Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Woman Arrested For Attempting To Use Twins For Fraud - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Arrested For Attempting To Use Twins For Fraud (21797 Views)

Nigerian Man Sentenced To 11 Years In U.S Prison For Fraud / Female NYSC Member Arrested And Remanded In Custody For Fraud. Photo / Lady Jailed For Attempting To Sell Her Set Of Twins For N350,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Arrested For Attempting To Use Twins For Fraud by alcmene: 1:30pm On Sep 28, 2015
Police operatives attached to Pen Cinema police station in Agege, Lagos, on Sunday arrested a woman for trying to use twins belonging to Mrs. Ruth Uche for fraud.

The woman was nabbed at College Road Estate, after she took the four- month old babies to a retired police commissioner’s house, claiming they were his grandchildren.

The Nation gathered that the suspect, a mother of two, identified as Victoria, was introduced to the Uches by one of their neighbours.

She was said to have deceived the children’s parents that she wanted them to appear in a film.

Although Ruth’s husband, Emeka Uche, was said to have declined initially, he eventually consented to her request on the condition that his wife must go along with the children.

But rather than taking them for the film shooting as claimed, she reportedly carried them to the big man’s house, who was overjoyed when he saw the children.

Trouble, however, started after the suspect could not state the actual sex and age of the babies.

Victoria, who had earlier taken pictures of the twins and sent to the man, had told him they were boys and two months old.

But when the retired commissioner eventually saw the babies, he realised they were a boy and girl, and looked much older than two months.

It was at that point that Mrs. Uche suspected something was amiss and told the man the babies’ actual age and sex.

“I did not understand what was going on. I do not even know the place we went to. She has been pleading with us that she wanted to use the twins (youngest set) in a film.

“My husband initially declined the proposal, but he later changed his mind since the woman said she wanted the children to act in a film. I begged my husband and he said he will only agree on the condition that I go with the woman.

“So, around 11:30am on Sunday, we all left the house and came to Agege. She took us to one big man’s house. I do not know the place and she told me to sit down that it is the kids that will act the film.

“But when I sat down, I heard the man asking her whether the children are two boys and how old they are.

“She said two months and that they are boys. But I told the man that they are a boy and girl, and that they are four months old.

“The man asked whose children and I told him they are my children, that the woman said she wanted to act film with them.

“That was when the man started shouting, saying that she told him that my children are his grandchildren. The man said she has sent their picture before, saying his son impregnated a woman before travelling abroad.

“The man now said that we were in it together and that I knew about it. I told him I do not know anything that the only thing she told us was that she wanted to act film with my babies.

“Before she did not want to talk, but when people threatened her, she told them that I am innocent. The woman told them she wanted to get money from the man. That woman is a criminal,” Mrs. Uche said.

http://thenationonlineng.net/woman-arrested-for-attempting-to-use-twins-for-fraud/

2 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Attempting To Use Twins For Fraud by Unsad(m): 1:31pm On Sep 28, 2015
Twins head strong oh. She toyed with fire and it consumed her! Sweet!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Arrested For Attempting To Use Twins For Fraud by pure2012soul(m): 1:36pm On Sep 28, 2015
Today is my Birthday. Join me as I pray that:

I shall be blessed in spirit & soul.
My body shall be full of vitality of the Lord.
My life shall be garnished with wealth & abundance.
I will experience endless peace & joy.
Nobody shall mourn over Me because I Am satisfied with long life, & shall live to take care of My children.
I will eat of the good of the land, & the protection, glory & majesty of God will radiate in My household always,
Amen.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Arrested For Attempting To Use Twins For Fraud by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 28, 2015
Oops

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Arrested For Attempting To Use Twins For Fraud by gen2briz(m): 1:36pm On Sep 28, 2015
Money.....root of all evils

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Attempting To Use Twins For Fraud by Burger01(m): 1:36pm On Sep 28, 2015
Wicked woman angry
Re: Woman Arrested For Attempting To Use Twins For Fraud by Melahou(m): 1:37pm On Sep 28, 2015
see gobe
Re: Woman Arrested For Attempting To Use Twins For Fraud by Bobbystanley(m): 1:37pm On Sep 28, 2015
Chai.. Bad market for me as a member of the Name Checkers Association (NCA)

It Is one of our own that Is the culprit.

Mrs Uche why kwanu?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Arrested For Attempting To Use Twins For Fraud by maxiuc(m): 1:37pm On Sep 28, 2015
Ije ego anyway christmas is nearby everything na hustle but maka why nna

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Attempting To Use Twins For Fraud by SPDAZZY(f): 1:37pm On Sep 28, 2015
OK
Re: Woman Arrested For Attempting To Use Twins For Fraud by Decapo: 1:38pm On Sep 28, 2015
Busted!!!
Re: Woman Arrested For Attempting To Use Twins For Fraud by imeller: 1:38pm On Sep 28, 2015
Sfg
Re: Woman Arrested For Attempting To Use Twins For Fraud by IamOpemipo(m): 1:38pm On Sep 28, 2015
Money must be made..

