Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,263 members, 7,780,589 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:04 PM

Zain Don't Forget The Lyrics, Is It Wack Or Real? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zain Don't Forget The Lyrics, Is It Wack Or Real? (4199 Views)

Zain And Nuc Sued Over African Challenge Show / Zain University Challenge Vs Who Wants To Be A Millionaire / Moderator/zain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zain Don't Forget The Lyrics, Is It Wack Or Real? by uzwu: 7:37pm On Apr 17, 2009
Zain don't forget the Lyrics is it wack or Real?

I really don't understand what is happening in the the Contestants always act as they are acting on a script and the advertisement isjust too much.

Moreover it does not give everyone the opportunity to participate unlike who wants to be a millionnaire sponsored by Mtn.

Anyone can play even if you are not a listener of Music.

What do you think
Re: Zain Don't Forget The Lyrics, Is It Wack Or Real? by cabali(m): 3:46am On Apr 18, 2009
it is kinda restricted if u ask me. Only for music lovers unlike who wants to be a millionaire that is educative and all.
Re: Zain Don't Forget The Lyrics, Is It Wack Or Real? by vescucci(m): 7:37am On Apr 20, 2009
I never knew wack and real were antonyms. Maybe it is wack AND real?
Re: Zain Don't Forget The Lyrics, Is It Wack Or Real? by temi4rea(f): 9:54am On Apr 20, 2009
I watched only ones so cant say abt it but i think its strictly for music lovers,

And the host is just good i mean shes ok,

Whts it wth artist being host of reality show dem don push broadcasters from business be that o!
Re: Zain Don't Forget The Lyrics, Is It Wack Or Real? by cabali(m): 10:32am On Apr 20, 2009
are u sure u watched it? the host is male and a former broadcaster angry
Re: Zain Don't Forget The Lyrics, Is It Wack Or Real? by temi4rea(f): 5:43pm On Apr 22, 2009
Ha! Na onyeka me i see o!
Re: Zain Don't Forget The Lyrics, Is It Wack Or Real? by cabali(m): 12:35pm On Apr 23, 2009
u prolly need to buy a TV LOL!

That way u will see Kamal (from Metro FM) as the host.
Re: Zain Don't Forget The Lyrics, Is It Wack Or Real? by temi4rea(f): 12:39pm On Apr 23, 2009
@Cabali

I wont mind u buying one for me.
Re: Zain Don't Forget The Lyrics, Is It Wack Or Real? by cabali(m): 1:08pm On Apr 23, 2009
grin grin grin

Are u anywhere near sarkin yaki, sabon gari?
Re: Zain Don't Forget The Lyrics, Is It Wack Or Real? by Ejike3: 1:16pm On Apr 23, 2009
temi 4 rea:

Ha! Na onyeka me i see o!
She is right. Onyeka was the host at the initial time when they were running audition from one school to another. They later changed her.

@Temi4rea,
you have a nice TV  grin but have not watched the program recently  wink

@Cabali,
Her TV is good. She is not watching it.  grin

temi 4 rea:

@Cabali
I wont mind u buying one for me.
shocked What are you going to do with 2 TVs?
Re: Zain Don't Forget The Lyrics, Is It Wack Or Real? by temi4rea(f): 1:49pm On Apr 23, 2009
@Cabili
I no want promise and fail,

If u are ready to give me the TV u wil have to cm to my house to drop it .

@ejike
wetin be ur own sef and thanks for the clearification,

Ehen wetin bad for awfu!
Re: Zain Don't Forget The Lyrics, Is It Wack Or Real? by Ejike3: 2:00pm On Apr 23, 2009
Awuf dey run belle, except if you'll give me the second TV, I don't want the old one ooo.
Re: Zain Don't Forget The Lyrics, Is It Wack Or Real? by temi4rea(f): 2:04pm On Apr 23, 2009
@Ejike

I go use flagine tablets,

How i go give the new one na the old no mk me watch that prog well so u go wth the old 1 and i take the new. cheesy
Re: Zain Don't Forget The Lyrics, Is It Wack Or Real? by Ejike3: 5:05pm On Apr 23, 2009
@temi
We are going to watch the new one together.

