Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,599 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. - Education (218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. (721242 Views)

2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide / 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide / 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (379) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by kingjms010(m): 11:20pm On Sep 26, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
strictly states in the south south region namely
Akwa Ibom State
Cross River State
Delta State
Edo State
and lastly Rivers State.

Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 2:34am On Sep 27, 2016
I haven't been invited yet...God I not only want invitation,but admission into Economics and Statistics...Amen

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Jackossky(m): 3:05am On Sep 27, 2016
Emmagenius:
I haven't been invited yet...God I not only want invitation,but admission into Economics and Statistics...Amen
Wow..
The same course am vying for
I Am yet to be invited....

What's your score?
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by FuckTheM0ds(m): 6:46am On Sep 27, 2016
kingjms010:

Thank you sir
you welcome and lastly i forgot to add [b] Bayelsa state [b]
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by peacesamuel94(m): 8:34am On Sep 27, 2016
pweeeetychi:
As it is i'm quite relieved to know that it's not about jamb score, let me just watch and see

how did you know, and what is it about_?
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Iykestix: 8:37am On Sep 27, 2016
Pls Geofavor should tell us what the screening officer told them na.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Creeza(m): 9:10am On Sep 27, 2016
Iykestix:
Pls Geofavor should tell us what the screening officer told them na.
u still dae ask when u dn go screening, bros just pray 4 admission
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by SantiRAMBO: 10:44am On Sep 27, 2016
Page07:
How many persons applied for this your physiology ?
125 aspirants eligible for screening....I don't know how many de will admit tho
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Iykestix: 11:12am On Sep 27, 2016
Creeza:
u still dae ask when u dn go screening, bros just pray 4 admission
i just want him to tell us so we know whats on ground, to clear any confussion.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by itzeminent: 1:14pm On Sep 27, 2016
Does anyone quota for physiotherapy
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by itzeminent: 1:14pm On Sep 27, 2016
Does anyone know the quota for physiotherapy In Uniben?
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Dabofilet(m): 3:53pm On Sep 27, 2016
Odjoel:
Any industrial relations and personnel management aspirant here?
And pls how many students can uniben admit in IRPM? %-)
.... I also apply for IRPM and u was among the first batch
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Geofavor(m): 6:40pm On Sep 27, 2016
Iykestix:
Pls Ge.ofavor should tell us what the screening officer told them na.
All right, since you wish to know so badly, here's what he told us:

he said whether I tell you what he told us or not, what will be will be.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Iykestix: 7:17pm On Sep 27, 2016
Geofavor:
All right, since you wish to know so badly, here's what he told us:

he said whether I tell you what he told us or not, what will be will be.
you are the one who started the story ooo, now u put us on suspense, kept us hanging and came down to continue eating ur bread and akara, u can send it as a PM just to satisfy my curiosity, and besides i have been screened..
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by UnibenPilot: 7:42pm On Sep 27, 2016
CaptEColeJnr:
Ah Baba grin ... long time
I've been around.. just patiently waiting for my date grin wetin boys go do
I see. The patient dog captain sails the biggest ship wink
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Geofavor(m): 7:57pm On Sep 27, 2016
Iykestix:
you are the one who started the story ooo, now u put us on suspense, kept us hanging and came down to continue eating ur bread and akara, u can send it as a PM just to satisfy my curiosity, and besides i have been screened..
I know you have been screened. That makes it even more annoying.

I didn't make a general announcement here. I was having a one-on-one chat with lukas when I said something about that.
So, I didn't put anybody on suspense.

I'm not a uniben staff. So, you shouldn't believe anything I say.

Do not depend on any info from anybody until it's made official.

You guys attack anybody that says things that doesn't go down well with you as if people don't have freedom of speech anymore. Anybody is free to make suggestions, opinions, deductions, and so on. But, You do not have to believe any, until it is made official.

I have refused to say anything concerning that because it wasn't an official statement. I have countless times seen people come here to say, 'a lecturer told me this', 'vc's assistant told me that', 'from a reliable source'. etc. I get irritated each time I see these.

So, I wouldn't want to be guilty of the same thing I detest.

That was how a guy flashed the hell out of my phone just to ask me about this. Very annoying.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Iykestix: 8:12pm On Sep 27, 2016
Geofavor:

I didn't make a general announcement here. I was having a one-on-one chat with lukas when I said something about that.

You guys attack anybody that says things that doesn't go down well with you as if people don't have freedom of speech anymore. Anybody is free to make suggestions, opinions, deductions, and so on. But, You do not have to believe any, until it is made official.

I have refused to say anything concerning that because it wasn't an official statement. I have countless times seen people come here to say, 'a lecturer told me this', 'vc's assistant told me that', 'from a reliable source'. etc. I get irritated each time I see these.

