Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! (84150 Views)

This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night / See The Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace Today (Photos) / A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by Omotayor123(f): 8:33am On Sep 28, 2015
I came back from travel to meet my neighbors roasting an ALIGATOR.. It's has been crawling on our ceiling for the past few months And we thought it was a Snake.

Even though our landlord insisted that it's was probably a Lizard that usually crawl on the ceiling.

But God Reavealed what it was when it fell into a soak away behind the house. And the boys in the compound that came visiting as a result of the festivities Killed and Roasted it.

I heard it usually kill it's victim by sucking his /her brain through the Nose. And it always walk in pair meaning its partner must be somewhere around. I don't know how True..
Lalasticlala come and see what my eyes see oooo!

6 Shares

Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by wachakuta(m): 8:34am On Sep 28, 2015
Fooooood

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by Omotayor123(f): 8:35am On Sep 28, 2015
Aminat508, baba11 adedayourt, asumo12, ChynoBEATS, honeygirl17, Kazrem, Mattkent, Freemanan, scentmarlc, tosyne2much, wristbangle,LordOfTheWeed, Adeh39.. Make una come and eat ooo. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by Jadonaldson(m): 8:36am On Sep 28, 2015
Morning Everyone

FTC Finz again...... smiley

Everyone below me shall count a lot of blessings dis week IJN

1 & only Jadon

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by henribj(m): 8:39am On Sep 28, 2015
yikes... UGLY !
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by Oladimejjy(m): 8:45am On Sep 28, 2015
Alligator meat sweat ehn, but lizard and cat sweet pass it.

11 Likes

Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by ifex370(m): 8:45am On Sep 28, 2015
calaway:

This reptile has an organ that is located in its bodily orifice of waste excretion this organ has been the subject of scientiifc research for many years owing to the shocking quantities of chloroform it is able to produce. it produce enough quantities to knock 10 men into deep sleep for upto 6hrs.

the reptile always excretes the potent enzyme into the mouth of the subject human it has chosen to invade. The human subject/host is practically death sleeping through out the reptiles internal operations.

chisos... see lie shocked

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by Sparkle777(f): 8:46am On Sep 28, 2015
Lets see the befor roasting pix,pls. U might have well bought it from those selling. Besides, do u live near water?
Enjoy ur meal.

8 Likes

Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by nerodenero: 8:47am On Sep 28, 2015
That residence is close to a swampy, riverside or a bush is your closest neighbour undecided.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by asumo12: 8:49am On Sep 28, 2015
grin pepper soupy
Omotayor123:
Aminat508, baba11 adedayourt, asumo12, ChynoBEATS, honeygirl17, Kazrem, Mattkent, Freemanan, scentmarlc, tosyne2much, wristbangle,LordOfTheWeed, Adeh39.. Make una come and eat ooo. grin

1 Like

Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by Raiders: 8:53am On Sep 28, 2015
Thats a lizard. Very soon this people will be eating rats

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by victor2fresh(m): 8:59am On Sep 28, 2015
Jadonaldson:
Morning Everyone
FCT Finz again...... smiley

1 & only Jadon
guy u dey sleep..u no be FTC so park well

5 Likes

Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by Omotayor123(f): 9:07am On Sep 28, 2015
ifex370:
your not gonna eat that are you
It was eaten ooo. Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by Omotayor123(f): 9:09am On Sep 28, 2015
Jadonaldson:
Morning Everyone
FCT Finz again...... smiley

1 & only Jadon
FTC for where Look up tongue

4 Likes

Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by calaway: 9:11am On Sep 28, 2015
Omotayor123:
I came back from travel to meet my neighbors roasting an ALIGATOR.. It's has been crawling on our ceiling for the past few months And we thought it was a Snake.

Even though our landlord insisted that it's was probably a Lizard that usually crawl on the ceiling.

But God Reavealed what it was when it fell into a soak away behind the house. And the boys in the compound that came visiting as a result of the festivities Killed and Roasted it.

