Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

2015 AMAA: 5 Of The Most Talked About Looks (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2015 AMAA: 5 Of The Most Talked About Looks (photos) (36630 Views)

BBNaija: Nina Gets Awarded For Most Talked About Personality Of The Year (Pics) / The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son / Anita Solomon, The Other Woman Toke Makinwa Talked About In Her Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015 AMAA: 5 Of The Most Talked About Looks (photos) by lalasticlala(m): 4:48pm On Sep 28, 2015

The 2015 Africa Movie Academy Awards had so many interesting red carpet looks that got people talking.

While several people had a lot to say on social media about different outfits from some of Africa’s biggest celebrities 5 looks definitely stood out as the most talked about looks.

Eniola Badmus

Nollywood actress Eniola Badmus jumped on a recent trend – the septum ring.

While the actress has been rocking the look for a couple of months and showing it off on social media – Instagram & Snapchat – a lot of her fans were not feeling the look for the red carpet and they were only too eager to make their feelings known.

We love her red carpet outfit (Eniola Badmus has always had a love for sparkly gowns) but we do think she could have left out the nose ring accessory for such an elegant event.

Iyabo Ojo
Another Nollywood star who got quite a lot of buzz on social media was Iyabo Ojo.

We love how flattering her dress is on her and the colour green suits her complexion perfectly. Some of her fans however were not too pleased about the green hair that went with the green outfit.

Too ‘matchy-matchy’?

She accessorized with a gold clutch and gold jewelry.

Chioma Akpotha

Chioma Akpotha’s hair was also a buzzing topic on social media.

A lot of her fans felt her natural hair was not styled appropriately for her outfit and people were not shy to express their views about it.

We do love the sheer elements in her outfit and her choice of silky yellow to bring out the outfit.

Aneke Twins

Chidinma and Chidiebere Aneke are known for always wearing the same thing and coordinating their looks but they surprised fans by going a different route for the 2015 Africa Movie Academy Awards.

The Nollywood actresses looked gorgeous individually with one of them rocking a fab yellow and black gown and the other rocking a blue floor length gown.

Juliet Ibrahim

Juliet Ibrahim is possibly our best dressed from the event and it looks like we are not the only ones who feel that way.

The Ghollywood actress rocked a floor length black dress custom-made by House of Jahdara and styled by TV personality/stylist Efe Tommy – her outfit got quite a lot of buzz.

Which look was your fave from the 2015 Africa Movie Academy Awards?

Photo Credit: Dare Koleaje for AMAA 2015

http://www.bellanaija.com/2015/09/28/5-of-the-most-talked-about-looks-from-the-2015-africa-movie-academy-awards-amaa/
Re: 2015 AMAA: 5 Of The Most Talked About Looks (photos) by danbrowndmf(m): 4:50pm On Sep 28, 2015
Eniola badmus looking like olumo rock? Abi she be ruby player?.sad

oh my belove juliet ibrahim.:*

32 Likes

Re: 2015 AMAA: 5 Of The Most Talked About Looks (photos) by Twaci(f): 4:50pm On Sep 28, 2015
Wow! shocked

Ok my verdict goes thus...

Eniola's outfit is beautiful. She's big, bold and sexy. But her nose ring killed it all.....4/10

Iyabo's look...wow! So amazing. The green gown really matched her skin and brought out those curvy curves cheesy. The hair is a total HIT. Abeg take 8/10

Chioma....dafuq happened to your hair?! Babe ur hair dresser travel? Your top sef...lipsrsealed. Kindly take 5/10. Just because i know you.

Aneke Twins...U two totally rocked it. Lovely makeup, lovely dress, and lovely smiles...everything is just lovely! Oya take this lovely 9/10 and share it amongst your lovely selves.cheesy

Juliet...Amaz-filicilent! Perfect gown, lovely hair, super amazing curves, sweet smile...babe you are guilty of overperfection. Your verdict...12/10.

Court!

Oh, lest i forget, bia Ftc guy (danbrowndmf), how on earth?!

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2015 AMAA: 5 Of The Most Talked About Looks (photos) by alonzoiv(m): 4:51pm On Sep 28, 2015
Ladies should de-emphasize this issue of indecent exposure of their mammary glands. Or where is the element of surprise when the entire structure has been exposed? Its a shame. The poster above the poster above me should have his post removed-he only wrote a dot in his futile bid to book FTC. That will inadvertently make me STC,which isn't a bad feat on a Lalasticlala thread. FP is assured.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 AMAA: 5 Of The Most Talked About Looks (photos) by yvelch(f): 4:51pm On Sep 28, 2015
Oh emm gee...I love love love Chioma's dress....I really wish she pinned her hair back wards a bit and brushed d sides down.

I love d dresses...

