Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,725 members, 7,802,185 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. (55458 Views)

Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React / Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) / Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by Toks2008(m): 7:58pm On Sep 28, 2015
Before you say its Toks again i would like to clear the air by stating emphatically that one man's like is a dislike for another and what wows another man in a lady could be a total turn off for another man so my write up does not hold true for all men.

Nevertheless the fact remains that as a real man and a responsible one at that, i represent a percentage of men out there and i believe that many guys with responsible nature and sound mind will agree with this write up so i do not expect everyone reading this to accept my stands but as we all know,everyone is entitled to his or her opinion.

As they say,"you have no second chance to create a first impression" and i also know that outward appearance sometimes do not suggest who the person is but when a man meets a lady for the very first time,even without saying hello,there are vital things that a guy sees and makes his judgement regarding such a lady and for me,these 9 things will turn me off instantly if im meeting a lady for the very first time.

1.Scraped eyebrow replaced with pencil drawings: God is the greatest artist and every lady must understand that having your eyebrow on your face gives you a natural distinctive beauty and yes it is allowed to shape it as you want but scraping it off and replacing it with a eye pencil drawing can never make you as naturally beautiful as the original makes you.

2.Scraped natural eye lashes replaced with fake doll like eyelashes: I really don't know what many ladies think when they remove a beautiful natural eyelashes to replace it with a funny looking doll like one. Believe it or not,the natural eyelashes have a function that the artificial can never be able to perform and if you must know,having your natural eyelashes on gives your eyes a more alluring look than the fake and funny looking barbie like one. You are human for crying out loud so remain as one.

3.The use of non-recommended contact lenses: I don't even know how to describe this one but trust me, i even fear ladies that use such just for the sake fancy because it gives me an idea that such a lady is very mean to herself because how can a lady use another lens to cover the original one without even the fear of going blind?Please save yourself the sermon of how painless it is and face fact.Its better for me to be with a blind lady than one who willingly decides to make herself blind by endangering her eye lenses.I can't stress this enough.

4.Irregular piercings: This is a hard turn off for me and when i see a lady having more than one hole on each ear,im like "this one is over exposed" and when i now see another hole in the upper ear region,nose,lips and so on i just give up on such and consider her as a real hustler(Guys know what i mean). Except maybe you are a northerner or from some countries that makes it a norm i do not see any sense in having all your face pierced and some even go the length of piercing their tongue and kini and i just wonder how some men will open their arms to such woman and cal them sweet heart,no be me..lai lai!

5.Bleached or over creamed body and face:As a guy have you ever moved close to ladies who have used cream to change their skin color in the name of toning up or some bleached bodies? i can't comprehend how guys dating or married to such cope because the smell of their denatured skin nutrients is so appalling and i wonder how it will be when they go unclad.

There are micro organisms that are natural flora of the skin and these microbes are every harmless and they fight of many things from our skin and by the time you use bleaching and cream kill these helpful microbes, what is left is a helpless skin that will be exposed to different external harmful germs and the resultant effect is a smelly skin and of-course many bleached bodies end up in disaster.

Abeg if you are a lady reading this please avoid bleaching or using strong cream for your body in the name of toning.There us a natural body fragrance that turn men on in ladies so please maintain that fragrance and use mild cream to maintain and bring out your natural color without crossing the delicate line.

6.Tattooed body:Some guys claim they get turned on by seeing tattoos on their women and i just shake my head because i do not see any correlation between tattoo and beauty, Call me archaic but i don't see why i will be wowed by a lady who draws tattoo on delicate areas that only her man should see and i get wowed by that and even if the tattoo is drawn at a comparatively exposed part of the body it still does not add up for me because keeping your body clean and void of unnecessary drawings in the name of tattoos will make more sense and even make you look alluring.trust me, real men get turned off when they see tattoos on a lady;s body especially some parts of her body that should not be seen by all.

