Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Ibe - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ibe (854 Views)

Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) / Ibe Kachikwu Worships At Tunde Bakare's Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibe by Elvis295(m): 11:36am On Sep 28, 2015
me

1 Like

Re: Ibe by ammyluv2002(f): 11:40am On Sep 28, 2015
Elvis295:
Right from the days of Mohammed to this day Islam is nothing but terror to the world. It is a religion that does not value other lives. Muslims feel they should be the only people on earth. They feel that every other person is sinner. Islam is wicked and devilish.
Why can't you just leave other people with their faith? Nobody is forcing Islam on you . Stop condemning other religions, Christ never did....He preached Salvation to everyone
Re: Ibe by lanrehamd: 11:42am On Sep 28, 2015
your post really shows how frustrated you are. I felt sorry for your parents.

wasted resources looking for undeserved attention......
Re: Ibe by Sveen: 11:45am On Sep 28, 2015
What are you hoping to achieve by creating meaningless topic? You were given a brain for a reason, please start making use of it.
Re: Ibe by hob(m): 11:54am On Sep 28, 2015
Obviously you r tired of your pathetic life. Do end it for nobody sake

Foolish attention seeker
Re: Ibe by IamRespected: 11:55am On Sep 28, 2015
Muslims are terrorist, don't tell me ish tat they are not all the same but I tell u they are terrorist
Re: Ibe by Elvis295(m): 11:56am On Sep 28, 2015
the Muslims are coming out of hiding. I know if u ppl had opportunity to see me u wud kill me. but sorry u cnt see me. Islam is nothing but terror to d world

1 Like

Re: Ibe by Elvis295(m): 12:01pm On Sep 28, 2015
Sveen:
What are you hoping to achieve by creating meaningless topic? You were given a brain for a reason, please start making use of it.
I am objective wen it comes to religion but Isam is one religion dat has nothing to offer d world but terror since dat man from Medina called Mohammed was brained washed by evil spirit to spread terror into d world

1 Like

Re: Ibe by Sveen: 12:07pm On Sep 28, 2015
Elvis295:
I am objective wen it comes to religion but Isam is one religion dat has nothing to offer d world but terror since dat man from Medina called Mohammed was brained washed by evil spirit to spread terror into d world
And how has that affect you? You have to acquiesce yourself to the fact that "insulting Islam" online will never change anything. It will only bring about more hatred and bile because the Muslim will not sit down and watch you belittle their religion without retaliating.

#Spread peace, not hatred.

(1) (Reply)

The History Of Watch Night Service / What Is The Difference Between Sunni And Shiite Muslims--and Why Does It Matter? / Be A Megaphone For Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.