Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Company Looking For New Staff - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Company Looking For New Staff (4336 Views)

Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Job Recruitment Of 1,250 New Staff / Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment Of 2000 New Staff / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Company Looking For New Staff by lewa(m): 2:17pm On Sep 28, 2015
A company has following vacancies. The jobs will be around Lekki/Ajah axis and we will prefer our staff to be resident around the area.

1. Operations Manager - BSc (# of openings - 1)
2. Sales Rep - HND or BSc (# of opening - 1)
3. Loading & Unloading Personnel - High School Diploma (# of opening - 2)
4. Cashiers - High School Diploma (# of opening - 4)
5. Drivers - High School Diploma (# of opening - 2)
6. Security - High School Diploma (# of opening 1)
7. Cook - High School Diploma (# of opening 1)

If interested and you think you will be a good fit please submit resumes to recruitment@swindonandcabot.com

Resumes should be in PDF format PLEASE.

Thanks!!
Re: Company Looking For New Staff by nasyl(m): 3:47pm On Sep 28, 2015
lewa:

A company has following vacancies. The jobs will be around Lekki/Ajah axis and we will prefer our staff to be resident around the area.
If interested and you think you will be a good fit please submit resumes to recruitment@swindonandcabot.com
Thanks!!

YOUR MAIL NOT GOING THRU

1 Like

Re: Company Looking For New Staff by Imnotalone: 5:35pm On Sep 28, 2015
Re: Company Looking For New Staff by lewa(m): 6:38pm On Sep 28, 2015
We've been getting complaints that the email address provided isn't going through.
Please use this-swindonandcabot@gmail.com
Pending time we correct the anomaly.
Thanks

PS- Resumes in PDF format please!!
Re: Company Looking For New Staff by lewa(m): 9:29am On Oct 05, 2015

If interested and you think you will be a good fit please visit www.swindonandcabot.com to upload resumes. Thanks

Thanks!!
[/quote]
Re: Company Looking For New Staff by gulfer: 11:10am On Oct 05, 2015
lewa:

If interested and you think you will be a good fit please visit www.swindonandcabot.com to upload resumes. Thanks

Thanks!!
So what happened to the old staff, methinks the same thing will happen to the new hires too. JMT: just my thought.
Re: Company Looking For New Staff by calabaman(m): 1:04pm On Oct 05, 2015
done.
Re: Company Looking For New Staff by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 05, 2015
lewa:

Thanks!!
Please o, i want to actually KNOW if this is a kind of 'agent consult/firm' hiring for a particular company. If yes, i can furnish you with the documents you seek. I just want to know if i have to pay any sort of fee to you before and after the job is to be offered to me. I also want to know whether you have a percentage in my monthly income. ...and please, your mail ain't going through.
Re: Company Looking For New Staff by calabaman(m): 3:14pm On Oct 05, 2015
macbede:
Please o, i want to actually KNOW if this is a kind of 'agent consult/firm' hiring for a particular company. If yes, i can furnish you with the documents you seek. I just want to know if i have to pay any sort of fee to you before and after the job is to be offered to me. I also want to know whether you have a percentage in my monthly income. ...and please, your mail ain't going through.

hello

visit their site and upload ur resume

thats what i did and it submitted succesfully
Re: Company Looking For New Staff by lewa(m): 10:42pm On Oct 05, 2015
gulfer:
So what happened to the old staff, methinks the same thing will happen to the new hires too. JMT: just my thought.

You are always entitled to your own opinion and not facts. Senator Patrick Daniel Moynihan.
Re: Company Looking For New Staff by lewa(m): 10:46pm On Oct 05, 2015
calabaman:

hello

visit their site and upload ur resume

thats what i did and it submitted succesfully

Thanks!! Rather than just follow a basic
procedure you are already litigating what
should not be your concern(s). It's not by force and neither are you being coerced to
do anything. Someone has successfully uploaded CV and came here to say to say so and some are getting calls. People's thinking and thought process is their albatross.

Thank you Calabaman. Wish you the best.
Re: Company Looking For New Staff by lewa(m): 12:07pm On Oct 06, 2015
macbede:

Too many questions. S&C is a bespoke firm that's looking to revolutionize the HR market in Nigeria. Our website says it all. If you feel it's a scam or what not, that's your own right and it's within your prerogative to come up with such in your mind. Albeit, I tell you it's a fallacious one. This is a reputable company, it's free to upload your resume and if we think you meet the criteria of what ever job is posted on the site, we will contact you to begin the onboarding process.

(1) (Reply)

Pwc Aptitude TEST / Vacancy In A Nwe Hotel At Ikeja Gra / Clicklabs International Design Internship (nigerians Inclusive)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.