Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,460 members, 7,781,322 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:29 PM

See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! - Food (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! (84070 Views)

This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night / See The Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace Today (Photos) / A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by lordtim001(m): 7:18pm On Sep 28, 2015
See how the woman pose with the gator.I remember those times when we pose with hands on waist just to snap pinshure grin
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by montezz(f): 7:19pm On Sep 28, 2015
calaway:

correction it sucks out the brain through the ears.
while the female reptile specie likes to enter peoples stomach while they are sleeping through the mouth and will come out after eating all the food in the persons stomach before the person wakes up. The worst part is the mature female reptile will lay its eggs which is always 3 in number inside the stomach of the sleeping person after it is done eating all the food it finds inside that stomach, and the eggs will hatch after 7days following which the three small babies will find their way to the brain of the host and slowly eat all the brain, you will find that many people are alway forgetful or behave in a way that annoys you this type of people are likely host to the young animals growing in their head and eating their brain and example is Lie mohammed of the APC.
Ur analysis z scary!
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by montezz(f): 7:21pm On Sep 28, 2015
calaway:

If you believe the bull story i conjured then you can believe anything!!!! no wonder you voted APC
Ohhh......u no serious.
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by islandmoon: 7:22pm On Sep 28, 2015
this babe no dey fear ooooooooooooooooooo! cheesy chineke!! olorunn oooo! can you eat that?
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by dazzlingd(m): 7:46pm On Sep 28, 2015
gracyblaze:

u scared the crap out of me, till I read your concluding sentence..... was just about to Google it. Shit!!!

you believed this too....I can never be more shocked.
girls are extremely gullible, too believing,

a sharp bad guy can have any girl he wants with good lies
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by dazzlingd(m): 7:46pm On Sep 28, 2015
montezz:

Ur analysis z scary!

gracyblaze:

u scared the crap out of me, till I read your concluding sentence..... was just about to Google it. Shit!!!

you believed this too....I can never be more shocked.
girls are extremely gullible, too believing,

a sharp bad guy can have any girl he wants with good lies
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by Aminat508(f): 7:54pm On Sep 28, 2015
montezz:

Ur analysis z scary!
Boo kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by axiliborha(f): 7:59pm On Sep 28, 2015
Jadonaldson:
Morning Everyone

Everyone above me shall count a lot of blessings dis week IJN
1 & only Jadon
oga modifications are needed
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by drbre(m): 8:39pm On Sep 28, 2015
I came back from my trip/journey....not 'I came back.from travel'.. # allergictopoorgrammar..pulease!
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 28, 2015
Omotayor123:

Really But how can the creature enter the stomach through the mouth without the victim knowing When the person is not dead sleeping!

Ever heard of sarcasm?
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by 18wheeler: 9:49pm On Sep 28, 2015
You roasted it, ready for chopping before notifying us. Are we invited for.the.chopping?
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by U2ice(m): 10:29pm On Sep 28, 2015
Oladimejjy:
Alligator meat sweat ehn, but lizard and cat sweet pass it.

Lolz to ur pigin grin
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by nosike3(m): 10:38pm On Sep 28, 2015
N if I had sent this beach a pm to chat up n get her out of this ghetto,she will be forming all hard to get/screw! Continue roasting wild animals until you get roasted by an anaconda.
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by U2ice(m): 10:40pm On Sep 28, 2015
Omotayo123... Beauty without brain undecided

You're not alone, ur type plenty
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by azzima(m): 10:45pm On Sep 28, 2015
It FELL into a SOAKAWAY ?and they are eating it
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by montezz(f): 11:51pm On Sep 28, 2015
Aminat508:
Boo kiss kiss
I dey vex 4 una...wia my sallah meat?
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by 0gbeni(m): 3:49am On Sep 29, 2015
last time I checked alligators were not found in Africa. .before posting anything here, kindly Google and clear your ignorance
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by RAPMAN02(m): 4:12am On Sep 29, 2015
Clean your compound, it looks dirty
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by billyG(m): 7:52am On Sep 29, 2015
calaway:

