Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,704 members, 7,805,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. (74613 Views)

Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) / Parents This Is What Your Children Say About You Outside / Discipline: Funny Things Kids Were Beaten For Back In The Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by remany: 7:00pm On Oct 14, 2015
Some years back when the hiv virus was still trending, my sister turnes to our last born who was about six then and said:

My sis: Ebuka no play with any razor blade wey you see for ground o cos if e cut you you fit get HIV

Ebuka: ehn shebi if person get HIV he go drink condom naa and he go well....

My aunt warned us not to speak pidgin but to speak correct English instead to avoid been flogged. Power was restored and my younger brother, about six then, announced:
"Everybody nepa is bring light!!!!"
lobatan
Lolzzzz

43 Likes

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by EsteriAyaba: 7:00pm On Oct 14, 2015
I went to use the ATM with my 4yrs old boy, when we were done & a voice came from the machine: "thank you for banking with us" my son replied "you welcome, bye" hmmnnn, it was really a laughing time for everyone there. May God keep them all for us IJN.

96 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by kennyman2000(m): 7:00pm On Oct 14, 2015
Nice topic... Cant stop laughing..

There's a day i instructed my 4 years old nephew not to pour water on the floor or else i'll beat him.

I went out and when i came back, he had poured water on the floor again. I called him and said, i'll give u 5 strokes of cane for disobeying me.

The next thing i heard from him was ''let me go and mop the water''

couldnt just stop laughing..

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Kassidy90(m): 7:04pm On Oct 14, 2015
my nephew is very troublesome sometime run away for days, the last time he did that and was later found my niece of 3yrs old that happened to be his sister walked up to him and said 'bro segun stop running now, everytime u run away my mummy dont use to sleep' the boi and everyone there busted into tears since then he hasnt run again

55 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by murphyibiam15(m): 7:07pm On Oct 14, 2015
Homorlayor20:
my little sis told me that she didn't believe our mother gave birth to our elder brother,i asked her why she said so,she said our brother is older since he is taller
hahahahahaha....seriously i thought like that as a kid oooo make i no lie

6 Likes

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by yublings(m): 7:07pm On Oct 14, 2015
Just after rounding up service, I started visiting family members hoping to be connected in one way or the other... Hustling things. So I visited my elder bro and stayed with his family for a couple of days. One fateful day, my lil nephew 4+ while he was with me in my room he said "uncle when you came you were old but now you are young".

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by bigtt76(f): 7:07pm On Oct 14, 2015
Hahahaha ....soon s/he will be like 'mummy comot for road joooooor' grin

egopersonified:
While driving home, another driver shouted 'comot for road'. My 3 year old, would repeat it and laugh, after doing it several times, my six year old said, it is not funny. He said it is funny, then he repeated it and laughed, we all didn't know when we started laughing.

1 Like

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by ndigbo: 7:07pm On Oct 14, 2015
Totfulguy:
I think this will be a good relief from the load of bad news we get all over the place. I belief it will be nice to hear your fun moments with your little ones at home. Children in their innocence say and do very funny things. We will like to hear your experience. Let me share mine.
Listen to this conversion between my 4 year old nephew and his father who is a sound engineer. They are in the living room and his father was fixing a microphone and has just dropped it on the table. His son walks in and picks up the microphone.

Father: Sampson drop the microphone I don't want it to fall from your

Son: (Hiding the microphone behind his back) It is not your crophone. It is Mycrophone.

I couldn't laugh more.

grin the above got me

1 Like

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by montezz(f): 7:07pm On Oct 14, 2015
i don't know if anyone has ever heard of 'àródan'. i enjoy playing dat game with my younger siblings(esp my troublesome kid sis) baje baje. weneva kiddie is disturbing mum she'll be like: Kiddie tell ur sis to give u arodan...i want to use it ryt nw.
Na so she go innocently come my room:big sis, mum told me to bring arodan.
me:lemme finish with what m doing,den i will help u look for it.
she go wait tire ehn till she doze off. if only she knows 'arodan dsnt even exist'.....

27 Likes

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by oluwarantimi(f): 7:09pm On Oct 14, 2015
I have been depressed lately but this thread made my evening. Filled with hilarious posts. I remember when my sister was younger I think 6 or 7, she was playing on the decking so I shouted at her to come downstairs immediately she came downstairs she said "you won't even let somebody enjoy her life sef" I just bursted in laughter.

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by labbyboi(m): 7:10pm On Oct 14, 2015
A friend's daughter came around to our other friend's place. After greeting our friends one after the other and it eventually got to my turn. She looked at me and said ' I don't know you'. So embarrassing faa!

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by loveclux: 7:11pm On Oct 14, 2015
Kids say the darndest things

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by samzheee(m): 7:12pm On Oct 14, 2015
my 3 year old cousin was acting like he was feeling cold, so i asked him if he was feeling cold and he said "no am feeling ordinary". i couldn't stop laughing that day.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Unibentested(m): 7:13pm On Oct 14, 2015
I went to visit a friend in his office and sat at the reception with some other people. Minutes later the MD walked in with his kids and his daughter of about 3years walked behind carrying a teddy bear. A guy (staff) of the company walked past and said to her, my friend come and shake me, she looked at him and said who is your friend? Keep dreaming....

Na so Everybody open mouth!

