Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,884 members, 7,798,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 - Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 (36196 Views)

**Withdrawal From Fiverr,freelancer,guru,upwork,skrill,etc.@USD1=N315.CLICK HERE / Withdraw Your Earnings From Fiverr And Freelancer To Paypal With Instant Funding / Paypal Exchange Services-withdraw Your Paypal Funds From Fiverr ,freelance Sites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by 01ghostmode: 6:23pm On Sep 30, 2015
ogalawyer:
My friend if you don't have anything reasonable to say, just park well.

The guy you just quoted is my oga. I introduced him to nairaland, though he doesn't have the time to comment. He taking time to comment on Justi's post goes to show how valuable she and her services are to us. Abeg nor make our madam vex o.

I'll advice you to actually concentrate on your hustle and make some money. Then you won't have the time to be checking people's profiles and screaming scam without proof.

And I can actually see ALL d proof u guys av given abt her...
If she's gud, no wahala.
If she's not, no wahala.
Am jst alerting some gullible ones to be careful to avoid stories dt touch their wallets...
That's All.
Shalom!!!
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by platinumventure: 10:50pm On Sep 30, 2015
Justi hw bout fundin of my fiverr account?...can u fund it too cos I need fundz in my fiverr account asap
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by justi4jesu(f): 3:30am On Oct 01, 2015
platinumventure:
Justi hw bout fundin of my fiverr account?...can u fund it too cos I need fundz in my fiverr account asap

Goodmorning Sir,

People are withdrawing oh, this one you want to fund cheesy

I'm not sure one can fund except through an order placed. Have you funded before?
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by Trut(m): 8:39am On Oct 01, 2015
Only a gullible MUMUU will fall this cheap scam trick, all the poster above praising and testifying are PAID posters.

Please don't fall a victim to this CHEAPEST SCAM

1 Like

Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by justi4jesu(f): 3:06pm On Oct 01, 2015
Trut:
Only a gullible MUMUU will fall this cheap scam trick, all the poster above praising and testifying are PAID posters.

angry angry
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by platinumventure: 10:24pm On Oct 01, 2015
Justi u funny die...I'm not withdrawing joo...I need to purchase a gig there datz why I need fundzz in my account
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by platinumventure: 10:27pm On Oct 01, 2015
Trut:

bros no be ur fault so I'm not blaming ur ignorance...research her ID on nairaland or mine so u get to know her better n maybe she can be of an assistance to u...this thread is just a side kick to her main business and she's a woman 4 dat matter...big upz
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by justi4jesu(f): 4:56am On Oct 02, 2015
platinumventure:
Justi u funny die...I'm not withdrawing joo...I need to purchase a gig there datz why I need fundzz in my account

cheesy cheesy Oh I see but I think funding can be only done via Paypal.
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by justi4jesu(f): 2:03pm On Oct 02, 2015
We can help you withdraw your earnings from Elance,Fiverr, Freelancer,PayPal and so on.
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by justi4jesu(f): 6:11am On Oct 04, 2015
smiley
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by justi4jesu(f): 4:35am On Oct 05, 2015
justi4jesu:
We can help you withdraw your earnings from Elance,Fiverr, Freelancer,PayPal and so on.
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by ogalawyer(m): 9:26am On Oct 05, 2015
Another excellent withdrawal with Justi4jesu. I got my money in less than a minute after I had drawn the cash from fiverr to her PayPal. She's the most trustworthy business person I've met online and I'll use her services over and over again.
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by paschu: 9:40am On Oct 05, 2015
justi4jesu:

Madam, can you buy USD that's already transfered to my local GTBANK DORM ACCOUNT? If yes, please how much are you willing to pay per dollar? I can transfer $120 USD to your dorm account right now, for a start. Thanks.
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by justi4jesu(f): 9:46am On Oct 05, 2015
ogalawyer:
Another excellent withdrawal with Justi4jesu. I got my money in less than a minute after I had drawn the cash from fiverr to her PayPal. She's the most trustworthy business person I've met online and I'll use her services over and over again.

Thanks smiley
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by justi4jesu(f): 9:52am On Oct 05, 2015
paschu:

Madam, can you buy USD that's already transfered to my local GTBANK DORM ACCOUNT? If yes, please how much are you willing to pay per dollar? I can transfer $120 USD to your dorm account right now, for a start. Thanks.

I'm sorry to say, only directly into my Paypal will be accepted.
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by paschu: 9:54am On Oct 05, 2015
justi4jesu:

Thanks smiley

Alright, thanks.
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by justi4jesu(f): 10:03am On Oct 05, 2015
paschu:

Alright, thanks.

You are welcome.
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by princehabyb(m): 12:54pm On Oct 05, 2015
Lay a foundation of passive income for life and earn @least N1,320 per day or N16,500- N33,000 weekly without selling anything ..All needed is just with seed capital of N6,600,which also automatically qualifies you as a member. Is your desire hot enough to make this real??..check my signature!
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by justi4jesu(f): 2:26pm On Oct 05, 2015
princehabyb:
Lay a foundation of passive income for life and earn @least
N1,320 per day or N16,500- N33,000 weekly without selling anything
..All needed is just with seed capital of
N6,600,which also automatically qualifies you as a member.
Is your desire hot enough to make this real??..check my signature!

angry
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by justi4jesu(f): 5:46am On Oct 06, 2015
justi4jesu:
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by ultimateballer: 4:01am On Oct 07, 2015
Fast and reliable, that's how I will explain the PayPal exchange service of justi4jes. I just got some PayPal funds exchanged. I recommend her.

1 Like

Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by justi4jesu(f): 4:24am On Oct 07, 2015
ultimateballer:
Fast and reliable, that's how I will explain the PayPal exchange service of justi4jes. I just got some PayPal funds exchanged. I recommend her.

Thanks I appreciate. smiley
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by justi4jesu(f): 10:30am On Oct 07, 2015
justi4jesu:
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by dlex21(m): 1:27pm On Oct 07, 2015
[quote author=justi4jesu post=38746512][/quote]
Hi. I added you on bbm but you have not accepted yet. I need to chat with you urgently
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by justi4jesu(f): 5:55am On Oct 08, 2015
dlex21:

Hi. I added you on bbm but you have not accepted yet. I need to chat with you urgently

Accepted.
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by justi4jesu(f): 11:56am On Oct 08, 2015
justi4jesu:
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by Trut(m): 3:34pm On Oct 08, 2015
Favparis:

Bros you like gossip o...cheesy U dey fear to call Figures? People don transfer over 500k at a spot to dis lady's account with full confidence. Leave dat guy. Na Low self esteem dey worry am.

How do you know that people don transfer over 500k if you are the same Justi that created many NL account and comment on her thread to deceive the gullible MUGUU?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Wreck Nairabet Before Nairabet Wreck You!!! Full Free Information / PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide / Pool Result Out, Week 04: 3/4 Win Last Week Post: Stake Big This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.