Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Open Thread For People Waiting For The Lunar Eclipse - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Open Thread For People Waiting For The Lunar Eclipse (3855 Views)

Blood Moon! Total Lunar Eclipse To Appear Tomorrow And Will Be Longest Blood Moo / Blood Moon 2018: Longest Total Lunar Eclipse Of Century Occurs July 27, 2018 / Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Thread For People Waiting For The Lunar Eclipse by Nobody: 12:11am On Sep 28, 2015
I just created this thread to compare pictures and our reports when the actual eclipse begins... It's 12:10 AM, 50 minutes till the eclipse will start gan gan... Still waiting....
Re: Open Thread For People Waiting For The Lunar Eclipse by wordbank(m): 12:14am On Sep 28, 2015
Definitely watching
Re: Open Thread For People Waiting For The Lunar Eclipse by Nobody: 12:24am On Sep 28, 2015
12:22AM - Still nothing, thoughts starting to wander, thinking of kemi and her big ..... Emmanuel, you're on NL! Anyways like I said, the moon is still a complete orb **runs out of thread**
Re: Open Thread For People Waiting For The Lunar Eclipse by mmafhew(m): 12:26am On Sep 28, 2015
Its 12:25 still waitin... D pain me as dem oga no move am go fp
Re: Open Thread For People Waiting For The Lunar Eclipse by Nobody: 12:27am On Sep 28, 2015
Just witnessed it from the jungle were i am working at Delta state.
Re: Open Thread For People Waiting For The Lunar Eclipse by Nobody: 12:30am On Sep 28, 2015
onyefin:
Just witnessed it from the jungle were i am working at Delta state.
for real Make you post pictures na.....
Re: Open Thread For People Waiting For The Lunar Eclipse by Mrbigman1(m): 12:34am On Sep 28, 2015
I think I saw 1am on channels tv. Am in warri here and nothing yet.

This sounds like a bed time story.

I hope northern brothers Wnt go on the street to express anger and start killing.

They will say dat dia god is angry of the sins of the unbelievers.
Re: Open Thread For People Waiting For The Lunar Eclipse by Nobody: 12:35am On Sep 28, 2015
Just checked out the sky ryt now..@onitsha..very cloudy due to d rain..but a part dt I think the moon is covered by the cloud is very reddish..just waiting to know if d cloud can clear out
Re: Open Thread For People Waiting For The Lunar Eclipse by johnydon22(m): 12:40am On Sep 28, 2015
Total eclipse will be by 3am. .

the eclipse start by 1am when the moon starts moving into the preumbra zone, it will appear dim.

then by 3am it would have completely moved into the umbra zone and will appear reddish or brownish red..

its a long journey people wink
Re: Open Thread For People Waiting For The Lunar Eclipse by Nobody: 12:41am On Sep 28, 2015
paschal1995:
Just checked out the sky ryt now..@onitsha..very cloudy due to d rain..but a part dt I think the moon is covered by the cloud is very reddish..just waiting to know if d cloud can clear out
It's quite cloudless here in IB city buh the moon is it's usual milk-white colour.... It's also bright
Re: Open Thread For People Waiting For The Lunar Eclipse by Nobody: 12:43am On Sep 28, 2015
Mrbigman1:
I think I saw 1am on channels tv. Am in warri here and nothing yet.

This sounds like a bed time story.

I hope northern brothers Wnt go on the street to express anger and start killing.

They will say dat dia god is angry of the sins of the unbelievers.
Pls, pls and PLEASE I use god beg you, don't come here to post Any religious/Ethnic ish
Re: Open Thread For People Waiting For The Lunar Eclipse by menesheh(m): 12:50am On Sep 28, 2015
Present, doing midnight prayer fervently now for the blur weather to clear

" It's a way of connecting us to the universe at large. It gives us this view that there's a bigger picture than just what we're concerned with in our daily lives."
Adler Planetarium
Re: Open Thread For People Waiting For The Lunar Eclipse by Mrbigman1(m): 12:52am On Sep 28, 2015
SirWere:
Pls, pls and PLEASE I use god beg you, don't come here to post Any religious/Ethnic ish

Who be dis?

Ta si eba puwa!

Say the truth and be saved. Just telling corpers over dia to be at alert cos I was born and breed dia and know what dey re capable of doing.

1 Like

Re: Open Thread For People Waiting For The Lunar Eclipse by Nobody: 12:54am On Sep 28, 2015
Mrbigman1:

Who be dis?

Ta si eba puwa!

