Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,611 members, 7,801,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Why Are Muslims Outraged At Dr. Ben Carson? - Cramjones - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Why Are Muslims Outraged At Dr. Ben Carson? - Cramjones (13022 Views)

See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones / Ben Carson On US Muslim Presidency: "I Would Not Advocate That" / Atheist Calls Dr. Ben Carson A 'slowpoke', Carson's Response Is Priceless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Muslims Outraged At Dr. Ben Carson? - Cramjones by EdCure: 8:09pm On Sep 28, 2015
Islam thrives in hypocricy. They shy away from the truth, promote violence and believe they're entitled to undeserved privileges.

11 Likes

Re: Why Are Muslims Outraged At Dr. Ben Carson? - Cramjones by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:14pm On Sep 28, 2015
crixtex:

Lol... I m a Christian and I follow after Jesus Christ... not a rapist who twisted d laws of God... Moreover who wud u rather follow based on teaching and lifestyle. .. Jesus or Muhammad? ??

The followers (disciple) are obligated to hate their parent, sibling and friend. Luke 14:26

This does not here, he said no one should think he came to the world to bring peace but he is here with sword. What do you think sword is meant for? Do you play and fams play with sword or it is a weapon for war against peace?

America is not a home for any damy phucking religion. The founding father of America are Mason not Christian. Their ideology over there lean with irreligiousity and secularism. Christinity home is Vatican and Jerusalem. Ya all should your religious biogotry to where the sun dont shine

1 Like

Re: Why Are Muslims Outraged At Dr. Ben Carson? - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 28, 2015
cramjones:
As many of you know, last week Dr. Ben Carson a U.S presidential frontrunner and a retired world-renown pediatric neurosurgeon, made the following statement during an interview:

"I would not advocate for a muslim president in the United States; I absolutely would not. The tenets of Islam is inconsistent with values and constitution of the United States"

For the records I abosolutely and wholeheartedly agree with Dr. Carson. However, I do not understand why muslims are outraged. Did he lie?

Would America allow the chopping off of hands for theives? Will America allow stoning women who commit adultery? Will America allow the lowering and domination of women?

I would like to know your opinion. Is Islam consistent with the values of the United States?

-CramJones

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUJvUDdtp8w
the deliberate campaign against Islam continues. Today Christians are quick to associate with d US believing that it is a Christian state. Open ur hearts u will find out that U.S. Is the devil country who sees Islam as d only force against it. Islam can only get stronger.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Muslims Outraged At Dr. Ben Carson? - Cramjones by Ezemust: 8:37pm On Sep 28, 2015
nobilis:

Is that so?
And I guess you didn't read where Jesus said he came to uphold the laws of Moses??
Meaning that Jesus was following Moses?
You didn't read that part obviously (you guys are fond of forming a blind eye to uncomfortable parts of your bible yet you are always judging and hating on other religions).

You follow Jesus. Jesus follows Moses.
So you also follow Moses.
Simple logic.
Jesus said that he came to change the law God gave Israelites through Moses. He said God gave them those laws coz they were hard at hearing. FYI, Christianity is about the new testament

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Muslims Outraged At Dr. Ben Carson? - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 28, 2015
Oga Cramjones I have the following questions for you?
1. The american constitution was it designed based on the tenets of christainity?
2.Is America a christain or secular country?
3.Is there any section of the American constitution that bans people based on religion tribe or race from contesting or becoming the American president?
4. If muslims are not good enough to become the president of America then why are they good enough to serve in the American millitary and fight war's in the name of America?
Enough said please kindly respond truthlfully.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Muslims Outraged At Dr. Ben Carson? - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 28, 2015
scofieldsimba:
Egbon cramjones its been a while o.

Religion is the opium of the masses... Karl Max

Clearly, it will be a herculean task selling a muslim candidate to America. Infact its DOA.

The press alone will kill such idea.

Maybe in the nearest future.

