Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,778 members, 7,802,388 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

The Pope And The General Overseer, A Short Pictorial - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Pope And The General Overseer, A Short Pictorial (783 Views)

Prophet Hezekiah Oladeji Announced As The General Evangelist Of C.A.C Worldwide / Why Adeboye Made Joseph Obayemi General Overseer - RCCG Releases Memo / Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Pope And The General Overseer, A Short Pictorial by tommysparks: 7:10pm On Sep 28, 2015
I seem not to have any comment for this picture but a lot has been said by the picture.

Re: The Pope And The General Overseer, A Short Pictorial by GboyegaD(m): 7:12pm On Sep 28, 2015
Ideology differs, that's all I see in the picture.
Re: The Pope And The General Overseer, A Short Pictorial by tommysparks: 7:15pm On Sep 28, 2015
Oyedepo be like...awwww life is good joor.
Pope be like.... gentlemen and ladies, Hehehe who took my seat?

2 Likes

Re: The Pope And The General Overseer, A Short Pictorial by mumumugu(m): 7:16pm On Sep 28, 2015
Catholics beta pass protestant
Re: The Pope And The General Overseer, A Short Pictorial by Mimzyy(f): 5:13pm On Nov 30, 2016
Phewwwww
Re: The Pope And The General Overseer, A Short Pictorial by jnrbayano(m): 6:21pm On Nov 30, 2016
People work for the one sitting but the one standing works for people.
Re: The Pope And The General Overseer, A Short Pictorial by promisechuks: 6:24pm On Nov 30, 2016
Mimzyy:
Phewwwww
I read somewhere that you are looking for hardmirror's tales thread.
do you still need it?
Re: The Pope And The General Overseer, A Short Pictorial by Mimzyy(f): 6:28pm On Nov 30, 2016
promisechuks:

I read somewhere that you are looking for hardmirror's tales thread.

do you still need it?

Hello. Nah, it wasn't me. I followed the thread from inception. Thanks.
Re: The Pope And The General Overseer, A Short Pictorial by Anas09: 10:47pm On Nov 30, 2016
GboyegaD:
Ideology differs, that's all I see in the picture.
Re: The Pope And The General Overseer, A Short Pictorial by Rucheen(m): 12:20am On Dec 01, 2016
The OP is a Catholic faithful.

Oh! that's reminds me, how does these men of God(god of mEN) pay tithes and to whom
Re: The Pope And The General Overseer, A Short Pictorial by TheEminentLaity: 5:24am On Dec 01, 2016
The Vatican has a jet the pope travels in. Isn't it a Nation state? I think this has to do with personality of the pope rather than wealth, planes or power. On the other hand, the pastor owns his enterprise/ministry and started from nothing to be fair.
Re: The Pope And The General Overseer, A Short Pictorial by promisechuks: 7:03am On Dec 01, 2016
Mimzyy:

Hello. Nah, it wasn't me. I followed the thread from inception. Thanks.
welcome sis.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Ask Her For Forgiveness?. / Does Adeboye Now Speak With The Dead? / Caption This Photo :God Let Me Locate My Own Dasuki B4 The End Of 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.