Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

String Of Successes Against Boko Haram Shows Military Can Meet Deadline – APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / String Of Successes Against Boko Haram Shows Military Can Meet Deadline – APC (980 Views)

Fashola Speeds Up Work On Mokwa-Jeba After Bridge Collapse To Meet Deadline.PICS / Successes Recorded In Operation 'lafiya Dole' From 17-22 Jan (graphic Pictures) / Military Can Never Defeat Boko Haram By December – Jide Johnson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

String Of Successes Against Boko Haram Shows Military Can Meet Deadline – APC by rozayx5(m): 5:38pm On Sep 27, 2015

The All Progressives Congress (APC) has again hailed the Nigerian military for its string of successes in the
battle against Boko Haram, saying the impressive performance has shown that the terror group can indeed
be defeated within the time stipulated by President Muhammadu Buhari.

In a statement issued in Lagos on Sunday by its National Publicity Secretary, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, the party
said the continued push to dislodge the terrorists from their fortress in Sambisa Forest and elsewhere, the
dismantling of their major fuel depot and other logistics and the rescue of many innocent people from the clutches of the terrorists are clear indications that the military has
gained the upper hand against Boko Haram.

It said the mere fact that the terrorists are now surrendering in droves to the gallant troops of the Nigerian military is the clearest indication yet that the bandits are feeling the tremendous heat which has been turned on them.

APC urged the troops to continue with their gallantry and patriotism until they have finally silenced the terror
group that has caused the nation so much pain, stressing the need to step up intelligence gathering to stop the
lone wolf suicide bombers.

The party also commended the Service Chiefs for their leadership, saying their personal examples – which have
seen them on the battle front many times – have made all the difference in motivating their troops.

”The bigger picture of the impending Boko Haram defeat is the restoration of the much-vaunted capability of the
Nigerian military and its globally-acclaimed professionalism that have vaulted Nigeria to the elite group of top global peace-keeping nations.

”The sharp turnaround in the war against Boko Haram, which had hitherto seen the terrorists gaining territories and
striking at times and places of their own choosing, is also an indication of what a nation can achieve under a purposeful, committed, disciplined and sincere leadership,” it said.

APC reiterated its appeal to all Nigerians to continue to support and pray for the troops, many of whom are paying the supreme price even as we write in order to ensure the safety and security of all Nigerians and the stability,

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/string-of-successes-against-boko-haram-shows-military-can-meet-deadline-apc/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: String Of Successes Against Boko Haram Shows Military Can Meet Deadline – APC by rozayx5(m): 5:39pm On Sep 27, 2015
APC think propaganda will help their govt.

Sdindan Roob chukkiephil ChappyChase Ishiamu gunuvi Truckpusher tonyebarcanista bomsilaga exxell erunz dunsman Nigerianvenom Ishiamu Phockphockman, nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh, Koded, Ecoterrors, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, OcheJoseph, Dearpreye, Firefire, Tomakint Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka Ecoterrors, Dumkem21 Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 DebateNigeria and all patriots lalasticlala ishilove

3 Likes

Re: String Of Successes Against Boko Haram Shows Military Can Meet Deadline – APC by Firefire(m): 5:40pm On Sep 27, 2015
APC and lies...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: String Of Successes Against Boko Haram Shows Military Can Meet Deadline – APC by ORACLE1975(m): 5:40pm On Sep 27, 2015
So suddenly the army is now gallant? I hate your words, your reasoning, and wish that all the misinformation you utter in the name of politics catch up with you - same for all who play with vital national structures in the name of politics. It is a cheap and irresponsible game.

We all grew up saying this pledge to Nigeria in the name of God - "to be faithful, loyal, and honest". Alhaji Mohammd, can you ever swear that you have ever been honest and objective in your life as spokesperson?

I LOYAL TO APC..

2 Likes

Re: String Of Successes Against Boko Haram Shows Military Can Meet Deadline – APC by yusaasif(m): 5:42pm On Sep 27, 2015
Good news! I know boko bitches n news attached to it will become history very soon smiley
Re: String Of Successes Against Boko Haram Shows Military Can Meet Deadline – APC by deadZONE: 5:43pm On Sep 27, 2015
What string of success??
undecided undecided undecided

Bokoharam recently attacked DSS office killed 5
and rescued their detained members, APC is
that how u define success?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: String Of Successes Against Boko Haram Shows Military Can Meet Deadline – APC by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 27, 2015
well,
Re: String Of Successes Against Boko Haram Shows Military Can Meet Deadline – APC by ADULTBASE(m): 5:44pm On Sep 27, 2015
BABA IS COMING UP! Jah bless 9ja
Re: String Of Successes Against Boko Haram Shows Military Can Meet Deadline – APC by adonbilivit: 5:45pm On Sep 27, 2015
AMEN!!!
Re: String Of Successes Against Boko Haram Shows Military Can Meet Deadline – APC by ogoplus: 5:50pm On Sep 27, 2015
The government is set to embarrass itself by emphasising on deadline for ending the menace of the terrorists in North East.