Agreed.
I can bet my last dollar there will be a proper civil war in the USA if a Muslim win any of the party's nomination...The country will just split into several regions. Americans are "insane" and will defend their value systems to the last man. It will be easier to have a Christian as the head of Saudi Arabia than a Muslim as POTUS.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Muslims Outraged At Dr. Ben Carson? - Cramjones by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:00pm On Sep 28, 2015
Even if a muslim is elected he wudnt av any choice than 2 heed d constitution. U.S is a secular state.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Muslims Outraged At Dr. Ben Carson? - Cramjones by Timbuktuo: 9:04pm On Sep 28, 2015
Imoy:

Why are u so interested abt dis "laws of moses"?

If u must knw, jesus has given us one and greatest law which is to LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF, this is the greatest commandment of all, anyoda commandment is secondary

Anybody with a brain knows there's a difference between Juadaism and Christianity

1 Like

Re: Why Are Muslims Outraged At Dr. Ben Carson? - Cramjones by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 28, 2015
I like this old troll cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: Why Are Muslims Outraged At Dr. Ben Carson? - Cramjones by Timbuktuo: 9:08pm On Sep 28, 2015
IbnIslam:
the deliberate campaign against Islam continues. Today Christians are quick to associate with d US believing that it is a Christian state. Open ur hearts u will find out that U.S. Is the devil country who sees Islam as d only force against it. Islam can only get stronger.

Blah, blah, blah. All countries are devils who practise their own preferred from of devilry. You are in no position to tell people which brand of devilry to adhere to. Enjoy your islamic devilry while they find joy in their own pseudo-christianic one. Stop trying to play victim here.

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Muslims Outraged At Dr. Ben Carson? - Cramjones by CSTR2: 9:09pm On Sep 28, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

The followers (disciple) are obligated to hate their parent, sibling and friend. Luke 14:26

This does not here, he said no one should think he came to the world to bring peace but he is here with sword. What do you think sword is meant for? Do you play and fams play with sword or it is a weapon for war against peace?

America is not a home for any damy phucking religion. The founding father of America are Mason not Christian. Their ideology over there lean with irreligiousity and secularism. Christinity home is Vatican and Jerusalem. Ya all should your religious biogotry to where the sun dont shine
America is a christian country. The majority of its populace call themselves christians.
The main reason why it may seem very very secular now is because democrats are in power.
Wait till they get the next republican president and you how would see how much of a christian nation america is.
Don't deceive yourself.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Muslims Outraged At Dr. Ben Carson? - Cramjones by NOBODYY: 9:14pm On Sep 28, 2015
nobilis:

But Obama is muslim. Is he not?

He was sworn in with a bible..bcuz he claimed to be a christian

Buh he bears hussien he even acts like a muslim seff
Re: Why Are Muslims Outraged At Dr. Ben Carson? - Cramjones by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 28, 2015
nobilis:

Is that so?
Why are Christians so outraged at ISIS?
Are they not carrying out the Law of Moses as stated in the bible?
Why are you guys feeling horrified at the tenets of your own religion?

Christian means a follower of Christ(Jesus Christ). There were no Christians before Jesus came. The church started after he left, when his disciples came together after he left with Peter as the head of the church, hence why Peter is universally known as the first Pope.

Note: Moses (Old testament) wasn't a Christian.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Muslims Outraged At Dr. Ben Carson? - Cramjones by NOBODYY: 9:21pm On Sep 28, 2015
eherbal:

Islam Is A Religious Of Peace

The Shoe Bomber was a Muslim
The Beltway Snipers were Muslims
The Fort Hood Shooter was a Muslim
The underwear Bomber was a Muslim
The U-S.S. Cole Bombers were Muslims
The Madrid Train Bombers were Muslims
The Bafi Nightclub Bombers were Muslims
The London Subway Bombers were Muslims
The Moscow Theatre Attackers were Muslims
The Boston Marathon Bombers were Muslims
The Pan-Am flight #93 Bombers were Muslims
The Air France Entebbe Hijackers were Muslims
The Iranian Embassy Takeover, was by Muslims
The Beirut U.S. Embassy bombers were Muslims
The Libyan U.S. Embassy Attack was by Musiims
The Buenos Aires Suicide Bombers were Muslims
The Israeli Olympic Team Attackers were Muslims
The Kenyan U.S, Embassy Bombers were Muslims
Charlie hebbdo Attack was done by Muslims
Fulani Herdsmen Nigeria are Muslims
The Saudi, Khobar Towers Bombers were Muslims
The Beirut Marine Barracks bombers were Muslims
The Besian Russian School Attackers were Muslims
The first World Trade Center Bombers were Muslims
The Bombay & Mumbai India Attackers were Muslims
The Achille Lauro Cruise Ship Hijackers were Muslims The September 11th 2001 Airline Hijackers were Muslims'
Think of it:
Buddhists living with Hindus = No Problem
Hindus living with Christians = No Problem
Hindus living with Jews = No Problem
Christians living with Shintos = No Problem
Shintos living with Confucians = No Problem
Confusians living with Baha'is = No Problem
Baha'is living with Jews = No Problem
Jews living with Atheists = No Problem
Atheists living with Buddhists = No Problem
Buddhists living with Sikhs = No Problem
Sikhs living with Hindus = No Problem
Hindus living with Baha'is = No Problem
Baha'is living with Christians = No Problem
Christians living with Jews = No Problem
Jews living with Buddhists = No Problem
Buddhists living with Shintos = No Problem
Shintos living with Atheists = No Problem
Atheists living with Confucians = No Problem
Confusians living with Hindus = No Problem
Muslims living with Hindus = Problem
Muslims living with Buddhists = Problem
Muslims living with Christians = Problem
Muslims living with Jews = Problem
Muslims living with Sikhs = Problem
Muslims living with Baha'is = Problem
Muslims living with Shintos = ProblemMuslims living with Atheists = Problem
MUSLIMS LIVING WITH MUSLIMS = BIG PROBLEM
**********SO THIS LEAD TO *****************
They’re not happy in Gaza
They're not happy in Egypt
They're not happy in Libya
They're not happy in Morocco
They're not happy in Iran
They're not happy in Iraq
They're not happy in Yemen
They're not happy in Afghanistan
They're not happy in Pakistan
They're not happy in Syria
They're not happy in Lebanon
We're not happy in Nigeria(North east)
They're not happy in Kenya
They're not happy in Sudan
******** So, where are they happy? **********
They're happy in Australia
They're happy in England
They're happy in Belgium
They're happy in France
They're happy in Italy
They're happy in Germany
They're happy in Sweden
They're happy in the USA & Canada
They're happy in Norway & India
They're happy in almost every country that is not Islamic! And who do they blame? Not Islam... Not their leadership... Not themselves... THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!! And they want to change the countries they're happy in, to be like the countries they came from where they were unhappy and finally they will be get hammered
!!!!
Islamic Jihad: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
ISIS: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Al-Qaeda: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Taliban: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Hamas: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Hezbollah: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Boko Haram: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Al-Nusra: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Abu Sayyaf: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Al-Badr: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Muslim Brotherhood: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Lashkar-e-Taiba: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Palestine Liberation Front: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Ansaru: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Jemaah Islamiyah: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Abdullah Azzam Brigades: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
AND A LOT MORE!!!!!!!
Think about it........

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Muslims Outraged At Dr. Ben Carson? - Cramjones by nigerianvenom(m): 9:24pm On Sep 28, 2015
cramjones:
As many of you know, last week Dr. Ben Carson a U.S presidential frontrunner and a retired world-renown pediatric neurosurgeon, made the following statement during an interview:

"I would not advocate for a muslim president in the United States; I absolutely would not. The tenets of Islam is inconsistent with values and constitution of the United States"

For the records I abosolutely and wholeheartedly agree with Dr. Carson. However, I do not understand why muslims are outraged. Did he lie?

Would America allow the chopping off of hands for theives? Will America allow stoning women who commit adultery? Will America allow the lowering and domination of women?

I would like to know your opinion. Is Islam consistent with the values of the United States?

