Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,147 members, 7,780,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:29 AM

Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. (74446 Views)

Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) / Parents This Is What Your Children Say About You Outside / Discipline: Funny Things Kids Were Beaten For Back In The Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 14, 2015
MizFrances:
Great idea
Greater idea if we do it together... Whatyasay
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 14, 2015
Unibentested:
I went to visit a friend in his office and sat at the reception with some other people. Minutes later the MD walked in with his kids and his daughter of about 3years walked behind carrying a teddy bear. A guy (staff) of the company walked past and said to her, my friend come and shake me, she looked at him and said who is your friend? Keep dreaming....

Na so Everybody open mouth!

hahahaha..that kid go do shakara wella

2 Likes

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Princejboy(m): 7:30pm On Oct 14, 2015
I went to a friends place and meet my friendz mum and their 3yrs baby boi this baby boi told my the person mam looking for has gone out but my paddi dey house,so i said if i smack ur head ehh it wil disappear he was like ehhh my daddy wil buy another head for me.everybody laugh taya

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by grin88(m): 7:31pm On Oct 14, 2015
TrollTrap:
Meeeehn to born pikin don dey hungry me now >sad >sad
me too

1 Like

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Luckygurl(f): 7:31pm On Oct 14, 2015
Cetona:
My 3+ nephew used to call me 'Edu' (Yoruba word for charcoal) instead of Idowu undecided. Now his 1+ sister calls me 'Owu' (yoruba word for thread). These kids have completely messed with my name grin.

I'll personally adopt that off your neice "owu"(igbo word for thread too) grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by unikprince(m): 7:32pm On Oct 14, 2015
Last month my 3yrs old niece heard her mum praying with the name (HILLARY) of the driver that ran away with my sister's car. Some days after the prayer, the kid told her mum that "mum don't worry again, hillary is in HELL FIRE". The mum busted out laughing.... Kids can be very smart.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by ahamonyeka(m): 7:33pm On Oct 14, 2015
Laf wan kill me when I come out see my brother's 1year boy climbing his hanger.

77 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by confetti(f): 7:36pm On Oct 14, 2015
One day my 3 yr old niece told me " my daddy is a biggggg man" she stressed the big as per her excitement. I then asked her why she says her daddy is a big man thinking it was because of the man's size as he is actually tall and huge. She told me, my daddy is a bigggg man because he can climb ladder and clean fans. Lol

The same girl when she was 4 and her sister was 2 were discussing with their mom.

Mom to the 2yr old : are you a boy or a girl and she replied she was a girl. Mom asked her how she knew she is a girl and she said " because I wear ear rings and plait my hair. Mom then asked, "so if I cut your hair and remove your ear rings what would you be and she said, I will then be a boyyyyy and we all laughed.

Mom to the 4 yr old, are you are boy or a girl and she said she was a girl and mom asked how she knew she is a girl and she replied that she doesn't have tail because boys have tails. I laughed so hard that day.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by nairalandbuzz(m): 7:38pm On Oct 14, 2015
I was visiting a family friend and I experienced this when the kid's uncle came in.

Kid: Welcome.. What did you bring for me?
Uncle gives him gala
Uncle: What will you say?
Kid not saying anything yet.
Uncle: Say something now... (Expecting the kid to say thank you)
Kid: Sonthin ( walks away...)

Lol

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by oludebby90(f): 7:38pm On Oct 14, 2015
I was asking my 2+years nephew about his baby brother who is 2 month old, he said hmmm my brother av mouth but can not eat biscuits , he can only cry,he av leg but can not walk n have hand but can not clap. D only thing he can do is cry

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by seunny4lif(m): 7:40pm On Oct 14, 2015
I remember my mother don't like keeping the money giving to him by visitors
He will always come back for the money everyday till another person dash him money again grin grin
Mum, please give the money, you kept for me shocked shocked and she will be like how many times shocked shocked
But I have change angry and mom- You dis boy have been collecting this unlimited 100# every time angry angry
But you borrowed for business shocked shocked

12 Likes

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by jornie(m): 7:41pm On Oct 14, 2015
X

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by confetti(f): 7:42pm On Oct 14, 2015
My 3 yr old nephew was crying and we all in the house tried to calm him down. At the end of the day I succeeded by telling him the things I would buy for him. When he calmed down, I then asked him what he would buy for me when he grows up and he told me " Aunty, when I grow up ehhhh, I will buy one biggggg jeep for u" and I thanked him.

