Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

How Can I Friendzone This Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Friendzone This Girl (5341 Views)

My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke / See What This Girl Wore to Pizzano Lounge In Owerri That Made Phyno Crazy / All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Friendzone This Girl by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 28, 2015
misspicy:

My ideology might not sit well with some people buh seriously yes i subscribe to that...why because that is all what girls who wunt allow other girls enjoy their relationships deserve....
I dnt even make friends with guys that have girlfriends

sister. I fear you but I think ur fellow females should fear u more. anyway I like ur unbiased spirit
Re: How Can I Friendzone This Girl by misspicy(f): 2:27pm On Sep 28, 2015
alexistaiwo:

sister. I fear you but I think ur fellow females should fear u more. anyway I like ur unbiased spirit
grin

I got this mentality when i nearly lost my relationship to an over obsessed fan,den i knew some girls will do anytyn to gt a man....
Re: How Can I Friendzone This Girl by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 28, 2015
misspicy:

grin

I got this mentality when i nearly lost my relationship to an over obsessed fan,den i knew some girls will do anytyn to gt a man....

sorry but fan as in, Who is the celebrity? u or yr boo?
Re: How Can I Friendzone This Girl by mimicious(f): 4:13pm On Sep 28, 2015
I can't believe am saying this but if u want to deal with her, have sex with her like a mad person after that just tell her to get out of ur house when she is done dressing. Thank me later

1 Like

Re: How Can I Friendzone This Girl by misspicy(f): 6:27pm On Sep 28, 2015
alexistaiwo:

sorry but fan as in, Who is the celebrity? u or yr boo?
You wunt understand dear smiley

mimicious:
I can't believe am saying this but if u want to deal with her, have sex with her like a mad person after that just tell her to get out of ur house when she is done dressing. Thank me later
Re: How Can I Friendzone This Girl by sorextee(m): 7:58pm On Sep 28, 2015
No wahala bros.. no forget give me thru-pass, wen u finish wink

alexistaiwo:

deal with her as in... .. u want to take ur share of the national cake. wait make I chop my own first. them no dey catch latecomer
Re: How Can I Friendzone This Girl by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 28, 2015
mimicious:

I don dey use are fear u pass misspicy sef. #girlsarenotsmiling
Re: How Can I Friendzone This Girl by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 28, 2015
sorextee:
No wahala bros.. no forget give me thru-pass, wen u finish wink

just dey position and make sure not to stray offside
Re: How Can I Friendzone This Girl by mimicious(f): 8:37pm On Sep 28, 2015
alexistaiwo:
I don dey use are fear u pass misspicy sef. #girlsarenotsmiling

Hahhahahahhahahah, don't ooo
Re: How Can I Friendzone This Girl by SkinnyDude(m): 8:43pm On Sep 28, 2015
misspicy:
Seriously you fvckedup,how can a girl chase ur main girl away,it shows u dnt really love ur girl in d first place...when one gurl tried dat with my relationship,my boo fvcked her n came bavk home,dats how it should be...

Ionno what happened with ur main girl buh cnt u gt her back?seriously some girls no dey try
this girl you can lie eh...
Re: How Can I Friendzone This Girl by misspicy(f): 9:50pm On Sep 28, 2015
SkinnyDude:
this girl you can lie eh...
Shurrup tiny boy,your elders are talking undecided
Re: How Can I Friendzone This Girl by SkinnyDude(m): 9:54pm On Sep 28, 2015
misspicy:

small girls of nowadays don't have respect for elders again. isorrit
Re: How Can I Friendzone This Girl by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 29, 2015
misspicy:
this got me rolling. bros park well
Re: How Can I Friendzone This Girl by DEIFIED(m): 4:04pm On Sep 29, 2015
Op have just this one advice for you, be careful while you deal with a woman.
Re: How Can I Friendzone This Girl by donMIG(m): 4:06pm On Sep 29, 2015
alexistaiwo:
The girl in question caused the breakup of my relationship by making my girlfriend believe that am cheating on her and now that my girlfriend is gone, she wants to take her place in my life. but am having none of that, so I don't want to send her away, I want to keep her as a friend so as make her to continue pursuing what she can never have. to get a better understanding here are my previous threads on the issue.
www.nairaland.com/2625482/girlfriend-always-accusing-me-wrongly.

