Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

12 Reason You Really Need That New Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 12 Reason You Really Need That New Phone (859 Views)

Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? / Icloud Removal Service : What You Really Need To Know / 12 Reasons You Really Don’t Need That New Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Reason You Really Need That New Phone by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 27, 2015
Here are 12 reasons you really need to change your phone.
1. YOUR 'OLD' PHONE IS TWO YEAR OLD
The reason most tech companies keep churning out new phones as upgrades is because as we all know Change is the only constant factor in life.
2. YOUR SCREEN IS CRACKED.
I mean there is nothing as embarrassing as when a situation like this play out. An extremely gorgeous member of the opposite sex approached you to admire your 'exotic' gadget only to find it screen cracked.
3. YOU HAVE THOUSANDS TO SPARE.
If you have the means what is stopping you from upgrading your phone unless you are a broke ass.
4. YOU HAVE A NEED FOR SPEED.
Who doesn't like speed?
5. YOU HAVE DROPPED YOUR PHONE A MILLION TIMES.
To me this is a bad omen, the phone is flashing a red light
6. YOU HAVE UNLIMITED DATA.
Who doesn't want to explore a new phone with with unlimited data. The thought of downloading lots of apps on a new phone without worrying about data usage is very tempting.
7. YOU NEED A BIGGER SCREEN.
You like other millions of phone users worldwide really need a bigger screen so as to have the ultimate apps experience.
8. YOU NEED A SMALLER SCREEN.
Check no.7, people were created with contrasting character. so what works for Peter might not work for Paul.
9. YOU LIVE IN A BAD NEIGHBOURHOOD.
Trust 'Omo wobes' doesn't matter whether old or new, all is fair target.
10. YOU NEED MORE MEMORY SPACE.
This is self explanatory, enough said.
11. IT IS PRETTY.
Who doesn't like pretty things?
12. IT JUST CAME OUT.
All the more reason to get that new phone. follow the trend. change is the only constant factor in life.

1 Like

Re: 12 Reason You Really Need That New Phone by adedayourt(m): 7:25pm On Sep 27, 2015
Watching

&

Smiling
Re: 12 Reason You Really Need That New Phone by DlawTECHY(m): 7:25pm On Sep 27, 2015
Nice one
Re: 12 Reason You Really Need That New Phone by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 27, 2015
lalasticlala
Re: 12 Reason You Really Need That New Phone by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 27, 2015
a counter thread so fast?.... Agree with u sha am already tired of my 6 month lumia d fone no fine for my face again even though it was as beautiful as hell to me when i first got it
Re: 12 Reason You Really Need That New Phone by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 27, 2015
trishguy:
a counter thread so fast?.... Agree with u sha am already tired of my 6 month lumia d fone no fine for my face again even though it was as beautiful as hell to me when i first got it

lol
Re: 12 Reason You Really Need That New Phone by zenith4biz(m): 7:48pm On Sep 27, 2015
OP you are correct O jere

When Tecno released their KAMORU C8 I thought it wise to upgrade I majestically walked to BATA phone market to sell my Tecno H6.

Luckily I sold my phone at the rate of 11k but ''UNLUCKILY'' Bayero University Kano post graduate. Form came out that same week I was confused I had to use the money for the form.

I am now left with BLACKBERRY curve 4

I miss ANDROID
Re: 12 Reason You Really Need That New Phone by NCP: 7:53pm On Sep 27, 2015
better. more storage, larger screen size, large battery cap
Re: 12 Reason You Really Need That New Phone by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 27, 2015
NCP:
better. more storage, larger screen size, large battery cap

na so
Re: 12 Reason You Really Need That New Phone by Whizpeter(m): 8:49pm On Sep 27, 2015
My people perish for lack of Wisdom! angry
Re: 12 Reason You Really Need That New Phone by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 27, 2015
Whizpeter:
My people perish for lack of Wisdom! angry

abi
Re: 12 Reason You Really Need That New Phone by Segadem(m): 10:27pm On Sep 27, 2015
Human want is insatiable.
Re: 12 Reason You Really Need That New Phone by Ask4bigneyo(m): 10:36pm On Sep 27, 2015
Segadem:
Human want is insatiable.
While the resources to satisfy them are limited.
Re: 12 Reason You Really Need That New Phone by nerdfrost(m): 11:00pm On Sep 27, 2015
Counter thread grin
Re: 12 Reason You Really Need That New Phone by francis247(m): 8:12am On Sep 28, 2015
anything wey person like, if you like give am 12 million reasons why him no suppose like am, d person go still like am. Nice counter thread op.
Re: 12 Reason You Really Need That New Phone by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 28, 2015
francis247:
anything wey person like, if you like give am 12 million reasons why him suppose like am, d person go still like am. Nice counter thread op.
thanks
Re: 12 Reason You Really Need That New Phone by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 28, 2015
hehe. keep changing phones like its cloths

(1) (Reply)

Pls Recommend A Good Android Music Player With Good Lyrics Viewer / ........ / Look At The Crowd At Mtn Office In Okene Kogi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.