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by murphyibiam15(m): 7:13pm On Oct 14, 2015
ogorkojo:

Awwww! So u have a daughter. Congrats. Please don't quarrel with anyone again on social media. Read an earlier post. Congrats again
came to read comment and encountered ur profile pics....u look cool though

2 Likes

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by benELOHIM7(m): 7:15pm On Oct 14, 2015
A bros in my hood keeps calling me "come chop ji". I got so worried that I asked my mum about it. She said when I was very little, the bros came to our shop to buy stuffs and I was eating yam. In between the noisy bargaining, in a short silence a still small voice blurted "uncle come chop ji"

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by hotice01: 7:16pm On Oct 14, 2015
After reading numerous stories and laughing.....in a way I feel down.can't wait to be a Dad.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by IceDude(m): 7:17pm On Oct 14, 2015
egopersonified:
While driving home, another driver shouted 'comot for road'. My 3 year old, would repeat it and laugh, after doing it several times, my six year old said, it is not funny. He said it is funny, then he repeated it and laughed, we all didn't know when we started laughing.
It was funny at last. Lol, that boy is a comedian in the making

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by ixora3(f): 7:17pm On Oct 14, 2015
We were watching telemundo with my nephew and he asked me "aunty y r they calling this woman madmoselle is she mad? I coudnt stop laughing dt day

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 14, 2015
I can't wait to hv mine cry

4 Likes

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by fumisko(f): 7:18pm On Oct 14, 2015
the night day we buried my grandmother, after the ceremony was over, i walked up to my dad and asked him " now that we have left grandma there, who would be taking care of her?" Everybody around all bursted out laughing.......a memory i can never forget

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 14, 2015
Kassidy90:
my nephew is very troublesome sometime run away for days, the last time he did that and was later found my niece of 3yrs old that happened to be his sister walked up to him and said 'bro segun stop running now, everytime u run away my mummy dont use to sleep' the boi and everyone there busted into tears since then he hasnt run again

eeeya...I felt like crying too

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by murphyibiam15(m): 7:20pm On Oct 14, 2015
labbyboi:
A friend's daughter came around to our other friend's place. After greeting our friends one after the other and it eventually got to my turn. She looked at me and said ' I don't know you'. So embarrassing faa!
lolz...am happily enjoying this thread

2 Likes

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 14, 2015
labbyboi:

hahahah

2 Likes

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 14, 2015
this post got me laughing. After a very long n stressful day grin

2 Likes

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 14, 2015
Oh my! I feel like having babies now.... Mizfrances what do you think

2 Likes

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by oluwarantimi(f): 7:24pm On Oct 14, 2015
Ok so this happened recently. My cousins stay not too far from our place. So it happened that I was leaving home at the sametime my 5yr old cousin wass leaving for school which is close by. Immediately he saw me he shouted my name and as a big aunty I put my hand into my handbag to give N20 when he saw the N20 he put his hand into his pocket and silently brought out N100. I just said AH!, put my N20 back into my bag and said "Daniel sorry". It was so funny

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 14, 2015
remany:
Some years back when the hiv virus was still trending, my sister turnes to our last born who was about six then and said:

My sis: Ebuka no play with any razor blade wey you see for ground o cos if e cut you you fit get HIV

Ebuka: ehn shebi if person get HIV he go drink condom naa and he go well....

My aunt warned us not to speak pidgin but to speak correct English instead to avoid been flogged. Power was restored and my younger brother, about six then, announced:
"Everybody nepa is bring light!!!!"
lobatan
Lolzzzz

Omg I can't stop laughing cheesy cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by MizFrances(f): 7:26pm On Oct 14, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
Oh my! I feel like having babies now....
Mizfrances what do you think
Great idea

4 Likes

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by fr3do(m): 7:26pm On Oct 14, 2015
Hannysmilez:
I took my four year old daughter along to the salon one day. While singing her school anthem for me there,another lady yelled at her and told her to stop disturbing. My daughter kept quiet for a moment, she then hissed and told the other lady "You are not even fine sef." Everyone in the salon began laughing at the lady(she was upset and wanted to hit my daughter),I felt so embarrassed.
Another time I threatened to spank my son if he does'nt obey at the count of three. I said "1,2,2 nd half,2nd a quarter", my son shocked me when he said "Say 3 abeg."

Woman, you need to train your kids.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by confetti(f): 7:27pm On Oct 14, 2015
When I was in my brother's house, his wife was always complaining about her children and their disturbances. She was always threatening them that she was going to leave them for sometime and go rest in her father's house.

One day as she said it, her 4 yr daughter who obviously was tired of hearing her complaints told her "mummy go, when you go, I will tie your wrapper and go and sleep with daddy" oh! Boy ehhhh, that was the end of their mums threat.

This same girl one day asked our male neighbour who had big stomach what was in his stomach. The man told her he was pregnant, she kept telling him "ur not pregnant joorrr but the man kept telling her he was pregnant and expecting a baby, she asked the man " so if you are pregnant, who is responsible for your pregnancy? Ono ehhh! Na so I close my mouth for kitchen wet I dey oooo. It was later I asked maid where she got that from and she told me one Bollywood movie that Chinyere Wilfred was beAting her pregnAnt daughter asking her who was responsible for her pregnancy.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Richman15: 7:29pm On Oct 14, 2015
My brother's daughter (2+), I usually give her 10 naira note to buy Biscuit ( She calls it "d RED One"), if I don't have 10naira note, she will not collect any other denomination say 20 or 50naira. It must be d RED One (10naira). She will say, I want d RED ONE.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong / Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) / What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.