Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,710 members, 7,802,149 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

All Port Harcourt dog owners, let's meet here. - Pets (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / All Port Harcourt dog owners, let's meet here. (60527 Views)

Important Tip For All Dog Lovers On Nairaland / Dog Lovers And Owners Around Ojodu Berger/alagbole/akute..lets Meet Here / Sango Ota Dog lovers and Breeders, We need you here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Port Harcourt dog owners, let's meet here. by kelsmic: 8:35pm On Jan 29, 2017
kelsmic:
pure bred, lovely lhasa apso...almost ready for new homes...
they are ready for grabs...vaccinated and dewormed. both sexes available. location Port Harcourt. contact : 08*6****00*

Re: All Port Harcourt dog owners, let's meet here. by kelsmic: 8:37pm On Jan 29, 2017
logadims:
Our dogwalk is on the 18th of February, 2017. So, if you know you're a Dog lover or breeder and you reside in portharcourt and you are not in the whatsapp group, drop your contact, so that, you can be added..
it's closer than you think.

Re: All Port Harcourt dog owners, let's meet here. by henrydan(m): 10:33pm On Jan 30, 2017
I used to be well known when it comes to dog sales then in PH until i relocated to Accra in April of 2015. So far, i have noticed Ghanaians do not have as much dogs as we do in Nigeria, but the few dogs they have, they just peg the prices at outrageous amounts. Come to think of it, most of them just cross into Eko and buy a dog, as soon as they get into GH, the amount goes quadruple. Imagine mixed GSD (GSD/Cauc mixed) going for as much as Ghs2000 which is almost 250K and it still sells. Its really annoying because being a typical "PH boy", i know where i can find the right breeders of any breed of dog that i'm looking for in PH and to find out that dogs sells for such crazy amount in Ghana makes me puke.

Anyways, big-ups to the organizers of the first ever PH Dog Walk, its so sad that i'm not around to be a part of it. When i was in school then (Uniport precisely), i mooted the idea of a dog walk to a certain President of a Rotaract Club for partnership, but the young man was bent on monetary gains, so somehow the project couldn't see the light of day. So i commend you guys for what you are doing and i hope to be a part of your whatsapp forum as well. Congrats and good luck to you guys!

1 Like

Re: All Port Harcourt dog owners, let's meet here. by jokinexcel(m): 10:47am On Feb 01, 2017
PLEASE where can I get binggo feed in port Harcourt
Re: All Port Harcourt dog owners, let's meet here. by logadims: 5:28pm On Feb 01, 2017
henrydan:
I used to be well known when it comes to dog sales then in PH until i relocated to Accra in April of 2015. So far, i have noticed Ghanaians do not have as much dogs as we do in Nigeria, but the few dogs they have, they just peg the prices at outrageous amounts. Come to think of it, most of them just cross into Eko and buy a dog, as soon as they get into GH, the amount goes quadruple. Imagine mixed GSD (GSD/Cauc mixed) going for as much as Ghs2000 which is almost 250K and it still sells. Its really annoying because being a typical "PH boy", i know where i can find the right breeders of any breed of dog that i'm looking for in PH and to find out that dogs sells for such crazy amount in Ghana makes me puke.

Anyways, big-ups to the organizers of the first ever PH Dog Walk, its so sad that i'm not around to be a part of it. When i was in school then (Uniport precisely), i mooted the idea of a dog walk to a certain President of a Rotaract Club for partnership, but the young man was bent on monetary gains, so somehow the project couldn't see the light of day. So i commend you guys for what you are doing and i hope to be a part of your whatsapp forum as well. Congrats and good luck to you guys!
drop your contact. so that, you can be added.
Re: All Port Harcourt dog owners, let's meet here. by logadims: 5:32pm On Feb 01, 2017
jokinexcel:
we've got suppliers there in the group. so, drop your contact and be part of the moving train. you will get all your dog needs attended to by professionals
Re: All Port Harcourt dog owners, let's meet here. by logadims: 6:01pm On Feb 01, 2017
kelsmic:
it's closer than you think.
spread the gospel brother!!!!!! grin grin grin grin cool cool cool wink
Re: All Port Harcourt dog owners, let's meet here. by logadims: 3:47pm On Feb 04, 2017
2-WEEKS TO THE PORT-HARCOURT BREEDERS' ASSOCIATION DOG WALK!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: All Port Harcourt dog owners, let's meet here. by Ike4God: 11:42am On Feb 05, 2017
A male American bull dog puppy for sale 150k interested contact me on ikegodalex@gmail.com