That was how a guy flashed the hell out of my phone just to ask me about this. Very annoying.
when it comes to aspirants, we are very curious and you know that, we want to know everything ''knowable'',me myself heard some stories yesterday which i kinda chewed.
If you say you wont tell us because it was not from a ''reliable source'' fine by you. I cant force u even if i really wanted to know.
But the guy that was flashing u sef no try he no even say make him call, so na u go com call am to tell am the gist. It shouldnt annoy you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by melodie22(f): 8:21pm On Sep 27, 2016
PLS,HOW WILL YOU KNOW IF YOU HAVE BEEN INVITED?

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Dabofilet(m): 8:26pm On Sep 27, 2016
Dabofilet:
.... I also apply for IRPM and i was among the first batch
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Geofavor(m): 8:56pm On Sep 27, 2016
Iykestix:
when it comes to aspirants, we are very curious and you know that, we want to know everything ''knowable'',
Yes. But in this case, all you need to really know for now is on uniben website. Even the SUG should be considered irrelevant.

me myself heard some stories yesterday which i kinda chewed.
Please drink water on top it. Don't let it out.

If you say you wont tell us because it was not from a ''reliable source'' fine by you. I cant force u even if i really wanted to know.
I'm not a rumour monger, bro. If I see a statement made official, and you guys are yet to know about it, I will happily spread the word.

But the guy that was flashing u sef no try he no even say make him call, so na u go com call am to tell am the gist. It shouldnt annoy you
He eventually called.

The thing is, you know how Nigerians are: I might say this is what we were told. Then tommorrow, a formal update from the school rules it out, just like we've seen here countless times.

So, let us wait...
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Toluwani113: 9:58pm On Sep 27, 2016
[size=16]Are you an Aspirant of UNIBEN and you want to get the latest admission news from the school or Ask any question related to the school ? Just CLICK HERE TO ASK YOUR QUESTION or READ THE LATEST ADMISSION NEWS[/size]
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Creeza(m): 10:35pm On Sep 27, 2016
Geofavor:
Yes. But in this case, all you need to really know for now is on uniben website. Even the SUG should be considered irrelevant.

Please drink water on top it. Don't let it out.

I'm not a rumour monger, bro. If I see a statement made official, and you guys are yet to know about it, I will happily spread the word.

He eventually called.

The thing is, you know how Nigerians are: I might say this is what we were told. Then tommorrow, a formal update from the school rules it out, just like we've seen here countless times.

So, let us wait...
oga there is nothing that u will say that will break us down or mould us.. im guessing he told" many will be called bt few selected.. or already selected. wah willbe wil be.. so chew on it and stop acting a saint

2 Likes

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by IamLukas(m): 10:40pm On Sep 27, 2016
Smh...una geh time.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by IamLukas(m): 10:42pm On Sep 27, 2016
Let him be,what he was told wont decide Ur fate.
Creeza:
oga there is nothing that u will say that will break us down or mould us.. im guessing he told" many will be called bt few selected.. or already selected. wah willbe wil be.. so chew on it and stop acting a saint

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 27, 2016
SantiRAMBO:

125 aspirants eligible for screening....I don't know how many de will admit tho
Thank you very much, I appreciate your reply.
A friend of mine applied for that dept so that was why I asked.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by CaptEColeJnr: 2:27am On Sep 28, 2016
UnibenPilot:

I see. The patient dog captain sails the biggest ship wink
Wow... Thanks for the inspiring quote... Just keep praying for us.. Thanks man
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by CaptEColeJnr: 2:30am On Sep 28, 2016
Geofavor:

You no need to write this textbook na ... If you no wan tell us,you keep quiet.. No offence

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by peacesamuel94(m): 5:53am On Sep 28, 2016
[quote author=Geofavor post=49724644] I know you have been screened. That makes it even more annoying.

then you should not have said anything about it in the first place since it has not been made official. This is a public forum and you knew a lot of people were going to see it, everyone is anxious, and as far as you Are giving the info to offer your own quota of help to the aspirant there is nothing wrong with it.

5 Likes

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by peacesamuel94(m): 5:56am On Sep 28, 2016
Geofavor:

then you should not have said anything about it in the first place since it has not been made official. This is a public forum and you knew a lot of people were going to see it, everyone is anxious, and as far as you Are giving the info to offer your own quota of help to the aspirants there is nothing wrong it.

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Princezoi(m): 7:53am On Sep 28, 2016
BLEECH REPORTS | UNIOSUN: FACE OF UNIVERSITY 2016 AUDITIONS!!!! http://bleechreport..com/2016/09/face-of-university-2016-auditions.html?spref=tw
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 28, 2016
The essence of sharing infos whether true or not is just to keep us updated and enable us draw a perfect conclusion.
All the infos we have been sharing here, How many of them turned out to be true. I will say none.
The infos do not have to be true before you share them.

5 Likes

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Godswillee(m): 8:02am On Sep 28, 2016
Whats ur jamb score?

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (379) (Reply)

The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. / Unilag 2015/2016 Admission / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.