-CramJones

First time i tend to agree with u CramJones
Re: Why Are Muslims Outraged At Dr. Ben Carson? - Cramjones by EdCure: 9:26pm On Sep 28, 2015
IbnIslam:
One of your own had this to say:

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Muslims Outraged At Dr. Ben Carson? - Cramjones by NOBODYY: 9:26pm On Sep 28, 2015
Reski:
1. The american constitution was it designed based on the tenets of christainity?
3.Is there any section of the American constitution that bans people based on religion tribe or race from contesting or becoming the American president?
4. If muslims are not good enough to become the president of America then why are they good enough to serve in the American millitary and fight war's in the name of America?

Can Muslims be Good Americans?
Can a devout Muslim be an American patriot and a loyal citizen? Consider this:
Theologically, no. Because his allegiance is to Allah, the moon god of Arabia.
Scripturally, no. Because his allegiance is to the five pillars of Islam and the Qur’an.
Geographically, no. Because his allegiance is to Mecca, to which he turns in prayer 5 times a day.
Socially, no. Because his allegiance to Islam forbids him to make friends with Christians or Jews.
Politically, no. Because he must submit to the mullah (spiritual leaders), who teach annihilation of Israel and destruction of America, the great Satan.
Domestically, no, because he is instructed to marry four women and beat and scourge his wife when she disobeys him. (Qur’an 4:34). Can you see a court case brewing here?
Religiously, no. Because no other religion is accepted by his Allah except Islam. (Qur’an, 2:256)
Intellectually, no, because he cannot accept the American Constitution since it is based on Biblical principles(if u doubt google is ur friend) and he believes the Bible to be corrupt.
Philosophically, no, because Islam, Muhammad, and the Qur’an do not allow freedom of religion and expression.
Spiritually, no, because when we declare “one nation under God,” the Christian’s God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to as our heavenly father, nor is he ever called Love in the Qur’an’s 99 excellent names. Democracy and Islam cannot co-exist.
Every Muslim government is either dictatorial or autocratic. Therefore after much study and deliberation perhaps they should be very suspicious of ALL MUSLIMS in thier country. They obviously cannot be both good Muslims and good Americans.
Call it what you wish…it’s still the truth

10 Likes

Re: Why Are Muslims Outraged At Dr. Ben Carson? - Cramjones by gists: 9:30pm On Sep 28, 2015
Americas, whose lives are involved, whose vote are the ones that counts have criticized Carson. But sever thousand kilometers away in Nigeria, people whose votes are inconsequential, who have no iota of knowledge of american constitution are having diarrhea because this stup!d statement tickle their bigotry fancy. Here is a snapshot of the page where American citizens have made their opinion known: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153110441612217&id=228735667216&refid=17

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Muslims Outraged At Dr. Ben Carson? - Cramjones by OnReflection: 9:37pm On Sep 28, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones

While not a muslim myself, it is clear that his remarks tilt towards bigotry.
The US constitution guarantees freedom of religion, the last time I checked.

Please help me understand how Mormonism, which once regarded Black skin as an eternal curse, is anymore compatible with the US constitution than Islam is. While at it, perhaps you could also be so kind as to help reconcile the virulent right-wing evangelism which allows the likes of Mike Huckabee to advocate a position that is clearly opposed to an abiding principle of the same constitution.

In an effort to reassure Evangelical voters, presidential candidate Mitt Romney inserted the phrase “the same god” into his domestic policy debate against Barack Obama, and Billy Graham’s website showed solidarity by removing Mormonism from a list of “cults.” Since then, Mormon missionaries have been quoted as saying, “Even Billy Graham says we are Christians.” Over the course of 2012, the LDS Church promoted “I’m a Mormon,” a multi-million dollar marketing campaign seeking to portray Mormonism as mainstream. And on December 10, 2013, the Mormon church renounced and denounced a part of its racist past.

