Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,369 members, 7,800,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

VIDEO: Naomi Mac Ft. Adekunle Gold – My Heart - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / VIDEO: Naomi Mac Ft. Adekunle Gold – My Heart (478 Views)

Shola Allyson Ft Adekunle Gold - Alujanjankijan / Naomi Mac Releases News Song "Mujo" / Marcelrhymes To Perform Alongside Adekunle Gold,naomi Mac @MMFN/NIFAWARDS 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Naomi Mac Ft. Adekunle Gold – My Heart by thisisbankole: 9:29am On Sep 28, 2015
Following the successful premiere of “My Heart”, Nigerian Idol finalist and firecracker, Naomi Mac releases the much anticipated visuals to the hit song with features Orente crooner,Adekunle Gold.

“My Heart” is a lovely ballad that is rendered in a beautiful mix of Yoruba & English and is definitely bound to make you think about the Original Concept of True Love. It’s produced by Psykes and mixed by Simi (Jamb Question).

Directed by Mex, the video was shot in Lagos and is sure to get us reminsicing the original feeling of true love.

Naomi Mac, the House One Music star, is currently working on her debut album scheduled for release next year.

http://www.360nobs.com/2015/09/video-naomi-mac-ft-adekunle-gold-my-heart/

(1) (Reply)

You Heard Eminems Rap God? Listen To A Nigerian Rapper Nail The Beat / Uuio Jjo Upolt Houyer Flop Lpoi / Harm_robber Killed Two Police Men In Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.