Pass her to me maybe she can rep my side chick
Re: How Can I Friendzone This Girl by Sparkles003(f): 4:11pm On Sep 29, 2015
I want to keep her as a friend so as make her to continue pursuing what she can never have.
Only an Immature boys has such ideology.
A Matured responsible man simple says NO,sticks to it irrespective and moves on.
Do not blame any lady or guy for your failed relationships.
Judge yourself if by yourself
Re: How Can I Friendzone This Girl by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 29, 2015
Sparkles003:
I want to keep her as a friend so as make her to continue pursuing what she can never have.
Only an Immature boys has such ideology.
A Matured responsible man simple says NO,sticks to it irrespective and moves on.
Do not blame any lady or guy for your failed relationships.
Judge yourself if by yourself
Hmmmmmmmmmm .
modified
beside what is 'an Immature boys' surprised this is coming from 'a Matured girl'
Re: How Can I Friendzone This Girl by icedfire(m): 5:04pm On Sep 29, 2015
misspicy:
Seriously you fvckedup,how can a girl chase ur main girl away,it shows u dnt really love ur girl in d first place...when one gurl tried dat with my relationship,my boo fvcked her n came bavk home,dats how it should be...

Ionno what happened with ur main girl buh cnt u gt her back?seriously some girls no dey try

or it shows that the girl does not love the guy enough to fight for him
Re: How Can I Friendzone This Girl by misspicy(f): 6:25pm On Sep 29, 2015
icedfire:

or it shows that the girl does not love the guy enough to fight for him
No,its not d girl dat should fight for the guy,she is a silent observation,watching if the guy loves her enough to overcome the temptations,girls dnt fight for a guy dis days
Re: How Can I Friendzone This Girl by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 29, 2015
misspicy:

No,its not d girl dat should fight for the guy,she is a silent observation,watching if the guy loves her enough to overcome the temptations,girls dnt fight for a guy dis days
alexistaiwo:

Hmmmmmmmmmm .
modified
beside what is 'an Immature boys' surprised this is coming from 'a Matured girl'
misspicy:

u are both right
Re: How Can I Friendzone This Girl by icedfire(m): 6:34pm On Sep 29, 2015
misspicy:

hmnn girls don't fight for a guy this days and that's why many of them remain single...

except ur man is a broke ass, ugly nigga and or useless guy, there will always be girls out there admiring ur man...as a matter of fact all a guy need these days is a car...and girl will be shining their teeth to him and offering him free kpekus...so now imagine if the dude is handsome, owns a bugatti and stays in GRA... the babe needs to stamp hee authority and stand her ground ..she should make sure those good for nothing ho's don't take her man away...I am not asking her to do street fighting, all am asking us for her to fight for her man, cos there will always be some girls outside...I know babes wey wan fvck my pastor sef how much more single guy
Re: How Can I Friendzone This Girl by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 29, 2015
icedfire:

hmnn girls don't fight for a guy this days and that's why many of them remain single...

except ur man is a broke ass, ugly nigga and or useless guy, there will always be girls out there admiring ur man...as a matter of fact all a guy need these days is a car...and girl will be shining their teeth to him and offering him free kpekus...so now imagine if the dude is handsome, owns a bugatti and stays in GRA... the babe needs to stamp hee authority and stand her ground ..she should make sure those good for nothing ho's don't take her man away...I am not asking her to do street fighting, all am asking us for her to fight for her man, cos there will always be some girls outside...I know babes wey wan fvck my pastor sef how much more single guy
lol
Re: How Can I Friendzone This Girl by misspicy(f): 6:43pm On Sep 29, 2015
icedfire:

Seriously you have a point buh me as a person,i dont interfere with my guys relationship with other girls,inshort i dont raise a brow if he cheats,funny enough,it always pay in d long run because am very unpredictable,he wouldnt know if am angry or not so he just hides it from me get his ass back home which is d most important thing,i think the era of fighting for a man is gone that is if its d right relationship,no be all this childrens play relationship. grin
Re: How Can I Friendzone This Girl by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 29, 2015
misspicy:

Seriously you have a point buh me as a person,i dont interfere with my guys relationship with other girls,inshort i dont raise a brow if he cheats,funny enough,it always pay in d long run because am very unpredictable,he wouldnt know if am angry or not so he just hides it from me get his ass back home which is d most important thing,i think the era of fighting for a man is gone that is if its d right relationship,no be all this childrens play relationship. grin
fear this chick oooooooooooooo
Re: How Can I Friendzone This Girl by icedfire(m): 7:03pm On Sep 29, 2015
misspicy:

like u don't jealous?? hope u get him condoms too!!!

