Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / . (1895 Views)

Saudi Prince Blames African Pilgrims For The Stampede In Mecca / HAJJ Pilgrims Defrauded, Stranded At Lagos Airport / Saudi Arabia Detains 400 Nigerian Female Hajj Pilgrims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:32am On Sep 28, 2015
Re: . by Acjohn(m): 11:47am On Sep 28, 2015
I tell you an average Arabian will refuse going to their so called paradise if he discovers that a black man would be his neighbour. I won't be shocked I they picked the Arabians with their hands and bulldoze the rest. It is a confirmation that they are animals more reason why those that see them as mentors behave in same light. how can a sane person treat his visitors like that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by pneumaticos(m): 12:10pm On Sep 28, 2015
Is this for real or what

Islamabad guys
Re: . by johnydon22(m): 12:12pm On Sep 28, 2015
[b]This is just so sad to see, this tragedy is heartbreaking...

this Hajj pilgrimage has been an enormous source of revenue for saudi economy, if they cannot expand the space to be far more accommodating than how it is now then such pilgrimage should be scrapped but will Muslims ever listen?

No matter how many people who loose their lives on such trip many more will still go the next year.

why exactly would people put some nonsensical practise over human lives. . Can't these muslims apply common sense for once.

if the saudi government won't expand that space then what is the need of risking your life going on such pilgrimage where you will be only stoning a satan that isn't there or going round a black stone house.

if you really want to go around something the tracks of our stadiums are large enough i suppose..

How long will people continue to die there before these things are looked into and a possible solution reached.

most of these people might be grateful they survived the crane accident not knowing they would be next in the line of tragedies to come.

This is really sad and very sad only. . .Saudi government should do something about this because it has gone far enough...
[/b]

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 28, 2015
This is what happens to people who do not appreciate their own. Am I saddened by this picture? No!

Can you imagine after all that they realize there was no Paradise grin grin

This doesn't stop more from attending this event next year. They seem to think their villages ain't holy lands.

Ignorance kills more people than mere accidents.

But wait a minute OP,why did you post this? Your religion is as pathetic as theirs
Re: . by seankay(m): 2:55pm On Sep 28, 2015
To think that dying in Saudi is the craving of many Muslims.SMH
Re: . by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:58pm On Sep 28, 2015
ifeness:

This is what happens to people who do not appreciate their own. Am I saddened by this picture? No!

Can you imagine after all that they realize there was no Paradise grin grin

This doesn't stop more from attending this event next year. They seem to think their villages ain't holy lands.

Ignorance kills more people than mere accidents.

But wait a minute OP,why did you post this? Your religion is as pathetic as theirs

Have you got any consolation message?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: . by dalaman: 3:02pm On Sep 28, 2015
I doubt if those pictures of the corpse of people packed in bulldozers are from Saudi Arabia. The place where the stampede occurred is narrow and fenced, the picture with the bulldozers isn't narrow and it isn't fenced, besides the picture is very blurry.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 28, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Have you got any consolation message?

To whom,the dead?

1 Like

Re: . by EARN: 7:16am On Sep 29, 2015
The Pics are Photoshop...................

The current place of accident is along route to Jamarat and not at the Jamarat?

This is a sham..

2 Likes

Re: . by dalaman: 8:39am On Sep 29, 2015
EARN:

This is a sham..

I knew the pics were a Photoshop. Coming from OLAADEGBU who is known for lying against Islam and other sects within his own religion sometimes, I didn't take the news seriously when I first saw it.
Re: . by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:19am On Sep 29, 2015
EARN:

This is a sham..

Can you give us evidence that the pictures are photo-shopped? Are you saying that those corpses are not hajj pilgrims or that they did not die during hajj pilgrimage in Mecca? Either it took place on the en-route Jamarat or at Jamarat does that make any difference? See wikipedia below to get the true picture. ==> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Mina_disaster

1 Like

Re: . by orisa37: 6:45am On Sep 30, 2015
Yorubas call Islam "IMOLE" meaning "Hard Doctrine" tedious and difficult to agree with.
Re: . by parisbookaddict(f): 11:06am On Sep 30, 2015
OLAADEGBU:
Horrific..Saudi officials bulldoze dead hajj pilgrims and pile them like garbage

http://rightwingnews.com/religion/just-horrific-saudi-officials-bulldoze-dead-hajj-pilgrims-and-pile-them-like-garbage/

U claim to be a christian.. the bulldozers are not packing corspes. Check the picture well... once again i urge u to be factual when making allegations. .

As a christian u shouldn't post false information. .. its called bearing false withness...

Saudis are vile people and may have caused those deaths but those pictures dont validate the claim u made..
Re: . by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 30, 2015
U mind zooming those pictures for me. Cos i still cant detect any corpse among those things being carried by the bulldozer.
Stop dis imagr tarnish.
Re: . by LagosShia: 2:07pm On Sep 30, 2015
the pictures are real and not photoshop or doctored. however, the ones showing the bulldozers are not from this year's Hajj. they are from a previous year when stampede also happened. the picture of piling up bodies to the right of the screen is from this year's tragedy. as some already pointed out, there is an iron fence. bodies are piled up indeed like garbage. very sad to see this mishandling by the suadi authorities. this incident did not result from the area being small. it has been reported that exits were closed to allow movement of a saudi prince. this led pilgrims to use only one route. so those going in to perform the rite and those exiting after performing the rite used one route and thus created a clash.
Re: . by Haywhymido(m): 3:43am On Oct 13, 2015
orisa37:
Yorubas call Islam "IMOLE" meaning "Hard Doctrine" tedious and difficult to agree with.
just as hard as "truth". Otito kuta loja
Re: . by mustymatic(m): 1:43am On Oct 18, 2015
parisbookaddict:

U claim to be a christian.. the bulldozers are not packing corspes. Check the picture well... once again i urge u to be factual when making allegations. .

As a christian u shouldn't post false information. .. its called bearing false withness...

Saudis are vile people and may have caused those deaths but those pictures dont validate the claim u made..
My friend, you dey think like this? Olaadegbu does it anyway possible

(1) (Reply)

Us Pastor Terry Jones Cancels Koran Burning / Build A Mosque In Your Lifetime. / Islam... D religion of d educatd n d wise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.