Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:08 AM

Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? (14297 Views)

My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics / Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) / Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? by nikkypearl(f): 8:46pm On Sep 27, 2015
naijaboiy:

When an ass is big it's just scintillating looking at it.

A big ass has many advantages when it comes to romance.

I mean,its unexplainable. God just created us(men) to be attracted to it. gringrin

Damn! cheesy

No be u dey talk boobz , boobz for one thread like dat
Re: Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 27, 2015
UnimkeAk:

stay dere and be asking questions
big yanch no kill me ; I thank God

Lol...
Re: Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 27, 2015
Ebayray:

Hmmm, Kay. No o. Nt yet. Me jes tayad. I jes can't get out of the house
dey are wicked o
Re: Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? by UnimkeAk(m): 8:54pm On Sep 27, 2015
Ebayray:

Lol...
grin true
Re: Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 27, 2015
Otibho80:
dey are wicked o
Abi o
Re: Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 27, 2015
UnimkeAk:

grin true
Lol, yeah, seriously o
Re: Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 27, 2015
nikkypearl:

Lol, d guy say him like butts na.. Sings in Nicki Minaj's voice, oh ma God look at her butt... @nikkipearl

1 Like

Re: Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? by abiambo(m): 8:59pm On Sep 27, 2015
WEN taste u go confirm am... I used To like slim chicks until I enter d place
iAmCharis:
Toolz uploaded a picture on her IG yesterday and the comment box was turned upside down! Saw a thread concerning it here too and some guys were like damn! I'm sure some persons even did some things with the picture. grin

Really, what's the thing with big ass/thighs? How e dey do una? We want to know!
Re: Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 27, 2015
So what will happen to all the slim chicks out dere when all d miss endowed gals r taken by u guys?!? Smh
Re: Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? by IamLEGEND1: 9:07pm On Sep 27, 2015
iAmCharis:
Lmao! I wonder how some assless girls will be feeling right now. grin grin

they can go and jump inside well....

we don't really care....

modified*

quiinnbee dear

Re: Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? by nikkypearl(f): 9:09pm On Sep 27, 2015
Ebayray:

Lol, d guy say him like butts na..
Sings in Nicki Minaj's voice, oh ma God look at her butt... @nikkipearl

Loll!hmmm! grin
Re: Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 27, 2015
UnimkeAk:

stay dere and be asking questions

big yanch no kill me ; I thank God
grin grin
Re: Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 27, 2015
nikkypearl:

Loll!hmmm! grin
Lol, yeah. So do you know naijaboiy from a different thread b4 sayin Boobz all the way...
Re: Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 27, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

they can go and jump inside well....
we don't really care....
modified*
quiinnbee dear
Lol Long Time.Yo!
Re: Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? by IamLEGEND1: 9:14pm On Sep 27, 2015
[quote author=quiinnBee post=38442576] Lol Long Time.Yo![/quotei'm telling u mehn...
wetin u dey find for thread about yansh na?
Re: Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 27, 2015
[quote author=IamLEGEND1 post=38442688][/quote] lol..someone i know commented on it. so i stopped to check tongue
Re: Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? by naijaboiy: 9:22pm On Sep 27, 2015
nikkypearl:

Me? shocked

Link please..
Re: Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? by nikkypearl(f): 9:22pm On Sep 27, 2015
Ebayray:

Lol, yeah.
So do you know naijaboiy from a different thread b4 sayin Boobz all the way...

I knw every regular member here including u grin
Re: Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? by naijaboiy: 9:25pm On Sep 27, 2015
Ebayray:

Lol, yeah.
So do you know naijaboiy from a different thread b4 sayin Boobz all the way...
Lol...don't mind her o! cheesy

I've never placed a boobs over an ass. Girls why are we arguing this? cheesy

You people gat something to offer? wink
Re: Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 27, 2015
naijaboiy:
Lol...don't mind her o! cheesy
I've never placed a boobs over an ass. Girls why are we arguing this? cheesy
You people gat something to offer? wink
Lolz.. Nah
Re: Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? by IamLEGEND1: 9:31pm On Sep 27, 2015
quiinnBee:

lol..someone i know commented on it. so i stopped to check tongue
den drop opinion na....stop to dey creep.

#TeamBootay

or

#TeamFlatBack?
Re: Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 27, 2015
nikkypearl:

Lolz, u don't know me o
Re: Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? by naijaboiy: 9:32pm On Sep 27, 2015
nikkypearl:

angry
Re: Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 27, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
den drop opinion na....stop to dey creep.

#TeamBootay

or

#TeamFlatBack?

grin i aint a lesbo.so neither.
Re: Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 27, 2015
iAmCharis:
Toolz uploaded a picture on her IG yesterday and the comment box was turned upside down! Saw a thread concerning it here too and some guys were like damn! I'm sure some persons even did some things with the picture. grin

Really, what's the thing with big ass/thighs? How e dey do una? We want to know!

This is blasphemy
Back in the day people got killed for saying stuff like this

Iamlegend
Re: Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 27, 2015
jonaifame22:
Big ass is a very independent ass in the sense that it has a mind of it's own that is to say it shakes at every giving opportunity it gets without the approval of it's owner,furthermore u need to see the rear view of a big ass when u're doin doggy wth the gal, this makes me remember Nkechi my nursing galfriend in my years in uniben chai may God bless her soul, also big ass makes u believe dat God is a mighty God cos if he cld attach such a mighty load to the back of a lady and she doesn't feel the weight neither does it fall off then u should start beleiving dat nothing is impossible to him, and also during thanksgiving service u need to see the heavily endowed ladies shake this thing in thanks giving to the most high God, infact the sight is next to seeing the gates of heaven, I cld go on and on but meanwhile, water wey I put for fire for eba don dey boil, I will be back

2 Likes

Re: Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 27, 2015
Maybe guys don't always love big asses but they say they do just to keep the majority of girls insecure.
Re: Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? by realglob(m): 11:14pm On Sep 27, 2015
Moderate tins pleases me jare. Nt a fan 2 big tins both front and back

1 Like

Re: Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 27, 2015
Twaci:
To say i was surprised at this comment above me is a fat lie.

Adeh39, kwencypresh come and see oh! Lets find out whats so trippy about it cheesy

Observing cool.....cos i don suffer from guys hands...small ass nd boobs cry cry

Make i see d thing wey dey totori demembarassed
Re: Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? by cooljoe(m): 11:52pm On Sep 27, 2015
duno sha o, but me I luv babes with big thighs. jst like kenderic lamar
Re: Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 27, 2015
Krystalxxx:
Maybe guys don't always love big asses but they say they do just to keep the majority of girls insecure.
I know you belong to that category.
Re: Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 28, 2015
rexkexmilan:
I know you belong to that category.

Me? I love myself just the way I am, I'm not insecure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Indian Man Impregnated His 13 Wives At Same Time (photo) / Hubby Fertility Test / Look At What This Lady Allow Men To Do Her Boob At Elegushi Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.