Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

New Engine For My Baby Boy 99 Model, 4 Plugs - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / New Engine For My Baby Boy 99 Model, 4 Plugs (1004 Views)

2019 Mercedes-amg A45 Gets All-new Engine With 400-plus Horsepower / Signs To Watch Out For When Its Time To Change Your Spark Plugs / Fuel Consumption Ratio; Six Plugs Vs Four Plugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Engine For My Baby Boy 99 Model, 4 Plugs by Klem28(m): 9:18pm On Sep 27, 2015
Please Nairalander in the house, I need your help. My Honda Accord (Baby Boy) 1999 Model is shorting oil and consuming fuel uncontrollably. I have tried to change manifold, service the nussles and change the spark plugs but the problem persist. I am considering of getting a Tokunbo engine. I need to know if getting a new engine will help and if it will solve the aspect of fuel consumption. Will the new engine come with all accessories to fix the fuel consumption problem? How much can I get a Tokunbo engine for my 4 plug car? Please assist on time
Re: New Engine For My Baby Boy 99 Model, 4 Plugs by mayor2013: 10:51pm On Sep 27, 2015
Another money in abyssal embarassed did you bother running a scan on your car to know why you have a high fuel consumption. Well changing your engine does not guarantee that your car's fuel consumption would be minimal. What you need is a good scan, diagnosis and fault finding. To get a soluion and you are in lagos.Reach this numbers , 08156087872 or 08165520837. Bb pin is 7BE1C522. Cheers
Re: New Engine For My Baby Boy 99 Model, 4 Plugs by Klem28(m): 11:57pm On Sep 27, 2015
mayor2013:
Another money in abyssal embarassed did you bother running a scan on your car to know why you have a high fuel consumption. Well changing your engine does not guarantee that your car's fuel consumption would be minimal. What you need is a good scan, diagnosis and fault finding. To get a soluion and you are in lagos.Reach this numbers , 08156087872 or 08165520837. Bb pin is 7BE1C522. Cheers

Don't forget I said the engine is shorting oil. I can top the oil for up to 3 times after servicing and within a 2 months. Meanwhile, I travel a lot
Re: New Engine For My Baby Boy 99 Model, 4 Plugs by eherbal(m): 6:45am On Sep 28, 2015
Run a scan bro. In the meantime, check your engine Area for oil leakages. An oil seal May have gone Bad. Check connectors to the monitors if it's intact. Is your map sensor properly connected?Is the car smoking? Does it idle well? Is the vehicle Running smooth while in transit? winkThis are troubleshoots .run a scan. Not every oil shortage requires an engine overhaul. Run a scan.
Re: New Engine For My Baby Boy 99 Model, 4 Plugs by Klem28(m): 8:10am On Sep 28, 2015
eherbal:
Run a scan bro. In the meantime, check your engine Area for oil leakages. An oil seal May have gone Bad. Check connectors to the monitors if it's intact. Is your map sensor properly connected?Is the car smoking? Does it idle well? Is the vehicle Running smooth while in transit? winkThis are troubleshoots .run a scan. Not every oil shortage requires an engine overhaul. Run a scan.

Thank you bro. The engine smoke while raised or while on high speed. There is no leakage of oil around d engine but the engine does not do smooth idle. In any case, I won't overrule scanning d car

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Or Honda 2004 - 2008 Edition Naija Used Needed Urgently / Scewo Electric A Wheelchair For The Disabled That Can Climb Stairs Independently / Toyota Solara For Sale(akure Or Onto State Residence Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.