Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,021 members, 7,803,435 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? (55948 Views)

She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos / FUNNY - Rihanna Dumps Billionaire Boyfriend Now Dating Popular Nigerian Designer / “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by simdam500(m): 1:44pm On Oct 02, 2015
Am here to cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by LORDDICE(m): 11:24am On Oct 03, 2015
Diamondqueen:

i'm 16. Childishness is allowed.
o.k
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by glloomy(m): 5:21pm On Oct 06, 2015
first you need to be clear in what you want and expect from your relationship. Its very important to know the road were u are walking. Its upto you judge where you stand.Love cannot be forced
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by glloomy(m): 5:22pm On Oct 06, 2015
Being childish is fine but at the same time be carefull too don't go into wrong hands or else they will take advantage of you. so be safe and enjoy but know your limits
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by maxti: 9:40pm On Oct 06, 2015
I commend your courage and knowledge.
My sincere advise. Avoid dating. Don't keep any special male friend at this stage.
Distractions would always be there.
Focus more on adding more value to your person why do u need a boyfriend?
Am sure you are not set or ready to get married in the next 4 to 5 years.

Diamondqueen:
So I know you'll tell me school first and face your books. Yes, I know all that. I'll be 17 in two months. I'm intelligent and i do very well in school. Most of you guys have passed through my stage and I hope you understand that this is the stage where you start having feelings for the opposite sex. So I hope this doesn't sound like I'm a bad girl or something like that. I don't want you to say things like "what is this generation turning into?" because I'm very sure it happened in the previous generation and there are evidences such as the single mums that i see that got pregnant then. Long story short, there is a boy i like and he likes me too and he just asked me out. I made it very clear to him that we are not going to get intimate and he is very okay with it. I know you'll say it can happen by accident but i know that the only place we can get intimate is at a lonely place so all I'll have to do is to avoid it. The thing now is that do you think getting into a relationship at 16 is quite okay. Mind you, I'll soon be 17.
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by ladykhandy(f): 11:15am On Oct 08, 2015
Hey If you feel you are emotionally ready for it,go on... I started dating when i was 17 so its not a biggie at all. Do whatever makes u happy, it's your life. do not listen to all these hypocritical comments do what makes u happy ok, If you wanna have sex, you could. Remember to use condoms or a contraceptive if you want to have sex unprotected.
You are the only one who can make decisions about your life and you are thw only one who will bear the consequences of those decisions you have made.
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Chelseafan1: 8:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
Diamondqueen:

i hate insults. If those boys are trying to be mean to me, i'll also be mean to them.

I really feel for u, ignore the insults, they'll get u more frustrated, OK? Actually, you are still very young but not so young to date, I'll however advice you take it slowly, be his friend, don't say yes to him yet....I'll like to ask you some questions.
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Chelseafan1: 8:24pm On Dec 30, 2015
ladykhandy:
Hey If you feel you are emotionally ready for it,go on... I started dating when i was 17 so its not a biggie at all. Do whatever makes u happy, it's your life. do not listen to all these hypocritical comments do what makes u happy ok, If you wanna have sex, you could. Remember to use condoms or a contraceptive if you want to have sex unprotected.
You are the only one who can make decisions about your life and you are thw only one who will bear the consequences of those decisions you have made.

I think its not safe for her to have sex yet, she might later have regrets.
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Erystro(m): 8:32pm On Dec 30, 2015
Am just here to read comments..
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by yunglivochi(m): 12:22am On Dec 31, 2015
grin i started dating wen i was 16 nd infact it didnt affect my studies my advice is dt if u cn handle it,den venture in2 d relatnship
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 31, 2015
Diamondqueen:
So I know you'll tell me school first and face your books. Yes, I know all that. I'll be 17 in two months. I'm intelligent and i do very well in school. Most of you guys have passed through my stage and I hope you understand that this is the stage where you start having feelings for the opposite sex. So I hope this doesn't sound like I'm a bad girl or something like that. I don't want you to say things like "what is this generation turning into?" because I'm very sure it happened in the previous generation and there are evidences such as the single mums that i see that got pregnant then. Long story short, there is a boy i like and he likes me too and he just asked me out. I made it very clear to him that we are not going to get intimate and he is very okay with it. I know you'll say it can happen by accident but i know that the only place we can get intimate is at a lonely place so all I'll have to do is to avoid it. The thing now is that do you think getting into a relationship at 16 is quite okay. Mind you, I'll soon be 17.

Your age is good, i can norture you. contact me
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by croSStodds(m): 4:47pm On Dec 31, 2015
henribj:
no way. you are not getting[b] into any relationship until you are ready to get married[/b].
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by croSStodds(m): 4:48pm On Dec 31, 2015
grin[color=#990000][/color]Follow your instinct.
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Dapsy75(m): 5:22pm On Dec 31, 2015
Go and read your books at 16 please or else will deL with teenage pregnancy
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by urchcoded(m): 5:53pm On Dec 31, 2015
u said u 16 ..... I doubt u chat like a 20 year old
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 26, 2016
Diamondqueen:
smh
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by GentlePEACE: 3:17pm On Jul 18, 2020
Diamondqueen:

Hello, this was a post from 2015, when you were clicking 17, I believe you are almost 22 now. How has it been with you as regards r/ship?
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Meedon: 3:58pm On Jul 18, 2020
GentlePEACE:

Hello, this was a post from 2015, when you were clicking 17, I believe you are almost 22 now. How has it been with you as regards r/ship?

She is now pregancy for the boy
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by jamalnation(m): 4:03pm On Jul 18, 2020
OP you are now ripe grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Here's How A Plate Of Vegetable Soup Can Scatter Your Relationship! / Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) / Nairalanders Please Help Me Quit Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.