Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

5 Reasons To Use The Nigeria Made Android Smartphone Orbra - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5 Reasons To Use The Nigeria Made Android Smartphone Orbra (3590 Views)

Nigeria Orbra Mobile Set To Launch Orbra Eve 2 To Challenge Tecno Phantom 5 / Where Does Tecno Phantom 5 Stands Compared To Orbra Eve 2 / Three High Ends Smartphones To Be Dropped By A Nigeria Based Company Orbra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons To Use The Nigeria Made Android Smartphone Orbra by AndroidCare(m): 6:42pm On Sep 27, 2015
The Nigeria Company Orbra is set to launch sets of smartphone on the first day of October being the country's Independence Day, now we will talk about the reasons to use these devices and their spec. advantages.

SEE ALL

Re: 5 Reasons To Use The Nigeria Made Android Smartphone Orbra by F22RAPTOR(m): 6:45pm On Sep 27, 2015
not looking bad, just hope they dont go down on quality
Re: 5 Reasons To Use The Nigeria Made Android Smartphone Orbra by Tobetoe(m): 6:56pm On Sep 27, 2015
Op give more details
Re: 5 Reasons To Use The Nigeria Made Android Smartphone Orbra by bigtt76(f): 7:11pm On Sep 27, 2015
If its true, then someone must have found out the best way to put to use some loot grin #justsaying
Re: 5 Reasons To Use The Nigeria Made Android Smartphone Orbra by boy4humble(m): 7:28pm On Sep 27, 2015
omg, oboy see screeny size, must b 5.5inch, if dis phone cums out cheap wit wit nice specs and ota update den naija i role
Re: 5 Reasons To Use The Nigeria Made Android Smartphone Orbra by gen2briz(m): 7:47pm On Sep 27, 2015
Cobra ke
Re: 5 Reasons To Use The Nigeria Made Android Smartphone Orbra by possibilita(m): 7:50pm On Sep 27, 2015
Funny ppl,I preffer the Tecno phantom z,tested n trusted,see oh brand wey jst enta market wan come sell @ 50k?watin de$ neva test self yeye dey smell
Re: 5 Reasons To Use The Nigeria Made Android Smartphone Orbra by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 27, 2015
Judging from the above pictures the phone is looking good but lets not see some difference after launch

2ndly pls obra. Be different in ur designs dont imitate what other manufactures do. Bring ur own ideas into ur device. And avoid lies i.e when u say it has gorilla glass and its the opposite, just like tecno and infinix. "Be real."

3rdly make the price friendly.

4thly listen to customers demand.

5thly make quality not quantity.

6thly give ota updates to all ur phones.

Just a bonus, we phone users in nigeria love huge battery capacity so nothing less than 4000mah. Yes its the fact ask gionee m2/m3 and infinix hot note.

Nigeria lets all support this. We dont need abroad companies that will lie and steal our hard earned naira.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons To Use The Nigeria Made Android Smartphone Orbra by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 27, 2015
Mehn... that phone is cool o... nice specs... buh, wait o, #50,000 ahn han
Re: 5 Reasons To Use The Nigeria Made Android Smartphone Orbra by ThisMeansWAR: 11:06pm On Sep 27, 2015
The phone shouldn't be more than 30.. A nigerian product should understand nigerian market very well.

Redmi 2 with more amazing spec costs less than that in china.
Re: 5 Reasons To Use The Nigeria Made Android Smartphone Orbra by zinachidi(m): 11:15pm On Sep 27, 2015
boy4humble:
omg, oboy see screeny size, must b 5.5inch, if dis phone cums out cheap wit wit nice specs and ota update den naija i role
48k on launch
Re: 5 Reasons To Use The Nigeria Made Android Smartphone Orbra by khassy(m): 4:53am On Sep 28, 2015
AndroidCare:
The Nigeria Company Orbra is set to launch sets of smartphone on the first day of October being the country's Independence Day, now we will talk about the reasons to use these devices and their spec. advantages.

SEE ALL

Their price would always be too high

Imagine bryte selling their tab at almost the same price with Infinix Hot note... Abeg of na you which one you go buy
Re: 5 Reasons To Use The Nigeria Made Android Smartphone Orbra by Ebimablog: 6:05am On Sep 28, 2015
101 reasons not to click on Op's Link

Fisrt He provided little or no info here
Secondly the blog is full of too many pop ups and autoplay
'

'''

'''

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons To Use The Nigeria Made Android Smartphone Orbra by damiloladuke: 11:03am On Sep 28, 2015
this is goona be great
Re: 5 Reasons To Use The Nigeria Made Android Smartphone Orbra by callmelanner(m): 11:42am On Sep 28, 2015
I still haven't seen any reason to buy it
Re: 5 Reasons To Use The Nigeria Made Android Smartphone Orbra by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 28, 2015
I don't need a phone at the moment
Re: 5 Reasons To Use The Nigeria Made Android Smartphone Orbra by ericuzor(m): 7:45am On Sep 29, 2015
AndroidCare:

SEE ALL
the phone is expensive its same replica with elephone 8000
that sells at 43k so why should i buy same phone above 50k in nigeria is that nt cheating.
Re: 5 Reasons To Use The Nigeria Made Android Smartphone Orbra by 01ghostmode: 8:03am On Sep 29, 2015
okay.
Re: 5 Reasons To Use The Nigeria Made Android Smartphone Orbra by ericuzor(m): 3:14pm On Sep 29, 2015
zinachidi:
48k on launch
hw did u get the price 48k there website is saying 58k
Re: 5 Reasons To Use The Nigeria Made Android Smartphone Orbra by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 30, 2015
xvbill:
Judging from the above pictures the phone is looking good but lets not see some difference after launch

2ndly pls obra. Be different in ur designs dont imitate what other manufactures do. Bring ur own ideas into ur device. And avoid lies i.e when u say it has gorilla glass and its the opposite, just like tecno and infinix. "Be real."

3rdly make the price friendly.

4thly listen to customers demand.

5thly make quality not quantity.

6thly give ota updates to all ur phones.

Just a bonus, we phone users in nigeria love huge battery capacity so nothing less than 4000mah. Yes its the fact ask gionee m2/m3 and infinix hot note.

Nigeria lets all support this. We dont need abroad companies that will lie and steal our hard earned naira.
Yea but cost of production will be high. Is that not why the likes of samsung,htc e.t.c are expensive. Suppose they add all those features, and they tag it N35,000, how many persons will buy it? Do you that most Nigerians react to price. I will always support my own but they should know that the market is saturated already so the best way to draw customers to them is promotional price.
Re: 5 Reasons To Use The Nigeria Made Android Smartphone Orbra by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 05, 2015
October 1st do pass oo. Any info about orbra.

(1) (Reply)

The Free Internet Raid Starting Soon / Used Bb 4 Sale / Amazing Fact About The Newly Introduced Cheap Mtn Data Bundles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.