Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Hajj Stampede: Nigerian Survivor Narrates Ordeal - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Hajj Stampede: Nigerian Survivor Narrates Ordeal (39906 Views)

How Kabir Grabbed A Man’s Testicle To Survive Hajj Stampede. Vanguard News / Emir Of Zang, Taraba Among The Dead In Hajj Stampede (Photo) / Hajj Stampede: Things You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hajj Stampede: Nigerian Survivor Narrates Ordeal by Akinz0126(m): 10:45am On Sep 28, 2015
There is something amissing here.we need a better explanation of what actually happened the saudi gods must be tasty for blood.

3 Likes

Re: Hajj Stampede: Nigerian Survivor Narrates Ordeal by johntaiwo123(m): 10:48am On Sep 28, 2015
Jesus is the answer for the World to day beside Him there is no other. Jesus is the WAY!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hajj Stampede: Nigerian Survivor Narrates Ordeal by Ndeewonu: 10:49am On Sep 28, 2015
Honestly, this "Stoning the Devil" practice should be stopped. It has always caused us so much pain! Even though I am not a Muslim, I feel bad seeing many innocent Nigerians die like that. That is uncalled for. I don't intend to speak blasphemy, but I do not see the use of erecting a pillar (the devil) and turning around to stone it. By consuming many people virtually each year, that devil has always shown us that it is not an ordinary pillar!
Re: Hajj Stampede: Nigerian Survivor Narrates Ordeal by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:50am On Sep 28, 2015
It's like the stoning of the devil backfired in this Hajj
Re: Hajj Stampede: Nigerian Survivor Narrates Ordeal by Iamthoney(m): 10:52am On Sep 28, 2015
jimmyolasun:
"Test of faith"
Indeed....they been doing this stoning shit stuff for God knows how long, when will they write the exam cos the test is getting boring
Re: Hajj Stampede: Nigerian Survivor Narrates Ordeal by rezy15(m): 10:53am On Sep 28, 2015
What's a woman and a baby doing there? Smh

1 Like

Re: Hajj Stampede: Nigerian Survivor Narrates Ordeal by mayor96: 10:53am On Sep 28, 2015
It seems the Devil stoned them in return....Did they even see what they were stoning? kiss

1 Like

Re: Hajj Stampede: Nigerian Survivor Narrates Ordeal by Michollo(m): 10:54am On Sep 28, 2015
Ologogoro:
You all should have come to Kwara to worship your Allah and stone Bukola Saraki instead of risking your life in mecca, at least u also throw stone in mecca

Olohun, Ologogoro gidi niwo bobo yi sha cheesy
Re: Hajj Stampede: Nigerian Survivor Narrates Ordeal by QueenEdna(f): 10:54am On Sep 28, 2015
I believe there are those who make that pilgrimage with the sole purpose of dying there. those are the ones who start the stampede with the belief that once U̶̲̥̅̊ die there U̶̲̥̅̊ go straight to heaven, reason why this same incidence re-occurs every year...

9 Likes

Re: Hajj Stampede: Nigerian Survivor Narrates Ordeal by farihafaheemah(m): 10:55am On Sep 28, 2015
LEXYCOM:
God judgement is wat is happening in Mecca.....
instead of mocking the death ones, why can't u just keep ur f..cking mouth shot. Pilgrim is not for tourism or sight seen, but God commandment. What will you call sosoliso plane that crashed in PH that involved redeemed Pastor? Pls we shld mind the way we comment. Rip to the dead
Re: Hajj Stampede: Nigerian Survivor Narrates Ordeal by davereal(m): 10:58am On Sep 28, 2015
RIP fellow Nigerians. For the Saudi Hajj Authority to blame the pilgrims for their failure to manage crowd is depressing and evil. This seems like a discriminatory arrangement against the blacks. angry

1 Like

Re: Hajj Stampede: Nigerian Survivor Narrates Ordeal by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 28, 2015
They have all the missiles and nuclear weapons in the world yet they decided to throw devil stones....why not bomb satan once and rest instead of dying every year in the name of stoning the devil.