But do Mormons and Evangelicals worship the same god? How mainstream are their beliefs?
Source: http://valerietarico.com/2012/10/05/the-same-god-twelve-beliefs-mormons-might-not-want-you-to-know-about/

I hope you see the trust of my argument, as I lay bare the hardly disguised hypocrisy which circumscribes your opening post @OP grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Muslims Outraged At Dr. Ben Carson? - Cramjones by gists: 9:38pm On Sep 28, 2015
NOBODYY:

Can Muslims be Good Americans?
Can a devout Muslim be an American patriot and a loyal citizen? Consider this:
Theologically, no. Because his allegiance is to Allah, the moon god of Arabia.
Scripturally, no. Because his allegiance is to the five pillars of Islam and the Qur’an.
Geographically, no. Because his allegiance is to Mecca, to which he turns in prayer 5 times a day.
Socially, no. Because his allegiance to Islam forbids him to make friends with Christians or Jews.
Politically, no. Because he must submit to the mullah (spiritual leaders), who teach annihilation of Israel and destruction of America, the great Satan.
Domestically, no, because he is instructed to marry four women and beat and scourge his wife when she disobeys him. (Qur’an 4:34). Can you see a court case brewing here?
Religiously, no. Because no other religion is accepted by his Allah except Islam. (Qur’an, 2:256)
Intellectually, no, because he cannot accept the American Constitution since it is based on Biblical principles(if u doubt google is ur friend) and he believes the Bible to be corrupt.
Philosophically, no, because Islam, Muhammad, and the Qur’an do not allow freedom of religion and expression.
Spiritually, no, because when we declare “one nation under God,” the Christian’s God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to as our heavenly father, nor is he ever called Love in the Qur’an’s 99 excellent names. Democracy and Islam cannot co-exist.
Every Muslim government is either dictatorial or autocratic. Therefore after much study and deliberation perhaps they should be very suspicious of ALL MUSLIMS in their country. They obviously cannot be both good Muslims and good Americans.
Call it what you wish…it’s still the truth
Bros, pls use your head or at least pretend to use your head.
Whoever that is elected will not rule by the holy book he/she believes in.
Did bush/clinton and other past presidents ruled by the bible or any other holy book for that matter other than their constitution?
There are far more crude verses in the bible than the ones you qouted. How many of those were used by the past presidents.
Why do u think a muslim will rule america with Quran?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Muslims Outraged At Dr. Ben Carson? - Cramjones by eherbal(m): 9:39pm On Sep 28, 2015
I don't Remember Mentioning Ishmael or Isaac. Are You Confusing Me with Another?If we Should go into details About the Atrocities committed by early Christians in the name of Christ and the Church, bro, then you'll know that Islam Is Truly The Religion of Peace. You Call My Religion A Twisted One Based On The Mischievous activities Of A Few Extremists,Who Were The Creation Of The Western World. There's Hardly Any Terrorist Group In The World That Is Not The Arm Of America's CIA or it's Sister Covert Operations. A Few Radicals Misconception Of Their Religious Teachings, And You Call That Religion "Twisted".Thats An Invalid Postulation. I've Read The Holy Bible And Will Gladly Take You On On It. Have You Read The Holy Quran To Back Up Your Claims? Be Fair And Don't Give In To Personal Grievance, That beclouds A Fair Judgement
Acjohn:

They are not same. Ishmeal is the child of promise in the Law that you referring to but Isaac is the child of promise in the Law of Moses. there are many More flaws that I don't want to highlight now. Just know that Islam is twisted. Jesus did not say we should behead anybody and we are his followers. so what are we saying here
Re: Why Are Muslims Outraged At Dr. Ben Carson? - Cramjones by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 28, 2015
nobilis:

How does this answer my question?
You're a christian and the laws of Moses are there for you.
And what ISIS is doing is exactly as stated in the bible. If you want quotations, I will bring them out.

So why do the actions of ISIS horrify you Christians?
After all, Jesus said he didn't come to abolish the law but that he came to fulfil them.
And that law is what ISIS is going about.
Lol... are ISIS followers of Jesus or Muhammad? ??
Re: Why Are Muslims Outraged At Dr. Ben Carson? - Cramjones by NOBODYY: 10:00pm On Sep 28, 2015
gists:

Bros, pls use your head or at least pretend to use your head.

Why do u think a muslim will rule america with Quran?
U r indeed a true flag bearer of islam..must u pass indirect insults??