And the opposition will take advantage of that.......

You cannot fix a date of ending terror attacks.....except you open negotiations with the group

The guys can seize fire......go into hiding and resume attacks after the set date.

The army and other security agencies will win the war against the terrorist but let us forget the deadline.......

1 Like

Re: String Of Successes Against Boko Haram Shows Military Can Meet Deadline – APC by ishiamu(m): 5:52pm On Sep 27, 2015
rozayx5:
APC think propaganda will help their govt.

Sdindan Roob chukkiephil ChappyChase Ishiamu gunuvi Truckpusher tonyebarcanista bomsilaga exxell erunz dunsman Nigerianvenom Ishiamu Phockphockman, nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh, Koded, Ecoterrors, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, OcheJoseph, Dearpreye, Firefire, Tomakint Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka Ecoterrors, Dumkem21 Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 DebateNigeria and all patriots lalasticlala ishilove

Apceee. Shame

4 Likes

Re: String Of Successes Against Boko Haram Shows Military Can Meet Deadline – APC by rozayx5(m): 5:53pm On Sep 27, 2015
ogoplus:
The government is set to embarrass itself by emphasising on deadline for ending the menace of the terrorists in North East.

And the opposition will take advantage of that.......

You cannot fix a date of ending terror attacks.....except you open negotiations with the group

The guys can seize fire......go into hiding and resume attacks after the set date.

The army and other security agencies will win the war against the terrorist but let us forget the deadline.......

you dey mind them.
where is APC deadline for their campaign promises?

3 Likes

Re: String Of Successes Against Boko Haram Shows Military Can Meet Deadline – APC by obynocute(m): 6:09pm On Sep 27, 2015
We re winning d war!!!!!!. By APC.
Re: String Of Successes Against Boko Haram Shows Military Can Meet Deadline – APC by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 27, 2015
APC must be high on cow dung

1 Like

Re: String Of Successes Against Boko Haram Shows Military Can Meet Deadline – APC by lunaticfringe: 6:18pm On Sep 27, 2015
Propaganda government... Keep the lies coming....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: String Of Successes Against Boko Haram Shows Military Can Meet Deadline – APC by Benedict44(m): 6:20pm On Sep 27, 2015
which success...Apc decieving people since 180bc....
Re: String Of Successes Against Boko Haram Shows Military Can Meet Deadline – APC by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:29pm On Sep 27, 2015
ADULTBASE:
BABA IS COMING UP!
Jah bless 9ja
Baba is coming up? What are you? An extraterrestial humanoid who just landed on earth and is oblivious of the intensified attacks by the resident terrorists since Buhari became the GCFR? Or maybe you're a bionic sycophant programmed to sing praises of 'Lord' Buhari mindlessly? Yes, that is it. ♦

1 Like

Re: String Of Successes Against Boko Haram Shows Military Can Meet Deadline – APC by francizy(m): 6:29pm On Sep 27, 2015
deadZONE:
What string of success??
undecided undecided undecided

Bokoharam recently attacked DSS office killed 5
and rescued their detained members, APC is
that how u define success?

