Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,194 members, 7,780,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:34 PM

I Regained My Eyesight At Arafat In Mecca - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Regained My Eyesight At Arafat In Mecca (581 Views)

Why Is There A Mosque In Jerusalem And There Is No Church In Mecca? / Mecca Stampede: Nigeria Death Toll Rises To 64 As NAHCON Identifies More Bodies / Over 700 Idol Worshippers In Mecca Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Regained My Eyesight At Arafat In Mecca by lanrehamd: 12:37pm On Sep 28, 2015
I REGAINED MY EYESIGHT IN MOUNT. ARAFAT IN MECCA AFTER 18 MONTHS OF COMPLETE DARKNESS.
A 70 year old Tunisia woman pilgrim regained her eyesight while standing on Arafat at the climax of the Hajj.
Nafeesa Al-Qurmazi, a mother 2boys and three girls, said she came to the kingdom of Hajj totally blind and she is now going back to Tunisia with her full eyesight. she lost her eyesight after she had a stroke about a year and a half ago, the doctor lost all hope that she would regain eyesight due to the stroke and her age.
'' I have never lost hope in the providence of Allah. I kept praying to Him all he time to give me back my eyesight'' she said.
Nafeesa said she decided to increase her Duaa (Supplication) in Arafat and was sure that Allah would not disappoint me, while doing the Duaa in Arafat, I suddenly started to see. When the other pilgrims in my tent saw me crying with joy, they all started chanting Allahu Akbar'' she said.
Qurmazi said all the way from Tunisia she had been cherishing one dream; To see the holy sites, MECCA and MEDINAH. Thank Allah I can see and walk anywhere without any assistance from anyone'' she said.
she said she was happy to see the pilgrims in Arafat, a scene she never expected to be true to her.
Allah has blessed me with my eyesight in the most sacred place on earth'' she said.

reference.
http://www.saudigazette.com.sa/mobile/index.cfm?methord=sphome.spcon&contentid=20131020184082.
Re: I Regained My Eyesight At Arafat In Mecca by RealAdewole(m): 12:43pm On Sep 28, 2015
aku ori re
Re: I Regained My Eyesight At Arafat In Mecca by menesheh(m): 12:46pm On Sep 28, 2015
Story story
Re: I Regained My Eyesight At Arafat In Mecca by mofayodeyahoo: 12:49pm On Sep 28, 2015
Allah people say miracles no dey na charm all christian leaders dey use you for don dey see tey tey nafi
Re: I Regained My Eyesight At Arafat In Mecca by lanrehamd: 1:01pm On Sep 28, 2015
Pics. of Madam Nafeesa from Tunisia

Re: I Regained My Eyesight At Arafat In Mecca by Lilimax(f): 1:09pm On Sep 28, 2015
Akuko n'egwu!
Re: I Regained My Eyesight At Arafat In Mecca by Annunaki(m): 4:26pm On Sep 28, 2015
Muslims and al taquiya grin

(1) (Reply)

Is Drinking Of Alcohol A Sin? / Vatican Priest Reveals He Is Gay / =

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.