Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

20 Signs You Are Unconsciously A People Pleaser - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Signs You Are Unconsciously A People Pleaser (3781 Views)

I Had Sex With A Girl Unconsciously Am Feeling Guilty And My Conscience Is Killi / How To Stop Being A People's Pleaser / How To Stop Being A People's Pleaser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Signs You Are Unconsciously A People Pleaser by kinglekan: 12:08am On Oct 01, 2015
nickkylawve:
grin talk joor

Those lumps on ur chest tongue

1 Like

Re: 20 Signs You Are Unconsciously A People Pleaser by kinglekan: 12:10am On Oct 01, 2015

Delectablegyal sowi for derailing. I knw set u go don vex change to pink sef. grin
Re: 20 Signs You Are Unconsciously A People Pleaser by delectablegyal(f): 12:25am On Oct 01, 2015
kinglekan:

Delectablegyal sowi for derailing. I knw set u go don vex change to pink sef. grin

servantlekan, i sight u trynna flirt wit dat ugleee girl.
Re: 20 Signs You Are Unconsciously A People Pleaser by kinglekan: 12:28am On Oct 01, 2015
delectablegyal:

servantlekan, i sight u trynna flirt wit dat ugleee girl.

Lol, u don start. Who dey ur dp sef?
Re: 20 Signs You Are Unconsciously A People Pleaser by delectablegyal(f): 12:36am On Oct 01, 2015
kinglekan:

Lol, u don start. Who dey ur dp sef?
who wan dey dere? If nt the delectablegyal herself.
Re: 20 Signs You Are Unconsciously A People Pleaser by kinglekan: 1:28am On Oct 01, 2015
delectablegyal:

who wan dey dere? If nt the delectablegyal herself.

Iffa hear say na u grin grin
Re: 20 Signs You Are Unconsciously A People Pleaser by delectablegyal(f): 7:08pm On Nov 08, 2015
Lalasticlala, e nvr reach mk this thread mk front page?
Re: 20 Signs You Are Unconsciously A People Pleaser by delectablegyal(f): 10:40am On Feb 29, 2016
Lalasticlala, how many times i go be say mk you move this thread to front page? You know i luv you.
Re: 20 Signs You Are Unconsciously A People Pleaser by broswilli: 3:30pm On Feb 29, 2016
Human behavior is too complex to know if someone is a people pleaser with just 20 guidelines. You are setting the stage for someone to start judging others without enough facts. Most people would naturally want to please their boses. Most people would want to get along with their co-workers. If someone is slandered in an environment the person would definitely not want to give his best no matter how old the relationship was. The truth of the matter is don't judge anyone whether they are people pleasers or not, don't judge anyone at all. Concern yourself about people trying to do the right thing. If the right thing is to please people do it. If the right thing is to snobb them do it, if the right thing is to be caring do it afterall there is a time for everything. Right now there are people i need to snobb, for taking me for granted maybe i tried to please them in the past and i became a people pleaser now it's time to snobb them. There are people i need to please right now and i am doing it. Identifying people that are people pleasers may just make us harsh unbearable people. My personal opinion though.

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Things That Make Sex Embarrassing / Hear What My Girlfriend's Friend Want From Me! / Will

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.