Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,763 members, 7,802,334 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Ministerial Appointment list: Don't Lie To Me, You Said September! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministerial Appointment list: Don't Lie To Me, You Said September! (839 Views)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / Buhari's Big Ministerial Appointment Mistake / Where Are Igbos, Yorubas In Buhari’s Govt? - Shocking Appointment List ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ministerial Appointment list: Don't Lie To Me, You Said September! by Nobody: 12:51am On Sep 28, 2015
PMB said september Oh.
I just checked my date now.

Or maybe, it going to be spiritual.
Re: Ministerial Appointment list: Don't Lie To Me, You Said September! by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 30, 2015
And I said it ealier but all you ev.il brian washed APC axs-licking modafvker ignored the post and never said a thing about it.
Common, here it is steering at you.
Re: Ministerial Appointment list: Don't Lie To Me, You Said September! by PROPHETmichael: 3:09pm On Sep 30, 2015
I've told people severally that the list of ministers will be submitted on September 31.
Re: Ministerial Appointment list: Don't Lie To Me, You Said September! by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 30, 2015
If there is no list today then the president cannot be trusted
Re: Ministerial Appointment list: Don't Lie To Me, You Said September! by Dosinspector(m): 3:13pm On Sep 30, 2015
When buhari said september,did he mention the year?
Re: Ministerial Appointment list: Don't Lie To Me, You Said September! by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 30, 2015
Obiagelli:
If there is no list today then the president cannot be trusted
So your trust to ur president is depended on Ministerial list?
You could actually trust lier Muha-mad.

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Appointment list: Don't Lie To Me, You Said September! by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 30, 2015
Dosinspector:
When buhari said september,did he mention the year?

Thanks for reminding me, just for lier muha-mad to have something to say by tomorrow.
But I think he said 1914, since APC see Nigerians as foools
Re: Ministerial Appointment list: Don't Lie To Me, You Said September! by PROPHETmichael: 3:19pm On Sep 30, 2015
Zinicc:

So your trust to ur president is depended on Ministerial list?
You could actually trust lier Muha-mad.

If the president can not beat the dateline set by himself, how will he be able to beat the target sets by millions of Nigeria?

Wake up from your slumber coz APC scammed Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Appointment list: Don't Lie To Me, You Said September! by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 30, 2015
PROPHETmichael:
I've told people severally that the list of ministers will be submitted on September 31.

If you like say 34th September,
they will still prove you wrong.
Re: Ministerial Appointment list: Don't Lie To Me, You Said September! by eagleeye2: 3:31pm On Sep 30, 2015
eagleeye2:
President Muhammadu Buhari, on Monday, said that he will not appoint ministers until September, saying that such appointments “cannot and should not be rushed.”
Buhari made this known in an article he authored titled, “Nigeria committed to good governance and fighting terror”, and published by the Washington Post on Monday, July 20, 2015, before he met with President Barack Obama.

www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/07/why-i-will-not-appoint-mintil-september-buhari/

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Appointment list: Don't Lie To Me, You Said September! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 30, 2015
[quote author=eagleeye2 post=38534149][/quote]

We have many proof of that unlike their Election promises they continue to deny one after the other.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Dump Israel For Palestine At UN / APC Is Working And OWELLE ROCHAS Is Also Working / What VP Osinbajo Said Before The Elections.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.