the ugly man is still lying to Nigerians every day. even as Nigeria is fast moving to a disastrous reality-President drops EFCC corruption charges against Sylvia and Audu and the corrupt duo are now the flag bearers of APC which claims to be anathema to corruption
-An elected VP of the nation is locked out of key meetings and relgated to the background by the president
-JPMORGAN delists Nigeria.
-Foreign Investors pull over N400 billion from our economy,
*Banks are laying off staff in large numbers.
-Construction Sector has laid off over 30,000 workers.
-Inflation rate keeps getting higher.
-Cost of food stuff is all time high since 5 years.
-Nigeria is no longer investors favourite destination.
-Boko Haram terrorists continues their onslaughts.
-Fulani Herdsmen kills and kidnap.
-CNNMoney removes Nigeria from the list of countries with steady economic growth rate.
-APC fighting APC.
In all these POVERTY seem to be winning. These are some of the issues which led IBB to sack the government of Buhari-now we are back to square one

Indeed u are a WAILER.
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by Nebila(f): 9:01am On Sep 29, 2015
What abt spider. Meat? Hian!
Oladimejjy:
Alligator meat sweat ehn, but lizard and cat sweet pass it.

1 Like

Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 29, 2015
freeage7:

Ok no wahala. But you sabi crocodile? They are almost the same. If crocodile close mouth you can still see the teeth, but if Alligator close mouth you can't see it teeth.
Wrong. In crocodiles, only the fourth tooth on the lower jaw can be seen when their mouth's closed. While in alligators, all the teeth on the upper jaw can still be seen with their mouth closed.
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 29, 2015
azzima:
It FELL into a SOAKAWAY ?and they are eating it
I'm seriously shocked too. And OP didn't feel strange posting it here for all to see.

2 Likes

Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by freeage7(m): 10:23am On Sep 29, 2015
Vannywealth:
Wrong. In crocodiles, only the fourth tooth on the lower jaw can be seen when their mouth's closed. While in alligators, all the teeth on the upper jaw can still be seen with their mouth closed.
What do you mean only the fourth tooth on the lower jaw? I guess that one can also see the fourth tooth on the other side of the jaw. Nah teeth be that nah. Abi?
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by Gemc3(f): 5:44pm On Sep 29, 2015
calaway:

correction it sucks out the brain through the ears.
while the female reptile specie likes to enter peoples stomach while they are sleeping through the mouth and will come out after eating all the food in the persons stomach before the person wakes up. The worst part is the mature female reptile will lay its eggs which is always 3 in number inside the stomach of the sleeping person after it is done eating all the food it finds inside that stomach, and the eggs will hatch after 7days following which the three small babies will find their way to the brain of the host and slowly eat all the brain, you will find that many people are alway forgetful or behave in a way that annoys you this type of people are likely host to the young animals growing in their head and eating their brain and example is Lie mohammed of the APC.

Na wa for you o. I almost bought this your gist. But thank God. Alligators haven't eaten my brain. grin

3 Likes

Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by Aminat508(f): 6:19pm On Sep 29, 2015
montezz:

I dey vex 4 una...wia my sallah meat?
lol no vex. Check ya mail kiss

2 Likes

Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by montezz(f): 6:21pm On Sep 29, 2015
Aminat508:
lol no vex. Check ya mail kiss
mail ke,dis z legal cheat!
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by Aminat508(f): 6:26pm On Sep 29, 2015
montezz:

mail ke,dis z legal cheat!
serious check it. Whalahi

2 Likes

Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by mignone(f): 10:56pm On Oct 04, 2015
MarvellousGod:
As in eehhh grin grin grin grin

And she seriously believed it undecided grin grin cry
I think it depicts innocence &gullibility.when you don't/rarely tell lies, you could be quick to believe what others tell u before investigating.

2 Likes

Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by harffie(m): 4:43pm On Oct 11, 2015
Omotayor123:
I came back from travel to meet my neighbors roasting an ALIGATOR.. It's has been crawling on our ceiling for the past few months And we thought it was a Snake.

Even though our landlord insisted that it's was probably a Lizard that usually crawl on the ceiling.

But God Reavealed what it was when it fell into a soak away behind the house. And the boys in the compound that came visiting as a result of the festivities Killed and Roasted it.

I heard it usually kill it's victim by sucking his /her brain through the Nose. And it always walk in pair meaning its partner must be somewhere around. I don't know how True..
Lalasticlala come and see what my eyes see oooo!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Another Nigerian Lady Starts 200-Hour Snail-A-Thon In Style (Pix, Video) / See The Fish That I Bought For N800. (pic) / The Fish I Caught In My Compound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.