Illegal or legit
Re: Woman Arrested For Attempting To Use Twins For Fraud by scholes0(m): 1:38pm On Sep 28, 2015
s
Re: Woman Arrested For Attempting To Use Twins For Fraud by ammyluv2002(f): 1:38pm On Sep 28, 2015
pure2012soul:
Today is my Birthday. Join me as I pray that:

I shall be blessed in spirit & soul.
My body shall be full of vitality of the Lord.
My life shall be garnished with wealth & abundance.
I will experience endless peace & joy.
Nobody shall mourn over Me because I Am satisfied with long life, & shall live to take care of My children.
I will eat of the good of the land, & the protection, glory & majesty of God will radiate in My household always,
Amen.
Happy birthday! God bless you real good

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Arrested For Attempting To Use Twins For Fraud by LhoLar01: 1:39pm On Sep 28, 2015
The love of money ehn!
Re: Woman Arrested For Attempting To Use Twins For Fraud by kayswag100(m): 1:39pm On Sep 28, 2015
that's Y i Never give them a dime of my money. Genuine or not!

... that's for those that beg with children anyway

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Attempting To Use Twins For Fraud by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 28, 2015
Please forgive her, It was the devil's work. The devil pushed her to do it. grin grin grin
Re: Woman Arrested For Attempting To Use Twins For Fraud by jewelbaby55(f): 1:39pm On Sep 28, 2015
I no even read the story sef lol ;DI no even read the story sef lol

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Attempting To Use Twins For Fraud by MadCow1: 1:39pm On Sep 28, 2015
Chai
Re: Woman Arrested For Attempting To Use Twins For Fraud by bmxshop: 1:44pm On Sep 28, 2015
imeller:
Sfg

Jajaja Story for d God's. Both should be busted. It's a scam and the mother of the twins is in d know.
Re: Woman Arrested For Attempting To Use Twins For Fraud by efemty001: 1:45pm On Sep 28, 2015
waooooooooooo.......... she really needs the money in double double... like the song we sing in our churches.. everything na double double o.. na double double

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Attempting To Use Twins For Fraud by BCISLTD: 1:46pm On Sep 28, 2015
angry let's assume she took you there for rituals. ...smh

Check my ride

https://www.nairaland.com/2582274/toks-2008-toyota-fj-cruiser
Re: Woman Arrested For Attempting To Use Twins For Fraud by donigspain(m): 1:47pm On Sep 28, 2015
dearsly:
RUTH UCHE AND EMEKA UCHE!!!! All from the east!!!..igbo queno
Bobbystanley:
Chai.. Bad market for me as a member of the Name Checkers Association (NCA)
It Is one of our own that Is the culprit.
Mrs Uche why kwanu?
bmxshop:

Jajaja Story for d God's. Both should be busted. It's a scam and the mother of the twins is in d know.
The individuals above lack comprehension skill.

bmxshop:

You must be retarded to have believed above crap without thorough scrutiny. This is an old scam targeted on rich Men with kids outside the country. The mother of the kids know fully well that her kids are be used to play out this kind of scam.
“But when I sat down, I heard the man asking her whether the children are two boys and how old they are.

“She said two months and that they are boys. But I told the man that they are a boy and girl, and that they are four months old.

“The man asked whose children and I told him they are my children
, that the woman said she wanted to act film with them.

PLEASE GO BACK TO PRIMARY 4 and learn "Reading & Comprehension plus good public mannerism."

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Arrested For Attempting To Use Twins For Fraud by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 28, 2015
wtf?
Re: Woman Arrested For Attempting To Use Twins For Fraud by tintingz(m): 1:52pm On Sep 28, 2015
Stupíd woman, thank God the mother followed her.
Re: Woman Arrested For Attempting To Use Twins For Fraud by chara019: 1:52pm On Sep 28, 2015
dearsly:
RUTH UCHE AND EMEKA UCHE!!!!

All from the east!!!..igbo queno
did you read the story at all?ruth uche and emeka uche are the victims here,beans.

Can you see how tribalism has blinded your eyes?victoria is the lady who planned to use the kids for fraud.

22 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Attempting To Use Twins For Fraud by Temismith(f): 1:53pm On Sep 28, 2015
People are not smiling oo
Re: Woman Arrested For Attempting To Use Twins For Fraud by melzabull(f): 1:53pm On Sep 28, 2015
dearsly:
RUTH UCHE AND EMEKA UCHE!!!!
All from the east!!!..igbo queno
illiterate fool. Go back to school

20 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Attempting To Use Twins For Fraud by bmxshop: 1:54pm On Sep 28, 2015
donigspain:
The individuals above lack comprehension skill.

You must be retarded to have believed above crap without thorough scrutiny. This is an old scam targeted on rich Men with kids outside the country. The mother of the kids know fully well that her kids are be used to play out this kind of scam.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bus Driver Dragged By Policemen In Port Harcourt Because Of N50 / Bonny Iwuoha & Goziem Akpenyi: 2 Nigerians Stabbed To Death In South Africa / Gunmen Ambush And Kill Two Police Officers In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.