1 Like

Re: Hajj Stampede: Nigerian Survivor Narrates Ordeal by salveoP(m): 10:59am On Sep 28, 2015
Religion, d opium of d people..

1 Like

Re: Hajj Stampede: Nigerian Survivor Narrates Ordeal by Bimpe29: 11:00am On Sep 28, 2015
Hmm! God of mercy.
Re: Hajj Stampede: Nigerian Survivor Narrates Ordeal by holusormi(m): 11:03am On Sep 28, 2015
Islam is a religion of death , if the fanatics (boko haram) don't kill you , the crackheads (Saudi royal family) will get you , if the crackheads don't get you , the originator (the devil you went to stone) will kill you ,anyhow it is ... You gonna end up dead!! Choose the death you want .... grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hajj Stampede: Nigerian Survivor Narrates Ordeal by viktagorion: 11:03am On Sep 28, 2015
Religion is truly an opium.
Re: Hajj Stampede: Nigerian Survivor Narrates Ordeal by phabulous88(m): 11:08am On Sep 28, 2015
I'd say 95% of the peeps who do the Hajj do so to get the title Alhaji/Alhaja.

2 Likes

Re: Hajj Stampede: Nigerian Survivor Narrates Ordeal by nkemdi89(f): 11:11am On Sep 28, 2015
religion is the major problem if this world. a situation whereby until you travel to a particular country before you can fulfill your religious obligation. most of them are bunch of sinners who don't abide to the laws of the religion they claim they are

1 Like

Re: Hajj Stampede: Nigerian Survivor Narrates Ordeal by Dannyabu(m): 11:15am On Sep 28, 2015
1Dray:
When you went to Mecca to stone Satan and open you eyes in the other side to be meet Satan, then you realise you were scammed by a supposedly 'religion of peace'.

Jesus is the only way and the Prince of Peace... Don't say I didn't tell you.
[quote][/quote]

There have been reports that the closure of two essential gate, reportedly at the instance of the Saudi Royal family who were receiving some visitors, was a major cause of the stampede, a fact Mr. Shittu elaborates.

“If the gates of those tents from both sides of the road had opened, the death toll would have been very minimal,” he said. “But the Arabs closed the gates and continued to hit the hands of any pilgrim with a metal as they attempted to scale their fences to get free air.”
The Lebanese daily further said that Salman and his entourage swiftly abandoned the scene, adding that the Saudi authorities seek to hush up the entire story and impose a media blackout on Salman’s presence in the area.
However, officials in Saudi Arabia have denied the report, calling it "incorrect." The Saudi health minister has blamed the pilgrims for the tragedy. "If the pilgrims had followed instructions, this type of accident could have been avoided," Khaled al-Falih said.
Meanwhile, Saudi Arabia's head of the central hajj commitee, Prince Khaled al-Faisal, has blamed the crush outside the holy city of Mecca that killed at least 717 people and injured 850 more on "some pilgrims with African nationalities", according to Saudi-owned al-Arabiya TV.

"... believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father. But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth." - Jesus (John 4:21-24)

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hajj Stampede: Nigerian Survivor Narrates Ordeal by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 28, 2015
Some people could really be funny, religion blinded and hypocrite. Most of these people lamenting don't even know what led to this disastrous scene but cos they died practicing a religion they don't like hence the hate comments.

