Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,885 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

My Holiday Experience In The Philippines - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Holiday Experience In The Philippines (6894 Views)

Masquerade Flogged Me: My Experience In Enugu Travelling Out Of East / Abuse And Collecting Bribes At The Philippines Embassy Gwarimpa, Abuja Nigeria / My Bad Experience in a Hotel in Benin City (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Holiday Experience In The Philippines by mightiersa: 11:38am On Sep 28, 2015
Weeks before taking my flight from Murtala Mohammed airport, Lagos... I had read several materials on the net just to get myself familiar theoretically with the country. I left Lagos via Qatar airline and it was all nice. In just almost 2 hours stop over in Doha, I wondered why the best airport in Nigeria was as that low aesthetically, poor maintenance wise and terrible relationship between the travellers and the law enforcement agents.
My 9 hours journey from Doha, Qatar to Manila, Philippines was not as interesting compared to the 7 hours flight from Lagos to Doha. I didn't like the seat allocated to me and the plane was just too big... One has to queue up in order to make use of lavatory.
Philippines here I come! Landing safely in Terminal 1 airport in Manila brought me a great relief from long hours of sitting... The customs and the immigration officers on ground were hospitable and carried out their duties with high level of maturity and respect.
Philippines is a third world country in ranking; the same category with Nigeria. I still wonder why Nigeria government cannot provide us with uninterrupted power supply, readily available portable water, pot-holes free highways and better medical care when all these are properly put in place by the Philippines government?
It's four days now and I can see that Nigeria is far behind this country with little or no resources.
......I'm tired of typing... I would have say more

7 Likes

Re: My Holiday Experience In The Philippines by redgem(f): 11:51am On Sep 28, 2015
OK.... Nice one op

Are you there for business or pleasure?

2 Likes

Re: My Holiday Experience In The Philippines by Superman11(m): 12:02pm On Sep 28, 2015
redgem:
OK.... Nice one op

redgem nor go if na man ooh. If not him go give you belle for Philippines ooh.
Re: My Holiday Experience In The Philippines by redgem(f): 12:21pm On Sep 28, 2015
Superman11:

red gem nor go if na man ooh. If not him go give you belle for Philippines ooh.

Lol..... Is it a woman that's going to get me pregnant?

The op is a male but he doesn't look like someone who is capable of doing such...
Re: My Holiday Experience In The Philippines by Superbrain(m): 12:44pm On Sep 28, 2015
Beautiful country. Lived there for about 7 months and enjoyed every but of it.

@ OP, there are many places to explore beyond Manila area. Subic has great resorts, Baler is a surfers paradise and Lake Taal in Tagaytay is a sight to behold. If you are a water freak like me, get your divers license and snorkel as much as you can.

Such paradise...

1 Like

Re: My Holiday Experience In The Philippines by ElijahFobs: 1:11pm On Sep 28, 2015
I luv dat snake...pls get one for me wen coming back...lol
Re: My Holiday Experience In The Philippines by Superman11(m): 1:41pm On Sep 28, 2015
redgem:

Lol..... Is it a woman that's going to get me pregnant?

The op is a male but he doesn't look like someone who is capable of doing such...

oh he doesn't look like it huh. No one looks like they want to give a woman belle . the thing just enters and it will look like belle before you know it . You cannot tell from a profile or facially
Re: My Holiday Experience In The Philippines by redgem(f): 2:01pm On Sep 28, 2015
Superman11:

oh he doesn't look like it huh. No one looks like they want to give a woman belle . the thing just enters and it will look like belle before you know it . You cannot tell from a profile or facially

You can tell a lot from appearance but people are good at hiding their true self behind it
Re: My Holiday Experience In The Philippines by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 28, 2015
Never been there, but met some philipinos durin my years.
english is widely spoken ans d pple are well educated but huh the girls, oh my, are they flirty!

1 Like

Re: My Holiday Experience In The Philippines by klbakare(m): 3:02pm On Sep 28, 2015
Me self dey enter philippines next year. No shaking bros, shey na now u just dey know say naija dey behind?

2 Likes

Re: My Holiday Experience In The Philippines by Superman11(m): 3:57pm On Sep 28, 2015
redgem:

You can tell a lot from appearance but people are good at hiding their true self behind it

if na so people go don play u wayo plenty naa

1 Like

Re: My Holiday Experience In The Philippines by otokx(m): 5:10pm On Sep 28, 2015
keep us posted and enjoy your holiday.