There are no crude verses in the new testaments of the bible...
Besides
Wah m tryna say is A true Muslim can never be an american president...
If i send u a whole lot of write up will u be able to read it?? I hope u do..i seriously hope
What Is a Kafir?
Any talk of a doctrinaire Muslim president must take into account the Islamic view of the Kafir (non-Muslim). This common, everyday Muslim term for the unbeliever is highly negative in its connotation—probably worse than the N-word in English. The literal denotation of the term is that of a “concealer.” Islam teaches that Kafirs, by espousing the belief system they do, misrepresent Allah’s perfect religion by corrupting its original form. Muslims believe that Jews and Christians were given the true Islam and corrupted it, and continue to misguide others by perpetuating false forms, incurring the wrath of Allah. Muhammad, Allah’s final prophet, is Islam’s final reformer, making any alterations to Islam after Muhammad—so-called “moderation”—heretical in nature and thus impossible to implement.
An American president who is a doctrinaire Muslim would invariably have to prefer Muslims to Kafirs. In theKoran, Muslims are directed not to befriend Kafirs, but to forsake them. Koran 3:28says, “Believers should not take Kafirs as friends in preference to other believers. Those who do this will have none of Allah’s protection and will only have themselves as guards. Allah warns you to fear Him, for all will return to Him.” Further,Koran 5:51states, “O, you who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors. They are but friends and protectors to each other. And he among you that turns to them [for friendship] is of them. Verily Allah guides not an unjust people.” And,Koran 60:1says the following: “O, you who believe! Take not My enemies and yours as friends—offering them [your] love, even though they have rejected the Truth that has come to you, and have [on the contrary] driven out the prophet and yourselves [from your homes], because you believe in Allah your Lord!”
Islamic Prayer
Every single day, a doctrinaire Muslim president must pray for American Kafirs to suffer. Kafirs are utterly condemned, thus not worth helping, in the minds of Muslim true-believers.
Muslims pray five times daily, and, each time they pray, they make negative references to Kafirs. There is nothing desirable in a US president who might say such prayers about the majority of Americans five times a day. The prayers of any Muslim president would be as follows:
First Prayer: O, Allah, we ask You for help and seek Your forgiveness. And we believe in You and have trust in You. And we praise You in the best way. And we thank You and are not ungrateful to You. And we forsake and turn away from the Kafirs.
O, Allah, we worship You only and pray to You and prostrate ourselves before You. And we run towards You and serve You. And we hope to receive Your mercy. And we fear Your punishment. Surely the Kafirs will receive Your punishment.
Second Prayer: O, Allah, verily we seek Your help. We believe in You, we put our trust in You, and we praise You, and we are not ungrateful to You. Oh Allah, You alone do we worship, and to You we pray and prostrate. For Your sake, we strive. We hope for Your mercy and fear Your punishment, forYour punishment will surely reach the Kafirs.
O, Allah, punish the Kafirs of the People of the Book [proselytizing Christians] who are preventing others from following Your way.
Third Prayer: In the name of Allah the Beneficent, the Merciful, all praise is due to Allah, the Lord of the World, the Beneficent, the Merciful, Master of the Day of Judgment. You do we serve, and You do we beseech for help. Keep us on the right path—the path of those upon whom You have bestowed favors. Not the path of those upon whom Your wrath is brought down [Jews], nor those who go astray [Christians].

Remember Muslims are allowed to lie if it involves propagating ur religion..so if u denie anything from ur Not-So holy book...its Normal

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Muslims Outraged At Dr. Ben Carson? - Cramjones by gists: 10:12pm On Sep 28, 2015
NOBODYY:

U r indeed a true flag bearer of islam..must u pass indirect insults??

So advising you to stop being silly and to use your head is now an insult even though you have still not answered the question: Why do you think a muslim will govern america using the Quran and not the american constitution? The point is not that seemingly unpalatable verses are not in the Quran, the question is why on earth will a supposedly educated person think an elected american president will govern the US using the quran and not the american constitution.