The program is a nice one but I don't realy know how they select the contestants. undecided
I enjoy watching it especialy when the contestant chose the song I know.
Re: Zain Don't Forget The Lyrics, Is It Wack Or Real? by lynxnoon(m): 12:06am On Apr 24, 2009
@topic
dat program is REALLY WACK grin grin grin
Re: Zain Don't Forget The Lyrics, Is It Wack Or Real? by cabali(m): 10:22am On Apr 24, 2009
lynxnoon:

@topic
dat program is REALLY WACK grin grin grin

i think so too.

temi 4 rea:

@Cabili

If u are ready to give me the TV u wil have to cm to my house to drop it .

so I ask again, are you close to sarkin yaki in Norman's Land, Kano?
Re: Zain Don't Forget The Lyrics, Is It Wack Or Real? by temi4rea(f): 10:32am On Apr 24, 2009
Am at the road to the airport,

dem they sell TV for sarkin yaki,

na residencial area be that o.
Re: Zain Don't Forget The Lyrics, Is It Wack Or Real? by Ejike3: 11:08am On Apr 24, 2009
Na there now.
You think say na new TV he wan buy for you?
na fairly used 2nd hand TV.
Abi u no know say global economic financial meltdown dey?
Re: Zain Don't Forget The Lyrics, Is It Wack Or Real? by temi4rea(f): 11:14am On Apr 24, 2009
Hm carpenter no fit chop nail o,

For were wetn i wnt take second don,

Allah ki ya a!
Re: Zain Don't Forget The Lyrics, Is It Wack Or Real? by Ejike3: 11:22am On Apr 24, 2009
temi 4 rea:

Hm carpenter no fit chop nail o,

For were wetn i wnt take second don,

Allah ki ya a!
grin grin
Its true, its true, now i remember.
He call me on phone now, he dey come with new TV,
Just wait for Norman, na there he wan carry am come.
But no forget me ooo.
Re: Zain Don't Forget The Lyrics, Is It Wack Or Real? by Ejike3: 11:39am On Apr 24, 2009
@Cabali
Please do quick now, she is waiting.

@temi
Don't forget me when you enter into your kingdom. I hope say you go still give me that your 1st TV.

Re: Zain Don't Forget The Lyrics, Is It Wack Or Real? by temi4rea(f): 12:41pm On Apr 24, 2009
But this TV resemble black and white

I no wnt that type o!
Re: Zain Don't Forget The Lyrics, Is It Wack Or Real? by cabali(m): 4:10pm On Apr 24, 2009
What makes u think I want to get u a TV really? I have no such intentions wink grin
Re: Zain Don't Forget The Lyrics, Is It Wack Or Real? by Ejike3: 6:44am On Apr 25, 2009
temi 4 rea:

@Cabili
@Cabali
Please make you no forsake her, because my fate of getting an older TV from her depends on you.
If you no give am better TV now she no go give me that old one.
Please naaaaaaaawww. cry
Re: Zain Don't Forget The Lyrics, Is It Wack Or Real? by cabali(m): 11:07am On Apr 25, 2009
I have no intentions of getting her a TV. I have other plans for her grin
Re: Zain Don't Forget The Lyrics, Is It Wack Or Real? by Ejike3: 8:30am On Apr 26, 2009
[b](thinking aloud)[/b]Who knows. lipsrsealed

Bros, cheesy what are these plans? grin
Re: Zain Don't Forget The Lyrics, Is It Wack Or Real? by temi4rea(f): 9:06am On Apr 27, 2009
@ Cabili

Stl waitin for u nd ur plans.

@Ejike
No wori!

Whatever the plans are u are part of it ok.

So notin do u smiley
Re: Zain Don't Forget The Lyrics, Is It Wack Or Real? by cabali(m): 10:55am On Apr 28, 2009
No! I dont do party with just one girl. so, no, he isnt part of it!
Re: Zain Don't Forget The Lyrics, Is It Wack Or Real? by temi4rea(f): 2:26pm On Apr 28, 2009
@Cabili

you cnt help it it has to be party wthout Ejike because my husband will always be there.

Stl thinking abt that or changed ur mind.
Re: Zain Don't Forget The Lyrics, Is It Wack Or Real? by Ejike3: 6:21pm On Apr 28, 2009
temi 4 rea:

@Cabili
you cnt help it it has to be party wthout Ejike because my husband will always be there.
temi 4 rea:

@Ejike
No wori!
Whatever the plans are u are part of it ok.
So notin do u smiley
@temi
Am I ur husband, why do you say Iam part of it then? I don't want party ooo. embarassed
Re: Zain Don't Forget The Lyrics, Is It Wack Or Real? by temi4rea(f): 9:42am On Apr 29, 2009
@Cabili
U just heard him, his not part of party,

So no show for u!

@Ejike
Abeg no fall my hand now. wink
Re: Zain Don't Forget The Lyrics, Is It Wack Or Real? by Ejike3: 4:57pm On Apr 29, 2009
Ok, I no go fall ur hand under one condition.
i.e after the party, you are going to come back to me,
and we watch our zain program together - just the two of us;
And Cabali shall never put asunder between us again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Movie Alert;Niger Delta - The Black Gold Film" / Eddie Murphy Vs Chris Tucker Vs Chris Rock?what"s Your Take? / FREE NETFLIX Accounts For JULY 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.