Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,013 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Tecno Camon C8 Vs Infinix Hotnote Pro - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon C8 Vs Infinix Hotnote Pro (6767 Views)

Tecno Camon C8 Vs Tecno Boom J8 Which One Is Better in terms of Camera Quality? / Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test / Infinix Note 2 X600 (the Big 6) Vs. Tecno Camon C8 Vs. Innjoo Max 2 Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Camon C8 Vs Infinix Hotnote Pro by Chukwudi718(m): 7:26am On Sep 28, 2015
I want to buy a phone dis week and am really confused on which of this phones i should buy.. They both hv amazing specs. I love games and various apps, am also into pictures too. Pls those that hv bought any of this phones should help review dem fr me plssssss
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Vs Infinix Hotnote Pro by BenKafor(m): 4:53pm On Oct 01, 2015
I would recommend camon c8. I have it and I am happy with it
Chukwudi718:
I want to buy a phone dis week and am really confused on which of this phones i should buy.. They both hv amazing specs. I love games and various apps, am also into pictures too. Pls those that hv bought any of this phones should help review dem fr me plssssss

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Vs Infinix Hotnote Pro by tegak10: 6:13pm On Oct 01, 2015
for high end gaming and non buggy software and camera camon c8..... For battery life ihn

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Vs Infinix Hotnote Pro by Jboynokiaphone(m): 7:08pm On Oct 01, 2015
go for infinix hot pro........d phone will do d game n app.but if u like pic dat much go for tecno c8 but remember infinix hot note have 4000mah long last battery.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Vs Infinix Hotnote Pro by Chukwudi718(m): 9:23pm On Oct 01, 2015
Jboynokiaphone:
go for infinix hot pro........d phone will do d game n app.but if u like pic dat much go for tecno c8 but remember infinix hot note have 4000mah long last battery.

tnx fr ur advice
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Vs Infinix Hotnote Pro by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 01, 2015
Jboynokiaphone:
You mean the picture quality of Tecno C8 is impressive right because my friend's infinix hot note pixs are not impressive at all. Pls suggest mid range dual android phone with good quality pix at a price ranging from N18,000 to N27,000
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Vs Infinix Hotnote Pro by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 01, 2015
tegak10:
for high end gaming and non buggy software and camera camon c8..... For battery life ihn

LOL. High end gaming with 1gb ram and quad core? Very funny. Infinix Hot note pro has 2gb ram and octa core processor with 4000mah battery. Only go for Camon c8 if you're a photographer. :p

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Vs Infinix Hotnote Pro by tegak10: 8:13am On Oct 02, 2015
dewisefrank:

LOL. High end gaming with 1gb ram and quad core? Very funny. Infinix Hot note pro has 2gb ram and octa core processor with 4000mah battery. Only go for Camon c8 if you're a photographer. :p

Camon c8 plays fifa16 without lag.... It lags on ihn...... Test these games on ur ihn n give us feedback fifa16 mortal kombat x, godfire and real raacing 3

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Vs Infinix Hotnote Pro by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 02, 2015
tegak10:

Camon c8 plays fifa16 without lag.... It lags on ihn...... Test these games on ur ihn n give us feedback fifa16 mortal kombat x, godfire and real raacing 3

LOL. I don't wanna argue with you. I'm not a game freak and don't have all that time to start downloading the mentioned above. If N.O.V.A, Injustice, Hitman sniper, Immortals could play without lag. Why won't the mentioned above. There is slight difference between injustice and Mortal kombat X. And if you say Fifa 16 plays without lag on Camon c8. Then you're just lying and being sentimental. Fifa 16 lags on S3.the app is not stable yet. Ea would release another version soon. Camon c8 is for photographers man. Comparing a quad core(4) with an octa core( 8 ) is lame man. Also 1gb ram Vs 2gb ram is gibberish.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Vs Infinix Hotnote Pro by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 02, 2015
Go for camon c8.....I got mine last week Thursday and am in love with it..... The ba3 really last long and takes only 5% per hr of browsing on 3g. It also charges fast, especially when u switch it off. It's design both internally and outwardly is really beautiful. It's design is totally different from the normal tecno designs. The camera n video quality superb..... It knows no lagging. It also has system update