BTW for every verse you qoute from the Quran, I have also quoted twice as much seemingly unpalatable verses from the bible in the past (both old and new testaments). But I have out-grown that silliness now. Because I now know any book can be quoted out of context.
Re: Why Are Muslims Outraged At Dr. Ben Carson? - Cramjones by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 28, 2015
gists:
Americas, whose lives are involved, whose vote are the ones that counts have criticized Carson. But sever thousand kilometers away in Nigeria, people whose votes are inconsequential, who have no iota of knowledge of american constitution are having diarrhea because this stup!d statement tickle their bigotry fancy. Here is a snapshot of the page where American citizens have made their opinion known: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153110441612217&id=228735667216&refid=17

Wether you like it not a Muslim can simply NOT rule America. He can contest as provided by the constition, but no right thinking non-muslim American will give the position of the world's most powerful figure to a potential jihadist. Imagine for a second that someone who believes in slaying non-believers as the Quran commands, having access to the United States nuclear arsenal? Any man who strongly believes the following (in the pictures), is simply unfit to be the president of a free and progressive nation like the United States.

-CramJones

Re: Why Are Muslims Outraged At Dr. Ben Carson? - Cramjones by NOBODYY: 10:33pm On Sep 28, 2015
gists:

: Why do you think a muslim will govern america using the Quran and not the american constitution?
So telling me to think with my head so supposed to be A compliment??
Btw i keep emphasising that "A True Muslim" not just any muslim
Ben Carson said a Muslim could be president only if he renounces his religion, because Islam is inconsistent with the Constitution.
Don't u get the point?? Chill out & take a moment to comprehend..A muslim can rule Yes..only if he renounces his religion... A True Muslim must submit to the mullah
(spiritual leaders), who teach annihilation of Israel and
destruction of America(the same country he wants to Lead), Am sure u know Arab nations refer to America as the great Satan??

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Muslims Outraged At Dr. Ben Carson? - Cramjones by drss(m): 10:44pm On Sep 28, 2015
Reski:
can a christian rule saudi arabia? D country were conversion to christianity is dead?
Re: Why Are Muslims Outraged At Dr. Ben Carson? - Cramjones by dejavski(m): 11:03pm On Sep 28, 2015
Reski:

@ the Bolded read about the American constitution and you'll understand that it was formulated based on tenets of christainity
Re: Why Are Muslims Outraged At Dr. Ben Carson? - Cramjones by gists: 11:07pm On Sep 28, 2015
cramjones:

Wether you like it not a Muslim can simply NOT rule America. He can contest as provided by the constition, but no right thinking non-muslim American will give the position of the world's most powerful figure to a potential jihadist. Imagine for a second that someone who believes in slaying non-believers as the Quran commands, having access to the United States nuclear arsenal? Any man who strongly believes the following (in the pictures), is simply unfit to be the president of a free and progressive nation like the United States.

-CramJones
Whether you like it or not American will vote for who-so-ever will serve their best interest - PERIOD!. Unfortunately, your bigoted opinion dont't count!!! Let American elect a Buddhist if they so desire. How is that my freaking business or yours? I only point to the fact that Americans - i.e America citizens who knows the American constitution and whose votes count, have bared their minds and have expressed their disappointment with Carson's statement. Some have even said by that statement they will not vote for Carson. I wonder why that fact pains you so much. It is such a shame that an educated man like you who campaigned for change in Nigeria to bring about a muslim president in Nigeria will try to smuggle politics of hatred as practiced by PDP to the US. To even think you used the word "rule" is just so sick. Just in case you have not noticed, America don't elect rulers, they elect LEADERS. Their is a big difference between the two words.