7.Excessive use of jewelries and accessories: Some ladies are obsessed with wearing 5neck chains at a time,hand chain,leg chain,rings on all fingers and so on habba na wettin? please no man wants to have an idea that you will spend all his money on buying jewelries or be the type that may use all her life savings on purchasing jewelries. Use jewelries moderately and you will look even more beautiful.

8.Excessive make up:Sometimes i believe that ladies who make up actually make up for what they do not have. You don't need to look like a masquerade to prove a point and guys get turned on seeing a lady in her natural state that after she has packaged her face to look sweet.

Little wonder why a man divorced a lady and took her to court because he felt she hid her true look from him and made him believe she was pretty just to find out after marriage that he has entered one chance. Abeg be more natural than artificial and a man who will love and want you wil always come.

9.Indecent dressing: I can't even stress this enough.Many ladies go about unclad yet with cloths on and i do not see why any reasonable and responsible man will put a ring on such a lady except there is another motive. Guys love to imagine what is under those attires so please don't show us everything.

10.Smoking and alcohol intake:I can't even start to describe how repulsive it will be for me to enter a place and find a lady spewing out smoke from her mouth or with a bottle of liquor in her hand.How do i even say hi to such but then some guys might just be ok with such ladies.

If every lady is asked to state the type of man they want, they will readily use the words"i want a real man" and then i wonder how unreal they can ever be. A lady who uses fake eyelashes,eye lenses,nails,and so on should wish for a fake man and not a real man.

My advice is that every lady should try to look as natural as she can because real men love ladies who look natural and if every lady reading this wants to really confirm this write up please do this..If you are "guilty" of any of the things i wrote above just ask your man his sincere view about it and hear his response.

I hope this makes sense.

300 Likes 34 Shares

Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by seunfunmi33(m): 8:01pm On Sep 28, 2015
BRB wen it hits FP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 28, 2015
Lady Gaga kinda hair that makes them look more like "ayamatanga" grin grin
Posing with borrowed iPhone 6 when they don't even know where the camera is just to show off for the guy.. smh 4 dem girls undecided

Anyways, check my signature and also click on it!

17 Likes

Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by feldido(m): 8:01pm On Sep 28, 2015
One Man's blues can be another man's ragae

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by SeverusSnape(m): 8:03pm On Sep 28, 2015
Excessive make up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by olakumby(f): 8:04pm On Sep 28, 2015
ok
Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by Laveda(f): 8:05pm On Sep 28, 2015
Really? Eyebrows? I don't believe that... Met guys who fancy that alot

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 28, 2015
U are on point Op.

3 Likes

Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by ATMC(f): 8:06pm On Sep 28, 2015
Really!?
Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by Toks2008(m): 8:09pm On Sep 28, 2015
Laveda:

My sister as i wrote.."A wow for one guy is a nay for another"

All i know be say, many real guys will agree 90% with what i wrote and please just try and leave your eyebtow rather than scrapping it off.

Remember i wrote that you can design the original as you want,its the scrapping off that im not cool with.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by Toks2008(m): 8:10pm On Sep 28, 2015
adeitoro:
U are on point Op.

Good

1 Like

Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 28, 2015
Laveda:
Scrap off ur brows, check yourself in d mirror and then come back and tell me what u really looked like. lipsrsealed

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 28, 2015
seunfunmi33:
BRB wen it hits FP
Lalasticlala grin grin
Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 28, 2015
Op is right, I really get turned off when I see irregular piercing, infact I don't look at such ladies twice. Can condone scraping of eyebrow if neatly replaced with pencil drawing but can't take an over bleached body. Yeah, jewelry is cool, ain't gat issues with that. Indecent dressing, depends on ur definition of indecent. A bum short and a crop top was what I told her to put on the last time we went to the beach but such is only worn when we are together and excessive make up is a NO NO...

