Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Ben Carson Now Joint Top With Trump In US GOP Polls After AntiMuslim Comments - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ben Carson Now Joint Top With Trump In US GOP Polls After AntiMuslim Comments (1700 Views)

Why Are Muslims Outraged At Dr. Ben Carson? - Cramjones / GOP candidate Carson: A Muslim Shouldn't Be President / Ben Carson On US Muslim Presidency: "I Would Not Advocate That" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ben Carson Now Joint Top With Trump In US GOP Polls After AntiMuslim Comments by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 27, 2015
On the Republican side, neurosurgeon Ben Carson has pulled into a tie with real estate magnate Donald Trump. Trump has just a one-point advantage over Carson, 21 percent to 20 percent.
Florida Sen. Marco Rubio and former Hewlett-Packard CEO Carly Fiorina are tied for third at 11 percent. Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush is at 7 percent, Ohio Gov. John Kasich is at 6 percent, Texas Sen. Ted Cruz is at 5 percent, Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul is at 3 percent, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie is at 3 percent and former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee is at 2 percent.

Poll: Sanders surges past Clinton in New Hampshire
By ELIZA COLLINS

Bringing up the rear are former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum and Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal, both at 1 percent. Failing to earn any support were South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham, former New York Gov. George Pataki and former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore. The poll includes interviews with 230 Republican voters, and results for this question carry a margin of error of plus or minus 6.5 percentage points.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/09/trump-biden-nbc-poll-carson-clinton-sanders-214108#ixzz3mwzddzkT
Re: Ben Carson Now Joint Top With Trump In US GOP Polls After AntiMuslim Comments by CyberWolf: 3:51pm On Sep 27, 2015
Ben Carson said the mind of the majority of Americans though some of them won't admit it openly. I salute BEN for his bravery and if care is not taken, I see him clinching the Republican ticket. If that happens, I see his as the next US president.

America needs someone with balls like this in this crucial time when Muslim beasts are on rampage spilling blood anyhow. Nobody wants a potential terrorist in control of a nuclear warhead. angry

11 Likes

Re: Ben Carson Now Joint Top With Trump In US GOP Polls After AntiMuslim Comments by teniyi(m): 4:03pm On Sep 27, 2015
Ben Carson was clear:

1. He wants someone who can put the American constitution above his religious belief.

2. A Muslim can never do this so a Muslim should not be elected President of America.

NB: Actually a Muslim can never put the constitution above his faith. Any Muslim who does this knowingly, without being compelled to do so, is not a Muslim.

10 Likes

Re: Ben Carson Now Joint Top With Trump In US GOP Polls After AntiMuslim Comments by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 27, 2015
CyberWolf:
Ben Carson said the mind of the majority of Americans though some of them won't admit it openly. I salute BEN for his bravery and if care is not taken, I see him clinching the Republican ticket. If that happens, I see his as the next US president.

America needs someone with balls like this in this crucial time when Muslim beasts are on rampage spilling blood anyhow. Nobody wants a potential terrorist in control of a nuclear warhead. angry
He's also running very well against Clinton in potential match ups in battleground states, he is one to watch.
Re: Ben Carson Now Joint Top With Trump In US GOP Polls After AntiMuslim Comments by wadetaw202: 4:11pm On Sep 27, 2015
SenseiX:

He's also running very well against Clinton in potential match ups in battleground states, he is one to watch.

IMO, If it comes to a Clinton vs Carson final match, I do not see a Clinton victory.
Re: Ben Carson Now Joint Top With Trump In US GOP Polls After AntiMuslim Comments by pendusky(m): 4:18pm On Sep 27, 2015
Its beginning to get interesting!

At last Trump has a rival!

1 Like

Re: Ben Carson Now Joint Top With Trump In US GOP Polls After AntiMuslim Comments by QTEST007(m): 4:19pm On Sep 27, 2015
Personally,I don't see another black man as the next american president,just after Obama.
Re: Ben Carson Now Joint Top With Trump In US GOP Polls After AntiMuslim Comments by absoluteSuccess: 4:21pm On Sep 27, 2015
It is 'African-American's turn' in my country's political parlance.

Ben Carson all the way: Mr. Barrack Obama is like Joseph, the main man has come.
Re: Ben Carson Now Joint Top With Trump In US GOP Polls After AntiMuslim Comments by absoluteSuccess: 4:27pm On Sep 27, 2015
QTEST007:
Personally,I don't see another black man as the next american president,just after Obama.
Nobody sees the black man before Obama came.
Re: Ben Carson Now Joint Top With Trump In US GOP Polls After AntiMuslim Comments by ERAKAMUS: 4:29pm On Sep 27, 2015
Ben Carson the Intelligent MAN
Re: Ben Carson Now Joint Top With Trump In US GOP Polls After AntiMuslim Comments by Abbeyme: 4:37pm On Sep 27, 2015
This is getting more interesting...

Yes, he's a successful neurosurgeon but can he be an equally successful president of the USA?
Re: Ben Carson Now Joint Top With Trump In US GOP Polls After AntiMuslim Comments by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 27, 2015
I still think Ben was right though
Re: Ben Carson Now Joint Top With Trump In US GOP Polls After AntiMuslim Comments by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 27, 2015
Beginning and end of story!!!!

teniyi:
Ben Carson was clear:

1. He wants someone who can put the American constitution above his religious belief.

2. A Muslim can never do this so a Muslim should not be elected President of America.

NB: Actually a Muslim can never put the constitution above his faith. Any Muslim who does this knowingly, without being compelled to do so, is not a Muslim.
Re: Ben Carson Now Joint Top With Trump In US GOP Polls After AntiMuslim Comments by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 27, 2015
I talk am Ben Carson/Donald Trump for white house. Hillary should retire to Otuoke.
Re: Ben Carson Now Joint Top With Trump In US GOP Polls After AntiMuslim Comments by IdeeEsperanza(m): 5:18pm On Sep 27, 2015
Interesting
Re: Ben Carson Now Joint Top With Trump In US GOP Polls After AntiMuslim Comments by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 27, 2015
Timbuktou:
I talk am Ben Carson/Donald Trump for white house. Hillary should retire to Otuoke.
lmao...Otuoke? Gee nairalanders are damn funny
Re: Ben Carson Now Joint Top With Trump In US GOP Polls After AntiMuslim Comments by CyberWolf: 5:57pm On Sep 27, 2015
SenseiX:

of course in the last head to head match with Clinton, he had 49% while Clinton had 42%. He even posted on his FB wall that after the controversial statement regarding Moslems, that $$$$ has been pouring from different sponsors. This is to tell you that greater percentage of Americans supported what he said.

1 Like

Re: Ben Carson Now Joint Top With Trump In US GOP Polls After AntiMuslim Comments by CyberWolf: 5:58pm On Sep 27, 2015
QTEST007:
you have a point, that's why I won't put my money on Ben unless he clinches the Republican ticket..
Re: Ben Carson Now Joint Top With Trump In US GOP Polls After AntiMuslim Comments by cecegorz(m): 4:54pm On Sep 29, 2015
The fact is that with what the way Islamists are gaining ascendancy in the Middle East, there are palpable fears in the US that these bad guys can make a return to bombing America and as such they need a die hard Christian conservative to defend America.
Obama's claim to Christianity is in serious doubt today because of the way he prevaricated in the Syrian issue, which should have been nipped in the board earlier before the massive rise of ISIS.
As it stands now, Carson has told the old generation Americans what they really want to hear and that has boosted his popularity.

(1) (Reply)

Venezuela Expels U.s. Ambassador / Space Program Of Congo / Is Nelson Mandela Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.