Check out my store on konga for foreign fashion wears. Search for "Yvelch" on konga.com wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 AMAA: 5 Of The Most Talked About Looks (photos) by estellinas(f): 4:52pm On Sep 28, 2015
Oh! Almost made FTC. Congrats to the FTC
Re: 2015 AMAA: 5 Of The Most Talked About Looks (photos) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 28, 2015
How many nairalanders do u know offline?
Twaci:
Wow! shocked
Re: 2015 AMAA: 5 Of The Most Talked About Looks (photos) by sinaj(f): 4:52pm On Sep 28, 2015
I wonder how Ibrahim was comfortable walking abt with her gown Witat stepping on it smiley

2 Likes

Re: 2015 AMAA: 5 Of The Most Talked About Looks (photos) by vizkiz: 4:53pm On Sep 28, 2015
the other ladies are pretty. Seriously, they are wink

But that eniola chick be like pig. That nose ring no make her sexy at all... She just dress like arrrggghhh!!!!!!! Didn't any of her so called friends tell her she looks like two bags of beans joined together? angry

Make I no just talk anything angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 AMAA: 5 Of The Most Talked About Looks (photos) by ladyF(f): 4:53pm On Sep 28, 2015
Lol that nose ring tho.....I just remember that *sallah ram* comment

Beautiful pishures

It's LadyF again grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2015 AMAA: 5 Of The Most Talked About Looks (photos) by robosky02(m): 4:53pm On Sep 28, 2015
lalastic....... where have you been

is it salah holiday? lol
Re: 2015 AMAA: 5 Of The Most Talked About Looks (photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 28, 2015
Juliet Ibrahim anyday, anytime! Love her outfit kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015 AMAA: 5 Of The Most Talked About Looks (photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 28, 2015
Wow! Wow! shocked

1 Like

Re: 2015 AMAA: 5 Of The Most Talked About Looks (photos) by agarawu23(m): 4:55pm On Sep 28, 2015
shocked
Re: 2015 AMAA: 5 Of The Most Talked About Looks (photos) by Aminat508(f): 4:55pm On Sep 28, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: 2015 AMAA: 5 Of The Most Talked About Looks (photos) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 28, 2015
Twaci:
Wow! shocked

I love Juliet's dress kiss kiss
Re: 2015 AMAA: 5 Of The Most Talked About Looks (photos) by englishmart(m): 4:58pm On Sep 28, 2015
that elephant woman no send anybody o. her nosering her money.... her money the nosering....

4 Likes

Re: 2015 AMAA: 5 Of The Most Talked About Looks (photos) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 28, 2015
I was at the award
Re: 2015 AMAA: 5 Of The Most Talked About Looks (photos) by bqlekan(m): 5:00pm On Sep 28, 2015
Okay... Enny's nosering tho... anyway life e niii
Re: 2015 AMAA: 5 Of The Most Talked About Looks (photos) by Omotayor123(f): 5:00pm On Sep 28, 2015
Hmm... They are all looking take away... Juliet's gown is Wow cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 2015 AMAA: 5 Of The Most Talked About Looks (photos) by englishmart(m): 5:00pm On Sep 28, 2015
adeh39:

I could get you that same kinda dress, if you won't mind grin

1 Like

Re: 2015 AMAA: 5 Of The Most Talked About Looks (photos) by Omotayor123(f): 5:03pm On Sep 28, 2015
adeh39:

Me too grin
Re: 2015 AMAA: 5 Of The Most Talked About Looks (photos) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 28, 2015
englishmart:
I could get you that same kinda dress, if you won't mind grin

Oh really? shocked shocked
Re: 2015 AMAA: 5 Of The Most Talked About Looks (photos) by hensben(m): 5:04pm On Sep 28, 2015
Chioma don dey bleach.

1 Like

Re: 2015 AMAA: 5 Of The Most Talked About Looks (photos) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 28, 2015
Omotayor123:

Me too grin

kiss kiss
Re: 2015 AMAA: 5 Of The Most Talked About Looks (photos) by VickyRotex(f): 5:05pm On Sep 28, 2015
Abeg Chioma is still pretty kiss kiss

5 Likes

Re: 2015 AMAA: 5 Of The Most Talked About Looks (photos) by MrMcJay(m): 5:05pm On Sep 28, 2015
Eniola Badmus is almost as big as a picanto. See her looking like the wall of Jericho!

She needs to work on herself, fast! At least, for her heart and other health complications arising from excessive weight.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 AMAA: 5 Of The Most Talked About Looks (photos) by midolian(m): 5:05pm On Sep 28, 2015

Ofiliganga! cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 AMAA: 5 Of The Most Talked About Looks (photos) by sirjohnson(m): 5:05pm On Sep 28, 2015
Isookay... I know Eniola Badmus is very Big, but I will like to marry her... I have this soft spot for plus size women, and when I say plus size I mean Pluuussss SIZE

See something that might benefit you more below:

Do you know that the three most lucrative internet business you can go into right now is (1)Blogging (2)Buying And Selling Of Domain Names and (3)Designing websites for people using Wordpress which can be learnt in just two weeks.

Read how to create blog and make income, how to make money buying and selling domains and how to become a web desinger using wordpress here: http://davidtellacoaching..com.ng/2015/03/three-things-you-can-do-on-internet-to.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015 AMAA: 5 Of The Most Talked About Looks (photos) by dearsly(m): 5:06pm On Sep 28, 2015
In FOUR WORDS...

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST
Re: 2015 AMAA: 5 Of The Most Talked About Looks (photos) by lilmax(m): 5:06pm On Sep 28, 2015
Chioma and her mgbeke nature sef

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Knew Toolz Is Left Handed? (photo) / Hushpuppi All ‘guccified’ In New Photo / DJ Cuppy Reveals She Was Dating Asa Asika Back In 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.