Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,973 members, 7,799,315 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. (74581 Views)

Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) / Parents This Is What Your Children Say About You Outside / Discipline: Funny Things Kids Were Beaten For Back In The Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 16, 2015
hardychris:
A 5 year old boy was asked to lead in a worship song before they could pray one morning, he started with.

Good morning Jesus good morning Lord.

The next song was twinkle twinkle little star.

Hahaha I almost died laughing.

Hahahahahah

2 Likes

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 16, 2015
fpeter:
I have identical twin brothers, one lived in Abuja with us and the other lived in PH.
So my little cousin who also lived in ABJ with us knew only the twin in ABJ. We traveled home
for Christmas and then both twins were there too, my little cousin was used to only my
brother in ABJ. so when he saw the twin from PH in the bedroom and the one from ABJ
outside the house he became confused. He ran back and forth for awhile and exclaimed
to the one he knew "Uncle A. you have become 2" cheesy grin

Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah

2 Likes

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 16, 2015
Jomesh20:
I remembered my aunt carrying my nephew on her back, while walking she tripped and almost fell the next thing this boy would say was 'Grandma don't let me fall o. Let me come down before you injure me'. We were dumbfounded and burst into laughter

hehehehe
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Sarhamsyn(m): 3:08pm On Oct 16, 2015
Ranks007:
bro u wan kil me wit laff, typical african settings....best thread in a while
lol... naso d mata go o grin
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by debbydee(f): 3:22pm On Oct 16, 2015
cyara:
So my neighbour's daughter decided to pray for my sister, She lifted up my sister's hand and the next thing she said was "your armpit will not die in Jesus name.

very very funny

i don laugh tire
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Tobermom: 4:35pm On Oct 16, 2015
Raplinx999:
While bathing with my 3 yrs old nephew, she my huge manhuud n tried to touch it, i told him not to! He asked why n i told him that its a gun n that it kills people.
So the next afternoon, when i was in d room, he had a quarel with the other child who was a bit older n stronger than him. Meanwhile in d room, i over heard em quarellinq, n the boy told my nephew
" i'll beat u untill u cry n if ur father come, i'll run to our village n he will not see me"
u knw kids naa, then my nephew boastfully replied
"taaaa! U dont knw that my big broda inside has a gun that he puts in his trouser, if u find my trouble again, i'll call him and he will bring it out and shoot u!"
. The oda kid quickly ran away!
Honestly i cringe at posts like these. Why were you even having a bath with your nephew in the first place. I think thats unecessary. plus why tell him tales bout genitals being weapons? It would have been easier to just explain that its your pee pee just like his except the difference in size has to do with age. Some "awkwardness" can be avoided if we just tell these children the truth. Instead of making them have "ideas"
Thought this thread was bout children? Who cares what youre packing. Mscheewwww

Thanks totfulguy, you havevmade a lot of us laugh. God bless you

20 Likes

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by roqchiq(f): 5:34pm On Oct 16, 2015
Thanks to the OP and all who contributed, for this wonderful thread. It has given me joy. I pray that God will bless me (and other wives who desire to be mothers) with beautiful and healthy children so that stories like these will continue to be.

18 Likes

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by hYpErbOi: 5:53pm On Oct 16, 2015
I went to a shop down my street to get spaghetti n ata gigun (dried blended pepper) just this afternoon. On getting dr, the woman was running after her +3yrs old daughter to come so she can clean her bum-bum. As she grab her hand to pull her close to wre she poo-poo. Nxt word d girl said was "haaa mama ope don't break my hand now chebi u knw I'm kogbo-kogbo (meaning immature/fragile), you kuku know ur mouth is not good when u r crying and my daddy will now be saying otito (its enough). The woman's siblings laugh so hard that I couldn't help but to laugh too. Then I ask mama ope if her daughter ad seen her crying before and she explained that the girl is an "SS" and anytime she's sick she(the mom) will cry till she fall asleep beside her. So since then she as always make fun of her crying

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by simple2004(m): 6:50pm On Oct 16, 2015
went to my brother house, after prayer that God should watch over us while we are sleeping. after the prayer his little boy asked "if God watch over us while we are sleeping who will watch over God when he is sleeping?

9 Likes

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by habayommy: 7:50pm On Oct 16, 2015
I went for my little nephew Open Day. When I got there, his teacher told me that though he is brilliant but he doesn't always PAY attention in class. Later that day I told him what his teacher said about him, his reply was "Uncle my teacher is lying o, sebi that day Mummy came to school and she paid for everything for me" grin.

