Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge, used to be a no-go area, even for residents of the estate.

However, even though the building has not yet lost its beauty, residents are said to be having some respite, as they can now jog past the property without being accosted, harassed or interrogated by heavily armed guards.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/diezani-alison-madueke-s-neighbours-relieved/221296/

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by Firefire(m): 12:41pm On Sep 27, 2015
Interesting...

Let her return all the loots in her custody sharp sharp, no story.

123 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by kamair237(m): 12:44pm On Sep 27, 2015
soooooo what

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by midolian(m): 12:44pm On Sep 27, 2015
Firefire:
Interesting...

why I respect you? You dont know how to follow people blindly. Ordinarily, one would expect you to side this woman because she worked with Jonathan(your paymaster).. but NO!

135 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by tellwisdom: 12:45pm On Sep 27, 2015
This wan na news?? sad..Arm and unarmed men, speed boat, I couldn't jog pass, plus neighbors are relieved..What can i make of all that?? sad

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by DaBullIT(m): 12:45pm On Sep 27, 2015
However, even though the building has not yet lost its beauty, residents are said to be having some respite, as they can now jog past the property without being accosted, harassed or interrogated by heavily armed guards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by frankay430(m): 12:46pm On Sep 27, 2015
ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by Femolacaster(m): 12:46pm On Sep 27, 2015
This wowan can never escape justice!

4 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by agarawu23(m): 12:49pm On Sep 27, 2015
shocked
Wetin we dey wait for again ?
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by Firefire(m): 12:50pm On Sep 27, 2015
midolian:
why I respect you? You dont know how to follow people blindly.

I don't follow anybody, I am representing the common man on the street.

I will not hesitate to attack my hero GEJ if I found any reason to do that, like I did severally while he was the president.

Only APC blind followers never sees anything wrong in their clueless demi-god's actions. undecided

Let all looters of our common wealth return them ASAP.

No Sacred Cow. APC=>PDP=>APGA=>LP=> Political looters angry

199 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by Beremx(f): 12:53pm On Sep 27, 2015
Firefire:
Interesting...

Firefire my guy! You see why I like you?

Nuff respect to you.

21 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by midolian(m): 12:53pm On Sep 27, 2015
Firefire:

I don't follow anybody, I am representing the common man on the street.

I will not hesitate to attack my hero GEJ if I found any reason to do that, like I did severally while he was the president.

[s]Only APC blind followers never sees anything wrong in their clueless demi-god's actions.[/s] undecided

Let all looters of our common wealth return them ASAP.

No Sacred Cow. APC=>PDP=>APGA=>LP=> Political looters angry

"Ori e pe" - "your head is complete" cheesy cheesy

37 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by Firefire(m): 1:01pm On Sep 27, 2015
midolian:
"Ori e pe" - "your head is complete" cheesy cheesy

Why u dey cancel the truth naa.

Please note that you can never hide the truth.

APC supporters should be objective, and not be an "Abobakus"

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by WHOcarex: 1:02pm On Sep 27, 2015
Maybe she sold some of the stuffs, to return the loot.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by funlord(m): 1:06pm On Sep 27, 2015
grin
"_Bitch better return OUR money"( in rihannas voice), Oh yeah eh eh!!!

5 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:09pm On Sep 27, 2015
It is very simple! Institute a lawsuit against her if you find her wanting and allow her prove her innocence in court.

31 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by kkkp: 1:21pm On Sep 27, 2015
Chai nothing last forever grin

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by RockMaxi: 1:24pm On Sep 27, 2015

@OP, who relieved them grin grin

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by PRYCE(m): 1:38pm On Sep 27, 2015
Get Well soon to her if she's really sick... but she gotta refund ALL our monies! Frog eyed thief!

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by vinelli(m): 2:28pm On Sep 27, 2015
Firefire:
Interesting...
Collect even the house join am
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by fr3do(m): 2:37pm On Sep 27, 2015
This woman has not been trialled, talk less of being found guilty.
Tinubu is more rumoured criminal than this woman.

12 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by okooloyun1(m): 2:39pm On Sep 27, 2015
The only constant thing in life is change if you doubt it where is Introvert and Lady f in FTC on NL.

8 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by WhiZTiM(m): 2:39pm On Sep 27, 2015
Interesting...
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by Dindondin(m): 2:39pm On Sep 27, 2015
brb
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by Tahtah: 2:40pm On Sep 27, 2015
sad
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by piagetskinner(m): 2:40pm On Sep 27, 2015
Change is constant # that's to say u cannot be in one position forever
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by LMAyedun(m): 2:40pm On Sep 27, 2015
Enough about this woman abegi... if we want to sent her to Jail, let's make it fast.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by shiinihost: 2:42pm On Sep 27, 2015
good for them.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by BigElEddy(m): 2:42pm On Sep 27, 2015
If you want to live that way, hustle hard legally and no one, not even gods will tell you nonsense or ask you questions.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by Obrigardo: 2:42pm On Sep 27, 2015
Once you had power
then you stole
and everything now would be taken from you
next is kirikiri or you go into oblivion

But as crazy as Nigeria is, you will go scot free with some of your loots

but nemesis will catch up with you okpolo eye
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 27, 2015
I just wish buhari can open this woman's casefile for just a moment. Just a moment. Bladdy thief woman.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo Pays Surprise Visit To El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photo) / El-rufai Reportedly Took His Son To A Public Hospital (Photo) / Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.