Don't people die in church worshiping Jesus? You should have also concluded churches houses satan and those that died aren't true Christians or they are worshiping come demons
Re: Hajj Stampede: Nigerian Survivor Narrates Ordeal by prideofscience: 11:23am On Sep 28, 2015
If Man was God. Judge very well and let see where u shall be dt day[size=8pt][/size]
misspicy:

Wch peace undecided they are all going to hell
Re: Hajj Stampede: Nigerian Survivor Narrates Ordeal by Teophilus96(m): 11:24am On Sep 28, 2015
NONSENSE!
Re: Hajj Stampede: Nigerian Survivor Narrates Ordeal by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 28, 2015
ojeota:
I dont still understand
Why were they running ?
Who was persuing them?
Why did thé arab host not do anything to come to their aid?
So many questions to be answer

He said he is still going back there next year.
No lesson learnt.
I hope he comes back alive.

y Arabs dey kill themselves in that region? na black man dem go send...we r warming up to them via religion...talking abt double colonization.
Re: Hajj Stampede: Nigerian Survivor Narrates Ordeal by dedugbaa(m): 11:25am On Sep 28, 2015
The authority should understand that EVERY YEAR while they attempt to 'stone the devil' this devil harvest peoples' soul from a tradition that is not only insignificant in affecting the devil but also very dangerous. If it is just symbolic then the risks makes it unreasonable,otherwise it is plain stupidity for the adherent of such religion.The Saudi royal family is never affected by the deaths year after year only the 'TOURIST' are, people should think on this why don't they(Saudi royal family) attend this life threatening symbolic gesture with the multitude,I bet it is because they understand the risk but the tourist and gullible adherents don't. I think it is time for people to make an effort to THINK. Finally my condolence goes to the family of the deceased.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hajj Stampede: Nigerian Survivor Narrates Ordeal by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 28, 2015
nkemdi89:
religion is the major problem if this world. a situation whereby until you travel to a particular country before you can fulfill your religious obligation. most of them are bunch of sinners who don't abide to the laws of the religion they claim they are
stoning d devil... hoping to come back to continue devilish way of life. devil just got confused!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hajj Stampede: Nigerian Survivor Narrates Ordeal by darocha1: 11:35am On Sep 28, 2015
This arab attitude are inhumane and painful to hear, something really has to be done about it asap.
Dying in the holy land is good (sunnah) but death by stampede or collision or negligience is painful.
Btw i havent heard from Fathia Balogun & Dayo Amusa, this so called celebrities shouldnt just post pictures of their presence in hajj but shld also keep fans updated to their wellbeing.
May God in his infinite mercies see everyone back home safely.
Re: Hajj Stampede: Nigerian Survivor Narrates Ordeal by Ologogoro: 11:36am On Sep 28, 2015
Michollo:

Olohun, Ologogoro gidi niwo bobo yi sha cheesy
Na today u know
Re: Hajj Stampede: Nigerian Survivor Narrates Ordeal by Ologogoro: 11:37am On Sep 28, 2015
farmer99:
ds one is a pig, aja and obo. God will judge u.

Its Monday, No time for shit like you
Re: Hajj Stampede: Nigerian Survivor Narrates Ordeal by chyndorek: 11:39am On Sep 28, 2015
It simply means you are not welcomed. so why killing you self going to their land.
Re: Hajj Stampede: Nigerian Survivor Narrates Ordeal by nkemdi89(f): 11:44am On Sep 28, 2015
kosplateau:

stoning d devil... hoping to come back to continue devilish way of life. devil just got confused!
honestly blaming the devil when most of them are into devilish act.
Re: Hajj Stampede: Nigerian Survivor Narrates Ordeal by billyG(m): 11:45am On Sep 28, 2015
Izlam iz d opium of d pple,stampeding unclad like cattles is that not Haram on it own,why are they running frm death,dnt they want shortcut 2 hanjana.60,000 gullible pilgrim cnt dey establish dia own mecca in sokoto or Zamfara?
Re: Hajj Stampede: Nigerian Survivor Narrates Ordeal by superior1: 11:45am On Sep 28, 2015
The day satan returned just one of the many stones you people thought you were throwing at him...rip to the dead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can I Do This For My Wife If She Likes / Are Muslims Allowed To Eat Christmas Food? / Imam Ustadh Ku Yaqub Ku Hashim Dies On Pulpit During His Jumu'ah Lecture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.