Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Total Lunar Eclipse Today - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Total Lunar Eclipse Today (673 Views)

Blood Moon! Total Lunar Eclipse To Appear Tomorrow And Will Be Longest Blood Moo / Blood Moon 2018: Longest Total Lunar Eclipse Of Century Occurs July 27, 2018 / Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Total Lunar Eclipse Today by donmarvex1(m): 5:51am On Sep 28, 2015
27 September / 28 September 2015 — Total Lunar Eclipse

In the US, Canada, and Central and South America, this rare Total Lunar Eclipse of a Supermoon will begin on the evening of September 27, 2015. In Europe, South/East Asia, Africa, the Arctic, and in the Pacific, Atlantic, and Indian Oceans it starts after midnight on September 28, 2015.
Also called a Blood Moon this eclipse will last for about 1 hour and 12 minutes.


This is the last eclipse in the 2014 – 2015 Lunar Tetrad

Where to See the Eclipse
Regions seeing at least some parts of the eclipse: Europe, South/West Asia, Africa, North America, South America, Pacific, Atlantic, Indian Ocean, Arctic, Antarctica.

cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Total Lunar Eclipse Today by seunlayi(m): 6:09am On Sep 28, 2015
I will need to carry my rechargeable lamp along todat

1 Like

Re: Total Lunar Eclipse Today by psucc(m): 6:17am On Sep 28, 2015
seunlayi:
I will need to carry my rechargeable lamp along todat
you be watch night?

The eclipse is lunar not solar. So it is gonna be at night.
Re: Total Lunar Eclipse Today by eddyline(m): 6:20am On Sep 28, 2015
if its at night, the impact wont be felt that much.
Re: Total Lunar Eclipse Today by donmarvex1(m): 6:47am On Sep 28, 2015
It happened already

#LatePost

(1) (Reply)

Rituals For Space Travel - There's Always A Space For Religion / Python Kill In Enugu/ Port Harcourt Express Way / 8 Most Expensive Planes In The World: How Much Does It Cost To Fly Like The Elit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.