Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

How I Achieved Number 1 Ranking In Google Search. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How I Achieved Number 1 Ranking In Google Search. (781 Views)

SEO That Will Give Your Website #1 Ranking On Google In Few Days / SEO For Begininers- How To Rank In Google / Top 10 High Paying Niche In Google Adsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Achieved Number 1 Ranking In Google Search. by databoy247(m): 4:27am On Sep 28, 2015
Over time I have been working on my website SEO and finally I am pleased to say that I have finally achieved top ranking in Google search result ahead of popular jobberman. My niche is very targeted and specific so I did a lot of things to ensure I achieve this. My target market is very specific and curious minds searching in Google ALWAYS search for "best CV writers in Nigeria" as the search phrase. My website now comes up number one in the search result. Below are some of the methods I used;

Google Search Algorithm
Any business with a website needs to understand the latest updates and how they affect search engine rankings. A failure to stay up to date with the Google algorithm likely means masses of lost traffic. I try to stay up to date with the latest algorithm and how it affects site rankings. To be on top of the game, you need to know any new metrics Google adopts like for example the, the update that recognizes websites with https:// in August last year, then later they adopted a metrics that focuses on cracking down sites with high volume of links, and so on. One of their latest metrics is website mobile friendliness. So, to excel in your SEO, you need to follow up on Google's latest algorithms.

Niche
What niche are you currently in? What is your competition statistics? The best way to find out is to type your niche keywords or phrases in Google and see how many results comes up. For example, if the phrase "latest cars in Nigeria" in Google produces 12,000,000 results. While "palm oil production in Nigeria" produces 491,000 results. If your niche has more results, it means it has more competition. You need to work extra hard at your SEO or dump the niche and go for another.

Keywords
This is very important, always make sure you have enough keywords in your website contents. Google search is done using keywords and if the keywords being searched for doesn't match any in your website, you have a long way to go. One of the ways to learn more about high ranking keywords is to make use of Google Keyword Planner.

Note:
you can reach out to me on my signature if you need my help.

Mods: please front page to help others. smiley
Re: How I Achieved Number 1 Ranking In Google Search. by Rawshal(m): 6:17am On Sep 28, 2015
Good.. Don't av a website yet...working on it
Re: How I Achieved Number 1 Ranking In Google Search. by fxbot: 7:01am On Sep 28, 2015
databoy247, a man of many parts. I admire your business zeal bro. Are you based in Benin. I need a mentor, one I can relate with.
Re: How I Achieved Number 1 Ranking In Google Search. by fxbot: 7:05am On Sep 28, 2015
Your site rank for a variety of that keyword bro and that's serious business for you.

Who said .com.ng cant do better THAN a .com? You just prove that. I pity people who have failed to embrace the Nigerian brand.
Re: How I Achieved Number 1 Ranking In Google Search. by sammoe(m): 7:12am On Sep 28, 2015
Well done databoy247!
Re: How I Achieved Number 1 Ranking In Google Search. by Warlord3000(m): 8:17am On Sep 28, 2015
Nice write up
Re: How I Achieved Number 1 Ranking In Google Search. by databoy247(m): 9:26am On Sep 28, 2015
Thanks all

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Fast Adsense Approval For Nigeria Bloggers / How To Find Free Unique Content For Your Blog Any Niche / 5K Facebook Page Likes/facebook Page For Sale @10K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.