9 Likes

Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by prof17(m): 8:13pm On Sep 28, 2015
Almost all these disgust me! Thank God for my wife to be! She don't have single time for any artificial.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by Laveda(f): 8:13pm On Sep 28, 2015
Toks2008:

My sister as i wrote.."A wow for one guy is a nay for another"

All i know be say, many real guys will agree 90% with what i wrote and please just try and leave your eyebtow rather than scrapping it off.

Remember i wrote that you can design the original as you want,its the scrapping off that im not cool with.
Nah, not 90...if shaving the brow would make her look good, guys don't have issues with that..or maybe the ones you've come across doesn't like it

1 Like

Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by Laveda(f): 8:15pm On Sep 28, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Scrap off ur brows, check yourself in d mirror and then come back and tell me what u really looked like. lipsrsealed
you don't just shave all..just in a way that would be easier to set your brows well

5 Likes

Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by wristbangle: 8:15pm On Sep 28, 2015
I doff my hat for u OP. I hereby declare FP for this piece of genius.

8 Likes

Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by Toks2008(m): 8:15pm On Sep 28, 2015
Laveda:
Nah, not 90...if shaving the brow would make her look good, guys don't have issues with that..or maybe the ones you've come across doesn't like it

Are you a man? Just do the embolden in the last paragraph and really beg him to be sincere and his response will amaze you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by Laveda(f): 8:18pm On Sep 28, 2015
Toks2008:

Are you a man? Just do the embolden in the last paragraph and really beg him to be sincere and his response will amaze you.
hehehe you might not like it,maybe others do.
Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by LieDetector(m): 8:19pm On Sep 28, 2015
All the points highlighted quite describe my dislikes. I have undying penchant for NATURAL ladies.

Can't believe I just commented in romance section. Wtf angry.

Lagmostkuit, na you I follow come here angry

3 Likes

Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 28, 2015
Uhm......I kinda agree with All You said...i don't do 'Em...Kinda..."grin"...I honestly don't get why Ladies would wanna scrape off their Brows only to replace them with Drawings...Maka why? shocked it's Silly, senseless and Weird... *Mom pls don't read this sha* "grin" No need for contact lenses tho..I've got The natural Blue Eye thingy working for me..."grin"

Buh...Uhm..Biko...Remove the "piercings" and "tatoos" thingy... . sad..They Cute AF! "grin" planning on Getting One when ah eventually Turn 20..."grin"

1 Like

Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 28, 2015
i have neva seen or heard of any lady dat has scraped her eye lash o

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by lilmax(m): 8:24pm On Sep 28, 2015
Op your head is dia cool

2 Likes

Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 28, 2015
Laveda:
you don't just shave all..just in a way that would be easier to set your brows well
This part ain't wat d OP meant..

Sassybae, how u doing?
Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by bqlekan(m): 8:25pm On Sep 28, 2015
It shall be well with this guy... and this ain't controversial grin

1 Like

Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by Laveda(f): 8:26pm On Sep 28, 2015
lagmostkuit:

This part ain't wat d OP meant..

Sassybae, how u doing?
lipsrsealed am fine
How you doing?
Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by Toks2008(m): 8:26pm On Sep 28, 2015
bqlekan:
It shall be well with this guy... and this ain't controversial grin

I receive the prayer my brother and i say a big resounding AMEN

1 Like

Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by Toks2008(m): 8:30pm On Sep 28, 2015
Otibho80:
i have neva seen or heard of any lady dat has scraped her eye lash o

Or is it that they just fix that barbie eye lashes on the real one?

1 Like

Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by olakumby(f): 8:31pm On Sep 28, 2015
Toks2008:

I receive the prayer my brother and i say a big resounding AMEN
I just sent u a msg...I have to tell u something asap
Re: 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 28, 2015
LieDetector:
All the points highlighted quite describe my dislikes. I have undying penchant for NATURAL ladies.

Can't believe I just commented in romance section. Wtf angry.

Lagmostkuit, na you I follow come here angry
Sweetheart kiss kiss you're sighted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Etinosa Idemudia Dances Beyonce's 'Single Ladies' With Bare-Breasted Old Women / Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food / 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.