Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,800 members, 7,802,562 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

‘pastor Adeboye Is My Son’—guru Maharajji - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ‘pastor Adeboye Is My Son’—guru Maharajji (10782 Views)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo / Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) / Adeboye Is Not Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘pastor Adeboye Is My Son’—guru Maharajji by smile11s(m): 7:23am On Apr 18, 2009
Mr. Shuaib Ajirobatan (a.k.a. Sat Guru Maharajji), a self-styled “Living Perfect Master” on this earth, has said the general overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, pastor Enoch Adeboye, is his spiritual son.

Maharajji made this claim at his “One Love Family Temple” (Olufemi Ashram), Festac Town, Lagos, while reacting to newspaper reports that he almost caused an accident involving Adeboye in front of his temple along the Lagos-Ibadan expressway, recently. According to Maharajji; “it is more than timely therefore to reflect on series of articles on Saturday Tribune and Temple Volume 2 of 27 March - 9 April, intimating their readers with the plot to kill pastor Adeboye - Guru connection.

“I feel that this is the opportune time to let the world know that in spite of the fall in the high moral standard in churches, Maharajji would naturally not wish to lose any of the good shepherds available to Nigeria now,” he stated. “Like Jesus, Maharajji has brought the same message of love to humanity even though pastor Adeboye is using the name of the past master - Jesus, to propagate the same message. It is therefore inconceivable that I should be associated with the plot to kill Adeboye.

“Nothing could be farther from the truth. In fact, Adeboye is one of my spiritual sons, like the saints of the old and its a law that thou shall not kill, which has been the natural principle on which the seven elements operate.” Maharajji claimed further that: “it is my connection that has brought and continued to bring us the seeming stability on earth and it will be negative to shed blood of any of my key players on the globe.” Attempts to reach pastor Adeboye over Maharajji’s claims were not successful as at the time of filing this report.

http://thepmnews.com/2009/04/17/adeboye-is-my-spiritual-son-%E2%80%94guru
Re: ‘pastor Adeboye Is My Son’—guru Maharajji by mikeapollo: 12:51pm On Apr 23, 2009
It has been almost 5 days since this story was posted here, but strange enough, nobody is saying anything.

I can imagine if those comments made by Guru had been directed or linked to a person like T.B. Joshua. Many would have believed Guru instantly, jumped and shouted "Halleluyah, we've got him; he has been exposed, he's fake", etc.
Hell would have been let loose, but because the story is about Adeboye(a member of the PFN and part of the "establishment"wink, people are too shocked to react!

I am waiting to see people's reaction to this story

1 Like

Re: ‘pastor Adeboye Is My Son’—guru Maharajji by tubonimi: 9:40pm On Apr 23, 2009
Thank you my brother, probably if it was about Chris Oyakhilome we would have been on the 99th page of the thread. I reseve my comments for now!
Re: ‘pastor Adeboye Is My Son’—guru Maharajji by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:56am On Apr 24, 2009
We all know that Pastor Chris is an unrepentant religious rebel. so his matter is always pregnant with drama.

Pastor Enoch on the other hand in line with expected religious norm (at least in public)
Re: ‘pastor Adeboye Is My Son’—guru Maharajji by papagiddy(m): 2:18pm On Apr 24, 2009
well, anybody can say whatever they want, all i know is that Guru marrharaji is drunk, and what else will u expect from shayo man like him.
all the same, i think pastor Adeboye needs also of prayers at this time around, the enemies are seriously out against him, against the gospel of Jesus christ and the church in Nigeria. plszzzzz lets pray for him, he need our prayers plssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!! its important!!!
Re: ‘pastor Adeboye Is My Son’—guru Maharajji by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:04pm On Apr 24, 2009
@papa giddy

plszzzzz lets pray for him, he need our prayers plssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!! its important!!!

The Daddy of many nations, is going through a fiery cleansing, it is only natural that when you reach certain heights, you must face tribulation,it can only kill you or bring you down. if you survive, your Glory is in Heaven.

So let him face the trials and tribulation, he won't be the first
Re: ‘pastor Adeboye Is My Son’—guru Maharajji by 2dconvention(m): 4:54pm On Jan 30, 2019
Where in the four gospel did Jesus say belief that i died and rose from the grave and you may have eternal life? Pastor enoch and co are preaching the gospel that satisfies their belly. Jesus told the woman at the well that she should give him water and in return He will give her a living water. A knowledge that gives eternal life.
The death of Jesus will not save you. Only the knowledge which he came to share, the knowledge that is beyond intellectual knowledge. The church does not speak of this knowledge because they neither know of it. They are the blind leading the blind.

(1) (Reply)

Fasting To Death / What If Jesus Did Not Resurrect? / Dr Myles Munroe Spoke About His Death, Before The Plane Crash.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.