Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,237 members, 7,780,463 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:55 PM

As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? (37369 Views)

How High Can You Work? Check These High Altitude Jobs(Photos) / What A Jobless Graduate Can Do To Make Money This Season.. / How A Fresh Graduate Can Apply For A Job That requires Previous Experience? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by jonnayo(m): 11:12am On Sep 28, 2015
I need an advice , I was called by my aunt to take up a position as a supervisor in JEVINIK restaurant and she told me my salary whould not be less than 80k with free accommodation. This is one year now I finished my service and yet to find a job. Please advise me.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by dhardline(m): 11:15am On Sep 28, 2015
And you are still thinking about it.please pm me your aunts number I have a million and one people who will even sacrifice the first month salary to who ever gets them this oppoertunity.

378 Likes 11 Shares

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Xtaceeey: 11:17am On Sep 28, 2015
Lolzzz.

So what advise do u seek?

OK stay at home, don't take the job.

To even think u got a free accommodation....

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by funkyglitz: 11:17am On Sep 28, 2015
If u can't work der paste d email so dat odas can apply ad wrk #see question na#

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 28, 2015
NCS No Common Sense

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:23am On Sep 28, 2015
This your "I am a graduate " mentality will ruin you.

253 Likes 15 Shares

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by step16(m): 11:38am On Sep 28, 2015
Pm me your aunt phone number, when she employ me, I will assist you find a white collar job

123 Likes 5 Shares

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Karleb(m): 11:48am On Sep 28, 2015
See mumu question. Abeg give me the company... Errr I mean restaurant address.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 11:58am On Sep 28, 2015
Mr man, are you for real? Well for you to be contemplating this, shows you that you have lots of job offers to choose from and maybe your folks have got some cheese. If that is not the case then i want you to get your ass from that chair and go and work as the supervisor. Do you know how people i dying to just be in one of your shoes?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by alaricsaltzman: 12:00pm On Sep 28, 2015
And you are still asking. I hope when you finally make up your mind, someone else wouldn't have taken the job. You will now come here to lament!

Eni lori o kuku ni fila undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by adepiero: 12:01pm On Sep 28, 2015
I would love to insult you but I won't. If at this age and time your still asking whether to take a job like that then you are not serious! undecided

If you don't have a thinking cap then I'll help you, first the job offers free accommodation and a relatively good salary so what is your problem? And its a restaurant which means you get to eat free food!!! That way you get to save your salary shocked

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Eddodoh(m): 12:05pm On Sep 28, 2015
Nd u still called urself Graduate when u can't reason like one.

113 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Paschal001: 12:08pm On Sep 28, 2015
This guy is a dunmbass

19 Likes

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by bunmitowunmi(f): 12:11pm On Sep 28, 2015
pls take the job

6 Likes

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by alaricsaltzman: 12:14pm On Sep 28, 2015
adepiero:
I would love to insult you but I won't. If at this age and time your still asking whether to take a job like that then you are not serious! undecided

If you don't have a thinking cap then I'll help you, first the job offers free accommodation and a relatively good salary so what is your problem? And its a restaurant which means you get to eat free food!!! That way you get to save your salary shocked
He still needs to consult ifa and to think that he has been jobless for a year oo. Hunger never beat am. He for dey find 15k job

16 Likes

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by ednut1(m): 12:22pm On Sep 28, 2015
dont take it, siddon for house they form graduate o undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by jashar(f): 12:36pm On Sep 28, 2015
abeg if you no gree, tell your aunt that me I gree ooo... na that kind work me dey find sef....

10 Likes

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Decapo: 12:48pm On Sep 28, 2015
Op you are so funny if you can't do it please fix me in

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 28, 2015
My brother dont mind all these comments. Pls you are a graduate dont belittle yourself. What will your friends and coursemates say if they see you in jevinik?
It ll be a shame!!!!
Keep applying to banks and to oil companies, one day your prayers will be answered.

Pls help me with your aunt's number. I m not a graduate but I have finished University and served. Thanks

463 Likes 77 Shares

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by cmoney22222: 1:03pm On Sep 28, 2015
Nonsense question. I advise you not to work. God will provide a better job for you. Mtchewwww

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by AmakaDNBStories(f): 1:03pm On Sep 28, 2015
Before!

1 Like

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Unsad(m): 1:04pm On Sep 28, 2015
Poorly punctuated.

By the way, i find your question irritating.

8 Likes

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 28, 2015
Ok
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by ibkgab001: 1:04pm On Sep 28, 2015
Yessssssssssssss I will do it with love

Please let's know the rate of unemployed on this forum by clicking "LIKE"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by damton(m): 1:05pm On Sep 28, 2015
okay. does these needs an advice?

1 Like

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by kennyman2000(m): 1:05pm On Sep 28, 2015
with that kind of salary.. Just give nairalanders the exact address of the store and see wetin go happen..

Smh for u.. U no even dey thank u star.. Take up the job joor and be servicing the puscy of the salesgirls join sef as per supervisor level joor.. Na parts of the bonuses..

6 Likes

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by zicoraads: 1:05pm On Sep 28, 2015
jonnayo:
I need an advice , I was called by my aunt to take up a position as a supervisor in JEVINIK restaurant and she told me my salary whould not be less than 80k with free accommodation. This is one year now I finished my service and yet to find a job. Please advise me.
Jevinik in Abuja?
Nigga you high or something?
I mean, are you high on cheap drugs?
Any job is usually a stepping stone to a higher one, but do you have any idea the kind of people you will come in contact with by taking this job?

You better call her back and tell her you are resuming today. Log off and go to work...Pronto!

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Yinkahlite(m): 1:05pm On Sep 28, 2015
Okk

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by freshness2020: 1:05pm On Sep 28, 2015
See kwesion

2 Likes

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by jmoore(m): 1:06pm On Sep 28, 2015
You dey select abi?

Hunger never wire you before.

What is the minimum wage in Nigeria, huh?

6 Likes

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 28, 2015
Op, there are graduate out there who earns less than that amount, guess what they graduated years ago. Many graduates are working for less than that amount. Maybe your popsy hold small money siddon dey wait for a million naira job

Graduate my big boobs!!

3 Likes

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Akerry(m): 1:06pm On Sep 28, 2015
Unsad:
Poorly punctuated.
exsctly!

he is a learner

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer / Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case / TGI Group Of Companies Management Trainee Program 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.