Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Tall Strikers..lets Share Tips On Fighting Shorter Fighters - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tall Strikers..lets Share Tips On Fighting Shorter Fighters (280 Views)

Come In Lets Share Our Best Betting Strategy And Best Bet Staking Plans Here / Lauritta Onye: "My Man Must Be Tall, Romantic, Caring, Dark, Cute, Have Swagger" / Bet9ja Virtual Football....come In Lets Share Ideas And Hit The Bookies Hard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tall Strikers..lets Share Tips On Fighting Shorter Fighters by tomzee2(f): 3:56pm On Sep 28, 2015
Firstly I don't know if this is the right section to post this, but I have away... So if u know u re tall why not stay in

We have all seen plenty of threads with tips on
how to fight a taller guy. If youre like me, most of
the time your opponents are shorter. This thread
is for tall guys to share specific tips on how to
fight shorter opponents. What have you learned
through experience or your coaches that has
helped you get maximum use out of your reach
advantage. Muay Thai, TKD, Karate, Western
Boxing, Kickboxing...lets all share here

So who qualifies as tall? Good question. Its all
relative so lets just say that if you are taller than
most of your regular sparring partners or most of
your pro/amateur opponents you are considered
"tall".

Please be as specific as you can guys. We all know
whe need "use our reach" and "stay long" but lets
talk about precise things that you do in the pursuit
of that

(1) (Reply)

Describing The Writings Found / Reveled In Everyday Routines / Position Was "Unhelpful"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.