the truth is almost all men will cheat I'd given a free hand and a free kpekus...the only thing holding some men is the fear of their gf's... a more liberal gf mean free ticket to cheat
Re: How Can I Friendzone This Girl by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 29, 2015
icedfire:

the truth is almost all men will cheat I'd given a free hand and a free kpekus...the only thing holding some men is the fear of their gf's... a more liberal gf mean free ticket to cheat
cold fact
Re: How Can I Friendzone This Girl by misspicy(f): 8:24pm On Sep 29, 2015
icedfire:

its more of i hide my feelings,even if am jealous you wunt know,only gentle ladies get cheated on,am not gentle buh i wouldnt show my true feelings,this alone scars the hell out of him....

why do u think the hawk does not carry the ducks ducklings buh carries th hen chicks

Lemme tell you a story,
One day,d hawk's moda sent it to get food,d hawk picked a duckling and d moda did not even bat an eye,d hawk took d duckling away without any struggles,buh wen it told its moda wat happened she asked d hawk to return d duckling because she doesnt know why d duck was quiet and didnt struggle.with d hawk,d hawk returned d duckling to its moda and picked d chick of a hen,d hen started screaming and running after the hawk,d hawk got to its moda and told her how d hen was screaming at it,d moda said now dis is our food,because that is all d moda will do....
Moral of the story,an empty barrel makes d most noise.

Cc alexistaiwo
Re: How Can I Friendzone This Girl by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 29, 2015
misspicy:

its more of i hide my feelings,even if am jealous you wunt know,only gentle ladies get cheated on,am not gentle buh i wouldnt show my true feelings,this alone scars the hell out of him....

why do u think the hawk does not carry the ducks ducklings buh carries th hen chicks

Lemme tell you a story,
One day,d hawk's moda sent it to get food,d hawk picked a duckling and d moda did not even bat an eye,d hawk took d duckling away without any struggles,buh wen it told its moda wat happened she asked d hawk to return d duckling because she doesnt know why d duck was quiet and didnt struggle.with d hawk,d hawk returned d duckling to its moda and picked d chick of a hen,d hen started screaming and running after the hawk,d hawk got to its moda and told her how d hen was screaming at it,d moda said now dis is our food,because that is all d moda will do....

Cc alexistaiwo
I repeat fear this woman. thank god am not ur boo
Re: How Can I Friendzone This Girl by misspicy(f): 9:29pm On Sep 29, 2015
alexistaiwo:
I repeat fear this woman. thank god am not ur boo
Then you are missing tongue
Re: How Can I Friendzone This Girl by Nobody: 12:57am On Sep 30, 2015
misspicy:
Then you are missing tongue
thank god am missing
Re: How Can I Friendzone This Girl by icedfire(m): 1:26am On Sep 30, 2015
misspicy:

Lemme tell you a story,

Cc alexistaiwo

nice story...but the reality is that it doesn't work for guys that way. you keep too quiet, the guy take it that either u are ignorant of what he is doing or you don't mind him doing it (and one of em must be true). am a man so I can tell you what's in our head.
now let me use ur story to illustrate something to u....
now if the hawk carries the duck for the first time and the hawk was bold enough to defy his mum and eat the duck....one thing will happen....the hawk yes will be scared....but on waiting for days and nothing happens, the hawk will definitely try the duck again....and if nothing happens still then tryst me, the hawk will continually go for the duck that have little or no resistance than to struggle with a chicken ...Moral of the story, its only for the first time that the guy get scared...if he gets away with it, then you have successfully made a pro our of him...

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Friendzone This Girl by Nobody: 2:45am On Sep 30, 2015
[quote author=misspicy post=38509052]

Lemme tell you a story,

I've been following ur posts on ds thread 4a while now. Good to know dt u belong to d 0.4% of girls that don't pretend.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

25+ Please: Her 'there' Is Always Dry. It Hurts Us. / We Are Speechless because Ladies Now Prefer This To Cucumber / Just look at Hot Fulani MoneyBags Rocking So Hard. Yoruba People Dey Learn Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.