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Vs Infinix Hotnote Pro by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 02, 2015
Well. Camon c8 is a nice phone I'll admit also. It's best qualities are good camera. Also has 1gb ram to power most app. Both are pretty nice phone. The choice is yours. Infinix Hot note receives both system update and software update also. With great customer support from infinix team. Another update on the recent updated Android 5.1 lollipop that was released to us will soon be released the developer confirmed to me. You have direct communication with em via the xclub platform
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Vs Infinix Hotnote Pro by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 02, 2015
LadyB1195:
Go for camon c8.....I got mine last week Thursday and am in love with it..... The ba3 really last long and takes only 5% per hr of browsing on 3g. It also charges fast, especially when u switch it off. It's design both internally and outwardly is really beautiful. It's design is totally different from the normal tecno designs. The camera n video quality superb..... It knows no lagging. It also has system update
How much businesswoman
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Vs Infinix Hotnote Pro by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 02, 2015
dewisefrank:

LOL. I don't wanna argue with you. I'm not a game freak and don't have all that time to start downloading the mentioned above. If N.O.V.A, Injustice, Hitman sniper, Immortals could play without lag. Why won't the mentioned above. There is slight difference between injustice and Mortal kombat X. And if you say Fifa 16 plays without lag on Camon c8. Then you're just lying and being sentimental. Fifa 16 lags on S3.the app is not stable yet. Ea would release another version soon. Camon c8 is for photographers man. Comparing a quad core(4) with an octa core( 8 ) is lame man. Also 1gb ram Vs 2gb ram is gibberish.

Sorry man. We ain't fighting here.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Vs Infinix Hotnote Pro by tegak10: 10:00am On Oct 02, 2015
dewisefrank:

None of the games minus hitman came out this year.... Mali 400 plays nova 3 n injustice incase u dont know.... Fifa isnt the only example i listed the diff btw injustice n mkx is clear as day n night... U didnt even compare injustice with wwe immortals ure now comparing it with mkx near ps3 graphics... Ure d biased one here
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Vs Infinix Hotnote Pro by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 02, 2015
tegak10:

Might not be playing it tho. Just downloaded Mortal Kombat x and it's playing without a single lag. I don't know y people just like saying stuff that don't make sense. How will a game you claim don't lag on A 1.3GHz QUAD CORE AND 1GB RAM(CAMON C8) lag on a 1.4GHz OCTA CORE AND 2GB RAM(INFINIX HOTE NOTE PRO)? Even while running another HD game on background still didn't lag. For your info Camon has Mali GPU. I won't argue anything with you again. Bye

1 Share

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Vs Infinix Hotnote Pro by Ehimzy(m): 10:33am On Oct 02, 2015
You want gaming...go for Camon c8.. some people don't have an idea what they're saying, gaming performance isn't determined by the number of cores your phone processor has.. it's determined by your GPU! The Camon has a Mali T720 GPU while the IHN has a Mali 450MP2.... lat time I checked the T720 outperforms the 450MP2.. the IHN has an ancient GPU
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Vs Infinix Hotnote Pro by kene05(m): 10:37am On Oct 02, 2015
LadyB1195:
Hv u used infinix hot note before? I guess you are not a heavy user..
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Vs Infinix Hotnote Pro by kene05(m): 10:37am On Oct 02, 2015
LadyB1195:
Hv u used infinix hot note before? I guess you are not a heavy user..

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Vs Infinix Hotnote Pro by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 02, 2015
This Mortal Kombat x is making sense. Madt graphics. smiley
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Vs Infinix Hotnote Pro by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 02, 2015
Ehimzy:
You want gaming...go for Camon c8.. some people don't have an idea what they're saying, gaming performance isn't determined by the number of cores your phone processor has.. it's determined by your GPU! The Camon has a Mali T720 GPU while the IHN has a Mali 450MP2.... lat time I checked the T720 outperforms the 450MP2.. the IHN has an ancient GPU

REally?? Try running the HD games on a phone with Adreno GPU and 512mb ram + dual core then. It should work without lag
:p
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Vs Infinix Hotnote Pro by tegak10: 11:38am On Oct 02, 2015
dewisefrank:

Might not be playing it tho. Just downloaded Mortal Kombat x and it's playing without a single lag. I don't know y people just like saying stuff that don't make sense. How will a game you claim don't lag on A 1.3GHz QUAD CORE AND 1GB RAM(CAMON C8) lag on a 1.4GHz OCTA CORE AND 2GB RAM(INFINIX HOTE NOTE PRO)? Even while running another HD game on background still didn't lag. For your info Camon has Mali GPU. I won't argue anything with you again. Bye
U dont know that octa core means dual core abi... Only 1 quad core is active at a time.... Mali gpu has grade ooooo.... In terms of gaming tecno phones are more optimized
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Vs Infinix Hotnote Pro by augster(m): 12:29pm On Oct 02, 2015
tegak10:

U dont know that octa core means dual core abi... Only 1 quad core is active at a time.... Mali gpu has grade ooooo....[s] In terms of gaming tecno phones are more optimized[/s]
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Vs Infinix Hotnote Pro by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 02, 2015
tegak10:

U dont know that octa core means dual core abi... Only 1 quad core is active at a time.... Mali gpu has grade ooooo.... In terms of gaming tecno phones are more optimized

OK SIR
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Vs Infinix Hotnote Pro by Ehimzy(m): 12:46pm On Oct 02, 2015
dewisefrank:

REally?? Try running the HD games on a phone with Adreno GPU and 512mb ram + dual core then. It should work without lag
:p
Are we talking about any other phone than ihn and camon? So what does adreno have to do with this? And are you saying adreno is a poor GPU? Jesus!!! grin grin grin laughing in swahili.... why is fifa 16 lagging on ihn with 2GB Ram and the so-called Octa-core Processor but isn't doing the same on the Camon C8? Guy even if you overclock your GPU it can't perform in gaming like the camon...
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Vs Infinix Hotnote Pro by Ehimzy(m): 12:53pm On Oct 02, 2015
But wait o... @ dewisefrank.... no vex but...what happened to wiko? Ever since they released that shit called getaway we haven't heard anything from them o.. abi them don fold up ni?
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Vs Infinix Hotnote Pro by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 02, 2015
Ehimzy:

Are we talking about any other phone than ihn and camon? So what does adreno have to do with this? And are you saying adreno is a poor GPU? Jesus!!! grin grin grin laughing in swahili.... why is fifa 16 lagging on ihn with 2GB Ram and the so-called Octa-core Processor but isn't doing the same on the Camon C8? Guy even if you overclock your GPU it can't perform in gaming like the camon...

OK sir
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Vs Infinix Hotnote Pro by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 02, 2015
Ehimzy:

Although, seems you hardly understand something. Adreno is a better gpu than Mali. If game depends on only Gpu. Try running them with Adreno gpu with 512mb ram and dual core processor. I can see you're a kid

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Vs Infinix Hotnote Pro by Ehimzy(m): 6:39pm On Oct 02, 2015
dewisefrank:

Although, seems you hardly understand something. Adreno is a better gpu than Mali. If game depends on only Gpu. Try running them with Adreno gpu with 512mb ram and dual core processor. I can see you're a kid

Why must you be sarcastic to drive home a point? If i reply you the same way you did me... you'll rain insults.... oga how many cores run while gaming? Of course you can't play HD games with half a gig of ram.... I don't insult people. Got a kinda rep to keep. God help your sarcasm
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Vs Infinix Hotnote Pro by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 02, 2015
Ehimzy:

Why must you be sarcastic to drive home a point? If i reply you the same way you did me... you'll rain insults.... oga how many cores run while gaming? Of course you can't play HD games with half a gig of ram.... I don't insult people. Got a kinda rep to keep. God help your sarcasm

OK sir
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Vs Infinix Hotnote Pro by amosade30(m): 6:48pm On Oct 02, 2015
Pls I'm considern ds tecno canon and sony xpera z...which can u recommend pls? Sony has 13mp back nd 2.2mp front unlike canon wt 5mp front bt sm1 tld me 2.2mp of sony is even beta tecno 5mp....pls I nid candid advice asap as I wnt to get any nxt week
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Vs Infinix Hotnote Pro by emmanuel4758(m): 9:52am On Oct 03, 2015
Camon c8 all d way

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Anyone Unlock The Etisalat Dual Sim Phones? / Airtel BIS Subscribtion / MTN Refund Me My 10 Naira (SMS Delivery Failure)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.