Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

See The Deplorable States Of Roads In Ijebu-ode Ogun State - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Deplorable States Of Roads In Ijebu-ode Ogun State (1694 Views)

See The Deplorable State Of A Primary School In Adamawa State / Yabatech Graduate Who Sleeps On Roads In Lagos (Photos) / Huge Python Killed At Ijebu Ode, Ogun State -photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Deplorable States Of Roads In Ijebu-ode Ogun State by mayorjosh(m): 10:38am On Sep 28, 2015
When I was sticking my head out taking these shots my dad thought I wasn't feeling too well grin

I was in ijebu-ode for the sallah/ojude oba celebrations and I've got to admit,I had a lot of fun but in infrastructure those guys are really poor...on my way bk to lagos this morning I took all these pics after a heavy rain fall this morning I saw the roads in town and I was shocked...d funny thing about those roads is that they were just constructed last year by ibikunle amosuns administration to make a trademark on d town after tearing out the ones built by gbenga daniels administration(which in my opinion nothing was wrong with cos we had streetlights,road lights,and christmas lights on them during christmas)

Now after tearing them off and building new ones which he called a "drainage project",we don't have our streetlights,road lights and most of all our road are already bad after just a year and the drainages are even 3x worse than before.its just so annoying

But it didn't affect the fun at all(omo ijebu toh bad)

Re: See The Deplorable States Of Roads In Ijebu-ode Ogun State by ernesty20(m): 10:41am On Sep 28, 2015
Not too bad
Re: See The Deplorable States Of Roads In Ijebu-ode Ogun State by ernesty20(m): 10:42am On Sep 28, 2015
ifywise:
grin
are u taken?
Re: See The Deplorable States Of Roads In Ijebu-ode Ogun State by McCarlito(m): 10:54am On Sep 28, 2015
Its not only in ijebu ode... Every street in ogun state are not friendly

1 Like

Re: See The Deplorable States Of Roads In Ijebu-ode Ogun State by ernesty20(m): 11:04am On Sep 28, 2015
ifywise:

Am I Cynthia Morgan?
dnt tell me your mother didnt teach u how to answer simple questions. Idiot
Re: See The Deplorable States Of Roads In Ijebu-ode Ogun State by mayorjosh(m): 11:52am On Sep 28, 2015
McCarlito:
Its not only in ijebu ode... Every street in ogun state are not friendly
Noted...buh dis amosun no try
Re: See The Deplorable States Of Roads In Ijebu-ode Ogun State by mayorjosh(m): 2:00pm On Sep 28, 2015
ernesty20:
dnt tell me your mother didnt teach u how to answer simple questions. Idiot
grin
Re: See The Deplorable States Of Roads In Ijebu-ode Ogun State by ernesty20(m): 3:18pm On Sep 28, 2015
mayorjosh:
grin
some ladies are just annoying
Re: See The Deplorable States Of Roads In Ijebu-ode Ogun State by Montalo(m): 5:34pm On Sep 28, 2015
Bros enter igbesa for Ogun state you go cry blood. Ogun state is very rich but still have a terrific road infrastructure.
Re: See The Deplorable States Of Roads In Ijebu-ode Ogun State by mayorjosh(m): 9:17am On Sep 30, 2015
Montalo:
Bros enter igbesa for Ogun state you go cry blood. Ogun state is very rich but still have a terrific road infrastructure.

True...well said

(1) (Reply)

Would You Eat This Cake? / How Does One Escape Poverty? / How To Start Acting Maturely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.