Thank you

1 Share

Re: All Port Harcourt dog owners, let's meet here. by whyteboyz03(m): 11:17am On Feb 12, 2017
jokinexcel:

Contact 08156784411
Re: All Port Harcourt dog owners, let's meet here. by logadims: 2:34pm On Feb 12, 2017
Ike4God:

Are you not adding me to the whatsapp group again? –-
you've not dropped your number. You can message me on 09032273723
Re: All Port Harcourt dog owners, let's meet here. by osuntokun(m): 8:45pm On Feb 12, 2017
Caucasian Stud in ph -08174639870

Re: All Port Harcourt dog owners, let's meet here. by Ike4God: 9:56pm On Feb 12, 2017
logadims:
you've not dropped your number. You can message me on 09032273723

I did bro, its OK got yours
Re: All Port Harcourt dog owners, let's meet here. by logadims: 1:31pm On Feb 20, 2017
GLORY BE TO GOD!!- THE DOG WALK WAS A HUGE SUCCESS...

TO EVERYONE THAT MADE IT A SUCCESS, I SAY- GOD BLESS YOU.

INDEED, PORT HARCOURT HAS QUALITY DOGS!!!
Re: All Port Harcourt dog owners, let's meet here. by carl2: 8:19pm On Mar 01, 2017
GENTS MEET BRUNO AND LEO....BRUNO IS UP FOR STUD...08035416163

Re: All Port Harcourt dog owners, let's meet here. by Victory1989(m): 8:48pm On Mar 01, 2017
Am a dog owner residing in port Harcourt, i need a male Neapolitan mastiff or Bull mastiff to cross my Pit Bull.....but if i can get a box head pit bull i will appreciate
Re: All Port Harcourt dog owners, let's meet here. by Seun(m): 2:34pm On Apr 04, 2017
Please do not use this thread to promote WhatsApp groups.
Re: All Port Harcourt dog owners, let's meet here. by logadims: 2:50pm On Apr 04, 2017
Seun:
Please do not use this thread to promote WhatsApp groups.
okay sir. thanks for responding to my request by bringing it back. I am grateful
Re: All Port Harcourt dog owners, let's meet here. by logadims: 1:13pm On Apr 05, 2017
we are back; please introduce your pets here.-If you stay in Portharcourt, Rivers-state.
Re: All Port Harcourt dog owners, let's meet here. by Ike4God: 10:35pm On Apr 07, 2017
Red nose are very powerful in the bull family, they are very strong breeds and like facing challenges. call in for this unique breed. they are 2months old, taken all vaccines and ready for a new home. see pictures of the puppies below. thank you. contact 09056067100

1 Share

Re: All Port Harcourt dog owners, let's meet here. by Ike4God: 11:02pm On Apr 07, 2017
logadims:
we are back; please introduce your pets here.-If you stay in Portharcourt, Rivers-state.

American bulldog, her name is zowie and she is 3+ very lovely and gentle looks, but very aggressive to strangers. and others. tnx
Re: All Port Harcourt dog owners, let's meet here. by logadims: 10:13am On Apr 08, 2017
Ike4God:

American bulldog, her name is zowie and she is 3+ very lovely and gentle looks, but very aggressive to strangers. and others. tnx
Nice one.
Re: All Port Harcourt dog owners, let's meet here. by logadims: 7:27am On Apr 13, 2017
ALL PORTHARCOURT BREEDERS AND DOG LOVERS, MEET HERE...
Re: All Port Harcourt dog owners, let's meet here. by Machiny: 7:28pm On Apr 13, 2017
We are into crushed noodles in port harcourt, can deliver to any part of the country....9000 for 40kg...buy more quantity and get a lesser price...08115463237
NOODLES 9000 for 40kg

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply)

Businessman Storms His Father's Burial With A Lion In Anambra State (Video) / Nigerian Lady Punishes Her Dog For Chewing Her Iphone (Photos) / The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.