1 Like

Re: My Holiday Experience In The Philippines by redgem(f): 5:24pm On Sep 28, 2015
Superman11:

if na so people go don play u wayo plenty naa

Story...... Play who?
Re: My Holiday Experience In The Philippines by mightiersa: 6:12pm On Sep 28, 2015
Visiting the Asian Medical Center today for a medical check up made another clear evidence that the medical care here is superb.. The environment is like a 5 star hotel... One can hardly smell bad odour. And the service is cheap. Consultancy fee is just 500 peso (about 2000 naira)... Expect more pictures tomorrow.
Re: My Holiday Experience In The Philippines by 25omega(m): 6:41pm On Sep 28, 2015
redgem:
OK.... Nice one op

the title of the post said holiday
Re: My Holiday Experience In The Philippines by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 28, 2015
Sir,please how much did the visa and ticket cost and how did u go about it?How is the weather there and their women too,thanks
Re: My Holiday Experience In The Philippines by redgem(f): 7:33pm On Sep 28, 2015
25omega:
the title of the post said holiday

Thanks and noted
Re: My Holiday Experience In The Philippines by cutieme(m): 8:17pm On Sep 28, 2015
mightiersa:
Visiting the Asian Medical Center today for a medical check up made another clear evidence that the medical care here is superb.. The environment is like a 5 star hotel... One can hardly smell bad odour. And the service is cheap. Consultancy fee is just 500 peso (about 2000 naira)... Expect more pictures tomorrow.
yes how did u get your visa and how much?
Re: My Holiday Experience In The Philippines by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 28, 2015
@Mightiersa, plz how did you get the Visa? Can you help on this? I need this Visa.
Re: My Holiday Experience In The Philippines by Superman11(m): 8:51pm On Sep 28, 2015
redgem:

Story...... Play who?

na so you go do until e go happen!!!
how your evening jare
Re: My Holiday Experience In The Philippines by redgem(f): 9:24pm On Sep 28, 2015
Superman11:

na so you go do until e go happen!!! how your evening jare

Superb and yours?
Re: My Holiday Experience In The Philippines by seunny4lif(m): 11:26pm On Sep 28, 2015
Welcome jooor grin grin
Hope the flight no chop fuel cool cool
Re: My Holiday Experience In The Philippines by mightiersa: 2:04am On Sep 29, 2015
bilonaira:
@Mightiersa, plz how did you get the Visa? Can you help on this? I need this Visa.

Well, I'm here with a tourist visa.... I got invitation letter from a relative that works in Philippines... Then went to their embassy in Abuja to apply for visa.
I don't know if the processing will be different if one is applying for any other type of visa ( student, business and so on)
I hope this piece helps in a bit!
Thanks
Re: My Holiday Experience In The Philippines by chukxie(m): 4:20am On Sep 29, 2015
The Philippines is a nice country to visit from what my Filipino friends said, and from what I watched on TV. Enjoy your vacation, bro. Please, don't go to Mindanao cos it's the stronghold of their own Boko Haram. There are sweet 'daughters of Eve' there, yeah? I used to be a sucker for Filipinas because they're personable, amiable, neat, and are easy to maintain. Let me add they're good at doing housework and good in bed. Have fun, bro. Be wary of pickpockets lurking around crowded places.
Re: My Holiday Experience In The Philippines by cutieme(m): 8:45am On Sep 29, 2015
mightiersa:

Well, I'm here with a tourist visa.... I got invitation letter from a relative that works in Philippines... Then went to their embassy in Abuja to apply for visa.
I don't know if the processing will be different if one is applying for any other type of visa ( student, business and so on)
I hope this piece helps in a bit!
Thanks
How much did they charge u for the visa and what were the requirements demanded?

1 Like

Re: My Holiday Experience In The Philippines by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 29, 2015
heaven4me:
Sir,please how much did the visa and ticket cost and how did u go about it?How is the weather there and their women too,thanks

cutieme:
How much did they charge u for the visa and what were the requirements demanded?

Please, you guys should create another thread for visa related questions and let the OP share his trip story in peace! undecided

1 Like

Re: My Holiday Experience In The Philippines by emmanwandud(m): 12:16pm On Sep 29, 2015
Op hope say no be drug trade carry you go there, because Philippines no dey pity person,infact lemme press pause for now
Re: My Holiday Experience In The Philippines by Originalsly: 10:40am On Feb 24, 2016
Hmmm....since Sept 29....op just disappeared....I wonder why?
Re: My Holiday Experience In The Philippines by Princessah: 11:37pm On Apr 06, 2016
Am a student studying in the Philippines, if you need any assistance, get in touch with me via my email eduphilippines7@gmail.com.I will revert immediately.
Thanks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Holiday Experience In The Philippines by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 03, 2017
Princessah:
Am a student studying in the Philippines, if you need any assistance, get in touch with me via my email eduphilippines7@gmail.com.I will revert immediately.
Thanks.
ar u still in Philippines,am planning comin dere for academics,hws life there?

(1) (Reply)

At Ikoyi Passport Office, Old Things Pass Away As Facility Leaves Applicants / FAAN Releases Statement On Fire Incident, Assures Nigerians Of Safety / Czech Republic Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.