I heard it usually kill it's victim by sucking his /her brain through the Nose. And it always walk in pair meaning its partner must be somewhere around. I don't know how True..
Lalasticlala come and see what my eyes see oooo!

correction it sucks out the brain through the ears.
while the female reptile specie likes to enter peoples stomach while they are sleeping through the mouth and will come out after eating all the food in the persons stomach before the person wakes up. The worst part is the mature female reptile will lay its eggs which is always 3 in number inside the stomach of the sleeping person after it is done eating all the food it finds inside that stomach, and the eggs will hatch after 7days following which the three small babies will find their way to the brain of the host and slowly eat all the brain, you will find that many people are alway forgetful or behave in a way that annoys you this type of people are likely host to the young animals growing in their head and eating their brain and example is Lie mohammed of the APC.

188 Likes 23 Shares

Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by Omotayor123(f): 9:20am On Sep 28, 2015
calaway:

correction it sucks out the brain through the ears.
while the female reptile specie likes to enter peoples stomach while the are sleeping through the mouth and will come out after eating all the food in the persons stomach before the person wakes up. The worst part is the mature female reptile will lay its eggs which is always 3 in number inside the stomach of the sleeping person after it is done eating all the food it finds inside that stomach, and the eggs will hatch after 7days following which the three small babies will find their way to the brain of the host and slowly eat all the brain, you will find that many people are alway forgetful or behave in a way that annoys you this type of people are likely host to the young animals growing in their head and eating their brain and example is Lie mohammed of the APC.
Really But how can the creature enter the stomach through the mouth without the victim knowing When the person is not dead sleeping!

16 Likes

Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by calaway: 9:29am On Sep 28, 2015
Omotayor123:

Really But how can the creature enter the stomach through the mouth without the victim knowing When the person is not dead sleeping!

This reptile has an organ that is located in its bodily orifice of waste excretion this organ has been the subject of scientiifc research for many years owing to the shocking quantities of chloroform it is able to produce. it produce enough quantities to knock 10 men into deep sleep for upto 6hrs.

the reptile always excretes the potent enzyme into the mouth of the subject human it has chosen to invade. The human subject/host is practically death sleeping through out the reptiles internal operations.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by Omotayor123(f): 9:33am On Sep 28, 2015
calaway:

Thanks for taking advantage of my ignorance on issues like this...

And for the mofos quoting me, I know most of you believed the story until he says otherwise... Yet, you are forming Mr & Mrs. Know all.

10 Likes

Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by calaway: 9:36am On Sep 28, 2015
Omotayor123:

OMG.. shocked Thanks for the info.. Didn't know it was that Dangerous!

Cc. Lalasticlala!!

If you believe the bull story i conjured then you can believe anything!!!! no wonder you voted APC

255 Likes 22 Shares

Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 28, 2015
It is not anything that crawl u should eat... remember the case of Ebola...

4 Likes

Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by Aminat508(f): 10:16am On Sep 28, 2015
shocked shocked grin grin

[size=13pt]
Please check my signature cry [/size]

1 Like

Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 28, 2015
Nothing wey una no fit chop, if anything happen now dem go blame buhari

6 Likes

Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by Dottore: 10:18am On Sep 28, 2015
OK o
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by NinaArsenal(f): 10:18am On Sep 28, 2015
Hmm ok
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by demolinka(m): 10:18am On Sep 28, 2015
Choi! NAIJA!! We dey chop fire!!!

1 Like

Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by steffans(m): 10:18am On Sep 28, 2015
Why dem dey always hide for cieling??
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 28, 2015
calaway:

If you believe the bull story i conjured then you can believe anything!!!! no wonder you voted APC
As in eehhh grin grin grin grin

And she seriously believed it undecided grin grin cry

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 28, 2015
And you want to eat it shocked shocked
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by youngice(m): 10:20am On Sep 28, 2015
calaway:

Lmfao

19 Likes

Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by free2ryhme: 10:20am On Sep 28, 2015
grin grin

na iguana una kill

5 Likes

Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by NoContract(m): 10:20am On Sep 28, 2015
Too much _idiots and senseless vagrant display of absolute stupidity from ignorant educated illiterates here on Nairaland these days.

Chai! Education miss road.

#AnotherKidPost

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Another Nigerian Lady Starts 200-Hour Snail-A-Thon In Style (Pix, Video) / See The Fish That I Bought For N800. (pic) / The Fish I Caught In My Compound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.