Re: Why Are Muslims Outraged At Dr. Ben Carson? - Cramjones by Acjohn(m): 11:52pm On Sep 28, 2015
I like your argument and it points to the fact that am talking to an enlightened mind. I wouldn't claim I have read much of quaran but that doesn't mean I have not listened to many messages from the Islamic faithfuls. I speak from my knowledge of the Bible and what the bible says about Ishmael. I am not saying we should digress and talk about who is or who is not the child of promise, I just used them as example, just to show how the book is twisted to win followers of like minds.
Americans and there agencies,I know may eventually come into the discussion but what does Islam teaches it followers that makes them the willing tools for such violent escapade? there must be something wrong that almost all the terrorist organisation has link with Islam. Why can call them the violent or extremist few, but why must it be Islam? That is why I used the word twisted.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Muslims Outraged At Dr. Ben Carson? - Cramjones by gists: 11:57pm On Sep 28, 2015
dejavski:

@ the Bolded read about the American constitution and you'll understand that it was formulated based on tenets of christainity
Yeah exactly. Only that you will still come back and bash the same US for adopting gay marriage. Is adoption of gay marriage and abortion approved by the bible? You may want to refresh your memory about what God did to Sodom and Gomorrah and what led them to God's wrath.
Did we not read about people arrested for not wedding gays due to their christian beliefs in US?

drss:

can a christian rule saudi arabia? D country were conversion to christianity is dead?
Why won't you people think deeply before posting? Why are you comparing apples with yam?
Saudi Arabia is a religious country. Saudi Arabia is an Islamic country. Is USA a religous country? Is USA a christian nation?
Your comparism would have made sense if you compared Saudi Arabia with the Vatican.
Now, no right thinking person will ask a muslim to lead the vertican city. So why on earth will anybody ask why a christian cannot lead Saudi.

NOBODYY:

So telling me to think with my head so supposed to be A compliment??
Btw i keep emphasising that "A True Muslim" not just any muslim
Ben Carson said a Muslim could be president only if he renounces his religion, because Islam is inconsistent with the Constitution.
Don't u get the point??
Since you picked offence initially, I wanted to ignore you before. But I decided to clear the energy within me so I can get a good night sleep.
@ the bolded: It still boil down to what I asked. Will whoever elected govern by the holy book or by the american constitution? Islam does not come into the picture here. If the holy books are used in the US, the gay right will not be passed because it is against the bible. Do you get it?

NOBODYY:

Chill out & take a moment to comprehend..A muslim can rule Yes..only if he renounces his religion... A True Muslim must submit to the mullah
(spiritual leaders)
, who teach annihilation of Israel and
destruction of America(the same country he wants to Lead), Am sure u know Arab nations refer to America as the great Satan??
@the bolded:
This is the same ignorance many people keep displaying. Unlike christianity (or at least the catholic) where the pope is the global spiritual leader, Islam doesn't have any global spiritual leader. If you know of one please tell me. The so called spiritual leaders are limited to their countries or at best regions. Tell sultan of sokoto to go and make a pronouncement in nearby Niger Rebulic and see if they will listen to him keenly like the pope. Same goes for that in Iran who commands little or no respect Saudi.
With that in mind, which spiritual leader will an American president listen to as you claim?

NOBODYY:

Am sure u know Arab nations refer to America as the great Satan??
Yet Saudi and all the big middle eastern countries are VERY BIG allies of US. Infact none of them can take any major int'l political disicion without US subtle approval.

But Interestingly, make no mistake, I too think of America as a great satan (but a necessary one in the middle east). Saudi and Israel have no diplomatic relations, but because both countries are US allies, they will never fight. Infact with all the soft-spot Saudi has for Palestine, Saudi and other gulf countries will look away whenever Israel pound Palestine. US is a big stabilizing factor in the middle east. But it is still a great satan for legalising gay marriages, abortion and causing wars in other "non-complaint countries". BTW many US citizens share this sentiment too cheesy
Re: Why Are Muslims Outraged At Dr. Ben Carson? - Cramjones by Kagarko(m): 1:14am On Sep 29, 2015
Godfullsam:
A time is coming when nobody will want Islam in their country again.

Then that time the world has ended.

You shall be surprised when you see the influx of people from different nation accepting ISLAM as a way of life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Second Israeli-linked Ship Hijacked Off Yemen Coast. / New COVID-19 Strain: Belgium Suspends All Flights From UK / Florida Gov, De Santis Signs Bill Banning Kids Under 14 From Having SM Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.