Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

University Of Calabar Students Forum - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Calabar Students Forum (1678 Views)

engineering students forum / Engineering Students Forum::We Design, We Build, We Construct... / University Of Calabar Students Signup! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Calabar Students Forum by colgy05: 7:54am On Apr 18, 2009
I brought this up due to non-adequate update of the institution official website, this is to enable fresh, undergraduate, post graduate students discuss and help each other in the updated information in the school. Goodnews for Jambites that applied for the school as old students are ready to help in vital information.
Re: University Of Calabar Students Forum by trigabit: 8:02am On Apr 18, 2009
goodwork man, please what is the cut-off mark for computer science.
Re: University Of Calabar Students Forum by ndisnoopi(m): 7:52pm On Apr 18, 2009
just keep ur fingers crossed man all will be given to you. well 2 help u last year the score for computer science was 210. that enable come 2 write the post ume but dnt kno wt will happn dis tym moreover we are on holiday so u wont get more info till we resume. so cool up man.
Re: University Of Calabar Students Forum by trigabit: 11:47pm On Apr 19, 2009
God bless you bro, thank you very much, please update me as soon as it is out.
Re: University Of Calabar Students Forum by tuld: 9:00pm On Apr 20, 2009
i heard post ume has been counciled and besides federal universities may take it but may not use it as a means of admission.

University of calabar at the moment are in holiday so every activities in the school commence after the holiday.
Re: University Of Calabar Students Forum by mikkiano(m): 7:07pm On May 14, 2009
Mehn!, i love to associate masef wid dis forum, lets kip ourselves updated and by God's grace we'll all meet in this school, by d way i scored 236 n am goin 4 comp. sci, hope am not dulling n d score is ok?,
Re: University Of Calabar Students Forum by colgy05: 11:14pm On May 25, 2009
Unical still on holiday? i wonder why they should even create a web site in the first place if they new they're not going to update it, even Uniuyo is doing the same thing at this age of IT, too bad.
Re: University Of Calabar Students Forum by chibnnodi: 11:58am On Aug 22, 2013
will i purchase another pin or fill another form please for unical. my line is 08038169025.
Re: University Of Calabar Students Forum by Ayima: 12:03pm On Aug 22, 2013
For info abt Unical call me on 07033680860
Re: University Of Calabar Students Forum by bionicdude(m): 2:24pm On Aug 22, 2013
Very old thread
Re: University Of Calabar Students Forum by chibnnodi: 9:50pm On Aug 22, 2013
i need a girl to aƧcomodate me tomorrow.

(1) (Reply)

Latest On Unilag Post Ume Result / The Truth About Utme Examination And How To Pass It / Unijos Admission Lis Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.