My kid sister who sat by our side quickly asked him what he would buy for her 2 when he grows up and he replied immediately, Aunty, when I grow up ehhh, I will build one biggggggggg police station for you. Lol! My sister never asked him that question again.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 14, 2015
A girlfriend and my three year old daughter were playing together,she then told my daughter to smile and then told her her teeth is white,she asked my daughter what is the colour of her own teeth,and my daughter innocently said 'yellow'.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by oludebby90(f): 7:44pm On Oct 14, 2015
My neighbor's son went to d toilet n came back within 2 min,his mmother asked:, are u not using d toilet again... D son answer d:poopoo have lost in my bumbum

53 Likes

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by MizFrances(f): 7:44pm On Oct 14, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

Greater idea if we do it together... Whatyasay
I say the number u are trying to call is currently switched off

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by ebukaobi14(m): 7:44pm On Oct 14, 2015
My 6 year old niece asked me:

Niece: Uncle, is Satan an Orphan?

Me: Hiaaan... why are u asking?

Niece: Cause av never heard about his parents

Me: Yes, he is an Orphan. Oya take this cheese ball.

*b4 she ask me who born satan...lmao

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by MissSlimbody(f): 7:52pm On Oct 14, 2015
Hilarious thread cheesycheesycheesy

I was brushing my weave-on some weeks back and olaoluwa said "aunty bukky too like to dey wear another person hair"
shockedshockedshocked

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Noloss(f): 7:53pm On Oct 14, 2015
My daughter(4yrs) old was crying and after pacifying her, I asked her why she was crying and she said I want to be 8yrs old today. Lols. I couldn't even laff self. I told her ok, u'll be 8yrs old tomorow before I could pacify her from crying.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Captain001(m): 7:54pm On Oct 14, 2015
We were all seated outside and suddenly it became cloudy with heavy thunder strikes. My Lil nephew 2+ just blurted out " God is shooting gun"lol. He's 15 now.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by missKiffy(f): 7:54pm On Oct 14, 2015
Mindfulness:
I love it when children cover their eyes and shout 'search for me' thinking that when they can't see you, you can't see them either grin
Now this is funny cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Codyt(m): 7:55pm On Oct 14, 2015
Joslyn:
My neighbour's child asked me to give her #10 but told her I don't have .With shock on her face...she was like...."hmmm Aunty! as big as you are,you dont have #I0
Lmao! As big as u are grin grin grin
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by missKiffy(f): 7:55pm On Oct 14, 2015
Totfulguy:
I was playing with my daughter 2+ and she goes "Daaaaddyyyy" and I looked up and she goes "Close your eyes" and I complied. Next she goes "Close your mouth" I did. "Close your ears", I did and she said "Close your head". And I said "Angel I dont know how to do that one. In the end she asked me to close "Teeth, Leg, face etc. Hmmm! What can I say...She is my branch manager.
Lol @ close your head cheesy
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Codyt(m): 7:57pm On Oct 14, 2015
Hannysmilez:
I took my four year old daughter along to the salon one day. While singing her school anthem for me there,another lady yelled at her and told her to stop disturbing. My daughter kept quiet for a moment, she then hissed and told the other lady "You are not even fine sef." Everyone in the salon began laughing at the lady(she was upset and wanted to hit my daughter),I felt so embarrassed.
Another time I threatened to spank my son if he does'nt obey at the count of three. I said "1,2,2 nd half,2nd a quarter", my son shocked me when he said "Say 3 abeg."
grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink cheesy cheesy cheesy wink cheesy wink

2 Likes

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 14, 2015
MizFrances:
I say the number u are trying to call is currently switched off
hahaha...it's a lie you must switch it on biko.

1 Like

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by missKiffy(f): 7:59pm On Oct 14, 2015
Zuriela:
My 2yr+ daughter was putting a phone charger(not plugged) in her mouth, so my 5yr old nephew was yelling my name to come quickly. When I got to and asked what d problem was, he said 'Ur daughter wants to charge herself' with fear all over him.
I had a good laugh thereafter.
cheesy
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by missKiffy(f): 8:00pm On Oct 14, 2015
Joslyn:
My neighbour's child asked me to give her #10 but told her I don't have .With shock on her face...she was like...."hmmm Aunty! as big as you are,you dont have #I0
Lol cheesy
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 14, 2015
oludebby90:
I was asking my 2+years nephew about his baby brother who is 2 month old, he said hmmm my brother av mouth but can not eat biscuits , he can only cry,he av leg but can not walk n have hand but can not clap. D only thing he can do is cry

ahahahahaha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by Mznaett: 8:03pm On Oct 14, 2015
cheesy..
Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by maestroz: 8:05pm On Oct 14, 2015
I went with my 2 year old daughter to sweetsensation on independence day and while on queue, she sighted the balloon and reached for it. while playing she just started singing...

happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you...

I didn't notice at first till people on the queue joined her in singing and she sang along then it occured to me that it was independence and a sure time to appreciate naija.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. by yimagire: 8:06pm On Oct 14, 2015
cyara:
So my neighbour's daughter decided to pray for my sister, She lifted up my sister's hand and the next thing she said was "your armpit will not die in Jesus name.
hahahaha....epic!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

"This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle / Help My Husband Lacks Self Control / What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.