Say the truth and be saved. Just telling corpers over dia to be at alert cos I was born and breed dia and know what dey re capable of doing.
Ok, bro, they've heard. Happy nowcool
Re: Open Thread For People Waiting For The Lunar Eclipse by joxxy01(m): 12:54am On Sep 28, 2015
END TIME THINGS
Re: Open Thread For People Waiting For The Lunar Eclipse by saintneo(m): 12:55am On Sep 28, 2015
Sleep don comot for eyes. Waiting.......
Re: Open Thread For People Waiting For The Lunar Eclipse by Nobody: 12:56am On Sep 28, 2015
If we are to go by the Astronomy group, we're 6,no 5 minutes away from the Prenumbra stage
Re: Open Thread For People Waiting For The Lunar Eclipse by Nobody: 12:58am On Sep 28, 2015
menesheh:
Present, doing midnight prayer fervently now for the blur weather to clear

" It's a way of connecting us to the universe at large. It gives us this view that there's a bigger picture than just what we're concerned with in our daily lives."
Adler Planetarium
Don't worry, It's gonna clear by God's grace
Re: Open Thread For People Waiting For The Lunar Eclipse by menesheh(m): 12:59am On Sep 28, 2015
SirWere:
Don't worry, It's gonna clear by God's grace

Especially Allah's grace.
Re: Open Thread For People Waiting For The Lunar Eclipse by Nobody: 1:00am On Sep 28, 2015
joxxy01:
END TIME THINGS
It's an eclipse not the rapture bro.....
Re: Open Thread For People Waiting For The Lunar Eclipse by rottennaija(m): 1:00am On Sep 28, 2015
This space is not for sale
Re: Open Thread For People Waiting For The Lunar Eclipse by Mrbigman1(m): 1:03am On Sep 28, 2015
SirWere:
Ok, bro, they've heard. Happy nowcool

Who be dis wey dey form big brother for hia?

Goan sleep tomorrow is school.
Re: Open Thread For People Waiting For The Lunar Eclipse by Nobody: 1:04am On Sep 28, 2015
I am not a Geologist but I'm guessing the PRENUMBRA stage would vary in different parts of Nigeria? Cuz the moon is still kinda bright right now
Re: Open Thread For People Waiting For The Lunar Eclipse by joxxy01(m): 1:05am On Sep 28, 2015
SirWere:
It's an eclipse not the rapture bro.....
read Joel 2:31 and u will see that this not just science but a clear sign of end time.
Re: Open Thread For People Waiting For The Lunar Eclipse by Nobody: 1:08am On Sep 28, 2015
joxxy01:
read Joel 2:31 and u will see that this not just science but a clear sign of end time.
**Sighs** Someone should help me out here... It's christians like you that make Scientists call us Ignoramuses
Re: Open Thread For People Waiting For The Lunar Eclipse by Mutuwa(m): 1:10am On Sep 28, 2015
Checked the moon out at about 1.06 and its as white and pure as snow,right in the middle of the sky,glittering.
Re: Open Thread For People Waiting For The Lunar Eclipse by Nobody: 1:11am On Sep 28, 2015
menesheh:

Especially Allah's grace.
It doesn't matter which religion bro.... My point is, we should just enjoy nature for what it is
Re: Open Thread For People Waiting For The Lunar Eclipse by Nobody: 1:14am On Sep 28, 2015
Mutuwa:
Checked the moon out at about 1.06 and its as white and pure as snow,right in the middle of the sky,glittering.
Same here... I'm guessing Prenumbra will vary from state to state
Re: Open Thread For People Waiting For The Lunar Eclipse by joxxy01(m): 1:15am On Sep 28, 2015
SirWere:
**Sighs** Someone should help me out here... It's christians like you that make Scientists call us Ignoramuses
ehh brother lets call a spade a spade and not a spoon. I personally have a little or vast knowledge about science...but we will be doin more harm than good if we donot tel our selfs the truth. God's word is bigger than any science discovery. Bless u
Re: Open Thread For People Waiting For The Lunar Eclipse by dojumav: 1:16am On Sep 28, 2015
Right in omu aran.. I never see lunar o
Re: Open Thread For People Waiting For The Lunar Eclipse by dober(m): 1:20am On Sep 28, 2015
1:19am. Haven't seen nothing. Patiently waiting.
Re: Open Thread For People Waiting For The Lunar Eclipse by Nobody: 1:20am On Sep 28, 2015
joxxy01:
ehh brother lets call a spade a spade and not a spoon. I personally have a little or vast knowledge about science...but we will be doin more harm than good if we donot tel our selfs the truth. God's word is bigger than any science discovery. Bless u
I completely agree with you that God's word is Big....... What I was just trying to say is that the Eclipse does not signify rapture

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have Onspeed Username And Password (internet Accelerator) / Free Consultancy On Inverter And Battery Issues / 5 Most Dangerous Hackers Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.