Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Solar Advice - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Solar Advice (410 Views)

Solar Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solar Advice by alice915: 3:29am On Sep 28, 2015
I am considering having solar fitted and a friend has recommended Sustain-UK as that is the company that installed his. They say they can get 10 panels on the roof for £4200 but currently have a cancelled order for a 9 panel system on the van and I can have it installed all in for £3600.. They say it will generate just under 3KW..

£3600 sounds too cheap to me.

Any advice if this is worth it price wise?
Re: Solar Advice by kingviny: 4:47pm On Sep 28, 2015
alice915:

I am considering having solar fitted and a friend has recommended Sustain-UK as that is the company that installed his. They say they can get 10 panels on the roof for £4200 but currently have a cancelled order for a 9 panel system on the van and I can have it installed all in for £3600.. They say it will generate just under 3KW..

£3600 sounds too cheap to me.

Any advice if this is worth it price wise?

Let the company give you the specifications:-

(1)Inverter size :-

(2)Battery type and quantity:-

(3)Solar Panel type and quantity:-

Only then can an informed advise be given. Cheers

(1) (Reply)

PV Plant Powered By Suniva Breaks Ground In Michigan / E.on, ABB And Ericsson Collaborate On Sustainability Research And Innovation / Technological Advancement; History And Relevance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.