That day I nearly laff enter trailer mouth. grin

I LOVE CHILDREN and their INNOCENCE

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by ril19(m): 8:47pm On Oct 16, 2015
I have this little friend of like 6. each time we're together and he wants me to buy him something, he'll ask me in ibo "brother iji ego"? (brother do you have money?), then i'll reply and ask him why. then he'll say he wants me to buy him biscuit. it was always very funny to me. my little friend is being considerate of my financial condition

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Nickymezor(f): 8:48pm On Oct 16, 2015
Wat a funny thread... Hahaha, Kids will always be Kids... I rem wen my lil nephew needed a tooth pick afta eating. The lil dude went to help himself wit one. Wen i asked him wat he was doing he told me he wanted ONE PICK thinking Tooth pick meant TWO PICKS.... We. laughed hard dat day

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:24pm On Oct 16, 2015
Nickymezor:
Wat a funny thread... Hahaha, Kids will always be Kids... I rem wen my lil nephew needed a tooth pick afta eating. The lil dude went to help himself wit one. Wen i asked him wat he was doing he told me he wanted ONE PICK thinking Tooth pick meant TWO PICKS.... We. laughed hard dat day
Hahahahahaha @ ONE PICK.. Next time, give him THREE PICKS; for breakfast, lunch and dinner grin cheesy.. Children sha..
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Nickymezor(f): 11:42pm On Oct 16, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Hahahahahaha @ ONE PICK.. Next time, give him THREE PICKS; for breakfast, lunch and dinner grin cheesy.. Children sha..
Abi oo. grin
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by adanny01(m): 12:19am On Oct 17, 2015
Long time ago, my Dad's cousin died in an industrial accident and left his young wife and 2 daughters. 2nd was still suckling and the mother wasnt working. My Dad adopted the first while i was away in the Uni. It took another 2 months before i came home. She was ancious to see me, and when she saw me, she was shocked that i was grown and huge since am a heavy guy. She tapped my mum and whispered into her ears, "Is this the David (not real name)?" mum said yes and she asked again "where is his wife?".

My mum burst into laughter asking her why did she thought i was married, she said "he is big, he must have a wife".

That day, she never left my side till she slept in my arms. She didnt believe my mum until she asked me directly. Now she is in the Uni, very quiet and you wont believe she is the same small girl.

5 Likes

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Totfulguy: 12:43am On Oct 17, 2015
Tobermom:

Honestly i cringe at posts like these. Why were you even having a bath with your nephew in the first place. I think thats unecessary. plus why tell him tales bout genitals being weapons? It would have been easier to just explain that its your pee pee just like his except the difference in size has to do with age. Some "awkwardness" can be avoided if we just tell these children the truth. Instead of making them have "ideas"
Thought this thread was bout children? Who cares what youre packing. Mscheewwww

Thanks totfulguy, you havevmade a lot of us laugh. God bless you

Thank you too. And you are right on the objective of this thread... It is dedicated to the innocence of children and not spoiling them.
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Totfulguy: 12:49am On Oct 17, 2015
roqchiq:
Thanks to the OP and all who contributed, for this wonderful thread. It has given me joy. I pray that God will bless me (and other wives who desire to be mothers) with beautiful and healthy children so that stories like these will continue to be.

Thank you and may God grant your desire.
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by gnchetts: 7:13am On Oct 17, 2015
This is the best thread of the yr but I think we would enjoy it more if we continue with, the funny things we did when we were kids and the worst purnishment we received. I will start with mine.

I love to lick sand as a kid, especially sand that is touched with water (The smell attracts me so much then). I would remove the upper layer and start to lick the inside ones. Other kids used to tell my mother that I lick sand but she didn't say anything. One day, she cought me licking sand and ignored me, so I thought she won't do anything to me. Later in the evening when this woman finished cooking rice, she poured sand on my own food and asked me to finish it. Haaaa! That was the last day I tasted sand.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Nickymezor(f): 7:36am On Oct 17, 2015
I once called our neighbour Mr Gova ( Guava). instead of mr Ogobah wen he came visiting... My daddy, siblings n man cracked up dat day... Was informed wen I was older.

There was one nite my nephews were abt to put on deir clothes afta dey had jst taken their bath. So I walked into d room n was lik; Twins, how come u guys hv Black bums? They were lik cause mum burn dem ( born) ( give birth to). I den asked wit wat ?dey replied Fire... Omoh , my sis n I laughed no be small..... Tho I corrected dem aftawards tho

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by spacyzuma(m): 4:12pm On Oct 17, 2015
Luckygurl:
Me: Daddy buy something for me while coming back smiley

Dad: I'll buy nothing for you when coming back

Me: yes! Don't forget to buy nothing for me oo grin grin

Announcing to anyone who cares to listen, Daddy will buy nothing for meeee cheesy grin

A shocker awaits me when he comes back...