Trust them to keep lying to their gullibles. I have chosen not to believe any words from the media till it's firstly confirmed as true. This is because the present government has infiltrated the media with unprecedented lies.
Re: String Of Successes Against Boko Haram Shows Military Can Meet Deadline – APC by hinwazaka: 6:48pm On Sep 27, 2015
PRECISELY.
AND THE DSS ATTACK BY THE BOKO HARAM IN KOGI. THE BOMBINGS IN BORNO AND MUNGUNO. THE INCESSANT ATTACKS ON VILLAGES. THE ABDUCTION OF OLU FALAE ARE ALL ATTESTATIONS TO THE SCHIZOPHRENIC MADNESS OF THE APC MEDIA TEAM
Re: String Of Successes Against Boko Haram Shows Military Can Meet Deadline – APC by ADULTBASE(m): 6:53pm On Sep 27, 2015
Warris this maga saying?
TheSonOfMark:
Baba is coming up? What are you? An extraterrestial humanoid who just landed on earth and is oblivious of the intensified attacks by the resident terrorists since Buhari became the GCFR? Or maybe you're a bionic sycophant programmed to sing praises of 'Lord' Buhari mindlessly? Yes, that is it. ♦
Re: String Of Successes Against Boko Haram Shows Military Can Meet Deadline – APC by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:00pm On Sep 27, 2015
ADULTBASE:
Warris this maga saying?
You don't understand? Enough proof that you are a programmed bionic being then. Hold on while I get my programmer friends to translate this to computer language. In the meantime, continue your butt-licking duties.♦
Re: String Of Successes Against Boko Haram Shows Military Can Meet Deadline – APC by ADULTBASE(m): 7:12pm On Sep 27, 2015
Were niyi o!
Bros am sorry i think you are mad!
TheSonOfMark:
You don't understand? Enough proof that you are a programmed bionic being then. Hold on while I get my programmer friends to translate this to computer language. In the meantime, continue your butt-licking duties.♦
Re: String Of Successes Against Boko Haram Shows Military Can Meet Deadline – APC by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:23pm On Sep 27, 2015
ADULTBASE:
Were niyi o!
Bros am sorry i think you are mad!
You are mad? I suppose that explains why you have a permanent bedspace since age four in the psychiatric hospital at Yaba, Lagos. Wow, for a butt-licking robot you can think. Your programmer tried. ♦

1 Like

Re: String Of Successes Against Boko Haram Shows Military Can Meet Deadline – APC by stcool(m): 7:28pm On Sep 27, 2015
THUDER FIRE LAI MOHAMED...retard!
Re: String Of Successes Against Boko Haram Shows Military Can Meet Deadline – APC by illmatic101(m): 7:28pm On Sep 27, 2015
APC and propaganda hmmm. I'm not suppose to be saying this right now but the truth most be told, our soldiers needs weapons right now to consolidate on their recent achievements, remember the tanks and ammunition that the Russians supplied were in phases, the first phase of the contract has already been supplied. Now all this war machines can't last forever on the battle field, some needs to be replace due to mines they run into, anti-tank, suicide bombers etc, the numbers of tanks have been depleting without replacement.

PMB cancelled the contract the past administration had with the Russians, hoping help will be coming from the west, as it stands now the military are on the defence.

APC lead Government should do the needful swallow their pride and go back to the Russians instead of feeding the masses with lies upon lies.
Re: String Of Successes Against Boko Haram Shows Military Can Meet Deadline – APC by ADULTBASE(m): 7:33pm On Sep 27, 2015
MAD MAN GET OFF MY MENTION GUY!
You wan make i shoot you
TheSonOfMark:
You are mad? I suppose that explains why you have a permanent bedspace since age four in the psychiatric hospital at Yaba, Lagos. Wow, for a butt-licking robot you can think. Your programmer tried. ♦
Re: String Of Successes Against Boko Haram Shows Military Can Meet Deadline – APC by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:41pm On Sep 27, 2015
ADULTBASE:
MAD MAN GET OFF MY MENTION GUY!
You wan make i shoot you
...And he doubles as an arms dealer. A gunman. A terrorist. Which brings us back to the topical issue that Boko Haram is spreading its tentacles. Dimwitted APC thug! Thanks for proving me right.♦
Re: String Of Successes Against Boko Haram Shows Military Can Meet Deadline – APC by ADULTBASE(m): 7:44pm On Sep 27, 2015
I SWEAR THIS ONE NA BOT COS YOU ARE GIVING ME MADY ANSWERS!
TheSonOfMark:
...And he doubles as an arms dealer. A gunman. A terrorist. Which brings us back to the topical issue that Boko Haram is spreading its tentacles. Dimwitted APC thug! Thanks for proving me right.♦
Re: String Of Successes Against Boko Haram Shows Military Can Meet Deadline – APC by rozayx5(m): 9:35pm On Sep 27, 2015
ADULTBASE:
I SWEAR THIS ONE NA BOT COS YOU ARE GIVING ME MADY ANSWERS!

(1) (Reply)

Federal Character Explaine In One Pic! Must See! - Cramjones / Picture Of Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe's Campaign In The 1960's. / Biafra; An Ojukwu Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.