Me: Dad where;s the nothing you promised to buy angry angry sad sad

Dad: I bought nothing na grin grin

Lol!! Obviously he got something for me but having a little fun with my supposed ignorance ain't a bad thing I guess.

My family still teases me with it till this day cheesy cheesy

LMFAO grin grin grin LWKMD!

1 Like

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Luckygurl(f): 5:55pm On Oct 17, 2015
spacyzuma:

LMFAO grin grin grin LWKMD!

shocked shocked embarassed embarassed

Funny acts right there cheesy cheesy

And I hope you succumb to that temptation tongue tongue
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by spacyzuma(m): 6:27pm On Oct 17, 2015
Luckygurl:

shocked shocked embarassed embarassed

Funny acts right there cheesy cheesy

And I hope you succumb to that temptation tongue tongue

I'm not succumbing to anything. Personal stuff is for twitter and I'M networks
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Luckygurl(f): 6:44pm On Oct 17, 2015
spacyzuma:

I'm not succumbing to anything. Personal stuff is for twitter and I'M networks

cool
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by mummymi: 3:34am On Oct 18, 2015
When my son was 4years old he told that mummy say Amin to all wat I say I said ok he said mummy e ma pa olopa meji (meaning mummy u will kill two police) I said God forbid. sumtyms he will b askin me is goat a Muslim or is dog a Christian? can imagine dat kind of prayer nd question.

7 Likes

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Adatob(m): 5:30pm On Oct 18, 2015
There was a time my lil sis took my wristwatch to school(4 years old girl),she put it in her school bag,after returning from school i asked her and she qave me but she has broken d watch sha,after scolding here thats how she turned to my senior broda telling him that i beat her(which i didnt do) then telling my brother nt to play with me again,my bro promised her that he wont play with me again,she went to her evening lesson after coming back she saw i nd my bro playing game nd she was like 'uncle gbenga buh v tod u nt to play with uncle tobi again,m nt playing with both of u again' she vexed nd lay on d couch expecting one of us to beg her,after some minutes she just shouted dat wont we beg her?? Nd i was like buh u sed u wnt play wit us again nd she sed 'so?' lyk joke nd she started crying jus cos we dint say 'S0RRY' or 'PELE'

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by mummymi: 7:02pm On Oct 18, 2015
children re so funny to extent dat if one said he wants water d other too will want water at d same tym nd both will want d same cup. they will nw start dragging d cup from each other.

4 Likes

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by mummymi: 7:08pm On Oct 18, 2015
my 2yrs+ girl said she wants to b a doctor in future cos she use to watch Doc mcstuffings on gotv. she will define a doctor as a person who treats sick patients nd prescribe drugs. if u said faheezah my stomach is paining me she will prescibe 7 keys nd vamirex for u. Children re fun to be with

1 Like

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Ewuro4: 8:00pm On Oct 18, 2015
Happened this morning on our way back from church..

I tuned the radio to my fav station & Justin Beiber came on , my girls yelled NO at once , I asked why?

The eldest one said I should change the station that the dude's no good,

funny part; that Beiber has a parole officer following him around even to the loo.

3 Likes

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Totfulguy: 8:35pm On Oct 18, 2015
My neigbour has a Four-Year-Old daughter who is very fund of him. She is always following him around wherever he goes, just like a bodyguard. She started school recently...everytime her school bus comes to pick her to school, you will hear her tell her dad; "Daddy don't go out you hear?" Stay in the house till I come you hear". Daddy's girl want to be sure she will meet her dad when she comes back.

12 Likes

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 18, 2015
My neighbour's little gal was walkn around wearing just a pant. So mum was like "Blessing,why arn't you wearing your clothes?"

She replied "My cloth have break" lol,i cudn't hold bk the lafta

6 Likes

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 18, 2015
awesome11:

By the virtue of the pure joy and the gladdening of our hearts this thread has provided to us, I annoint you for blessed children.. Not a joke, mark today's date and share your testimony with us in 9months time.

I have Faith.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Totfulguy: 11:11am On Oct 19, 2015
raffyreuz:
My neighbour's little gal was walkn around wearing just a pant. So mum was like "Blessing,why arn't you wearing your clothes?"

She replied "My cloth have break" lol,i cudn't hold bk the lafta

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong / Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) / What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.