Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? (37905 Views)

I Have No Job Or Talent But I Give Very Good Blowjobs - Female UNILAG Graduate / Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. / Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 29, 2015
AfricanApple:
and many carpenters and bricklayers I know are married. for those of you saying so far the guy has money they can marry beggar, those women who marry poor guys and struggle with them are what? animals?

I am a carpenter will u marry me?
Re: LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? by Youngwee(m): 9:46pm On Sep 29, 2015
funmi4love:
is it not possible
or else d soldier dnt care for his family.
Re: LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? by GiantParrot(m): 9:51pm On Sep 29, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

I don't like doctors too and I don't even know why. Followed by lawyers, engineers ...and anyone in a business I can't lay my hands on.

Some mumu guys with peak milk brain will come here to say naija girls would marry anyone as far as there is money, but their carpenters, gatemen, mechanics...dry cleaners etc are all married.

Some of their sisters, cousins even mothers are married to not so rich men. I guess those females are from Venus...

The bolded is quite surprising. You're the first person I've seen say something like this.

Re: LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? by funmi4love(f): 9:53pm On Sep 29, 2015
Youngwee:
or else d soldier dnt care for his family.
ok
Re: LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? by OnlyemmyM(m): 10:14pm On Sep 29, 2015
shokky24:
I don't know
you better know my dear, or don't you have a choice.
Re: LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? by OnlyemmyM(m): 10:20pm On Sep 29, 2015
NinaNigeria:
I dnt care wat job he does. As long as he is hard working, has dreams and amition, i will help him make a success of watever profession he choses
Re: LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? by OnlyemmyM(m): 10:25pm On Sep 29, 2015
NinaNigeria:
I dnt care wat job he does. As long as he is hard working, has dreams and amition, i will help him make a success of watever profession he choses
It is only ladies with matured mind and one that has seen the real world and life that can say what you just said, Am so proud of you, There is a saying that there is no perfect man on the planet , get one and change him the way you want him.

1 Like

Re: LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 29, 2015
Cool83:

am sure you were not taught by teachers nd your kids would not be taught by them
I was and they will, but that teacher won't be their father ya feel me grin

1 Like

Re: LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 29, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

Wow
Why dislike teachers
but i didn't say i dislike them na

I jus said I can't marry em. And I kinda dislike them too sha grin

1 Like

Re: LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? by theDEVILisHERE: 10:33pm On Sep 29, 2015
MrsPhyno:

but i didn't say i dislike them na

I jus said I can't marry em. And I kinda dislike them too sha grin

It's like you've had some bad experiences in the hand of teachers
You don't have to bear grudge against them
Re: LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? by NemzySeries(m): 10:33pm On Sep 29, 2015
munalight:
I cant marry a guy who makes casket n an armed robber.
na d main undertakers u wan kon marry?
Re: LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 29, 2015
doctors
Re: LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? by Ossy99(m): 10:35pm On Sep 29, 2015
grin grin
Thowbie7:
I smell lies!....what if he's a commercial Bus conductor?...or an agbero?

Hahahahahahahaha "I smell lies"
Re: LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 29, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

It's like you've had some bad experiences in the hand of teachers
You don't have to bear grudge against them
Lol it's cool haven't we all had bad experiences with teachers. No grudges held. grin Understood sir. Still not gonna marry one sha.

1 Like

Re: LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? by NemzySeries(m): 10:40pm On Sep 29, 2015
queenbetsy:
pastor undecided
u no wan b mummy in d lord + going 4 vigil &. fasting abi
Re: LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 29, 2015
Haywhymido:
dead to feeling?? wrong assumption dear.

Maybe,but dt's just how I feel bout 'em..
Re: LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? by lepasharon(f): 10:43pm On Sep 29, 2015
Gigolo
Re: LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? by villavic(m): 10:46pm On Sep 29, 2015
funmi4love:
Soldier
what if I want to kneel before the crowd and hear you say yes...what will you do
Re: LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? by NemzySeries(m): 10:50pm On Sep 29, 2015
ma fwend & rummie in uni dat jst graduated dis yr is 23yrs old & hiz dad is an illiterate & d mum is a masters holder & a senior manager in NDIC & yet she loves & appreciates d man all deir kids in private una & dey travel out often as desired yet d man who wuz selling biscuits is nw into spare parts business tho itz not like tinz were all rosy frm d start but I'm surprised d way ladies ask questions like " can I date a guy earning 60k as hiz take home salary" as if d intent of d relationship is to cum & chop. money
Re: LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? by villavic(m): 10:55pm On Sep 29, 2015
nickkylawve:
jobless-ness grin

you are the only female I reason with here, a jobless guy cant feed himself so how do you expect him to solve your belly problem...e no go work and for the ladies out there who are waiting for politician bank branch manager etc sorry there is a guy who pushed wheel barrow carrying loads for point A-B many of this guys u wish to marry are not up too is standard(trust nigerians dey say na juju d guy dey use).
all you need is Gods intervention in whatever you do that's all
Re: LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 29, 2015
villavic:

you are the only female I reason with here, a jobless guy cant feed himself so how do you expect him to solve your belly problem...e no go work and for the ladies out there who are waiting for politician bank branch manager etc sorry there is a guy who pushed wheel barrow carrying loads for point A-B many of this guys u wish to marry are not up too is standard(trust nigerians dey say na juju d guy dey use).
all you need is Gods intervention in whatever you do that's all
oshe grin I sabi reason ni grin
Re: LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? by maxmyluv(m): 1:05am On Sep 30, 2015
GoldenDr:
Policemen, Lawyers and Offshore workers.
Why u get problem with offshore worker?
Re: LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? by Youngwee(m): 1:23am On Sep 30, 2015
funmi4love:
ok
whc state ar u frm
Re: LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? by Youngwee(m): 1:23am On Sep 30, 2015
funmi4love:
ok
whc state ar u frm
Re: LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? by InvertedHammer: 3:29am On Sep 30, 2015
NemzySeries:
ma fwend & rummie in uni dat jst graduated dis yr is 23yrs old & hiz dad is an illiterate & d mum is a masters holder & a senior manager in NDIC & yet she loves & appreciates d man all deir kids in private una & dey travel out often as desired yet d man who wuz selling biscuits is nw into spare parts business tho itz not like tinz were all rosy frm d start but I'm surprised d way ladies ask questions like " can I date a guy earning 60k as hiz take home salary" as if d intent of d relationship is to cum & chop. money
/
I find it extremely difficult to believe that you are a student. Just saying...
All these bus conductors with access to the internet.
\
Re: LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? by obyrich(m): 6:31am On Sep 30, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

I don't like doctors too and I don't even know why. Followed by lawyers, engineers...and anyone in a business I can't lay my hands on.

Some mumu guys with peak milk brain will come here to say naija girls would marry anyone as far as there is money, but their carpenters, gatemen, mechanics...dry cleaners etc are all married.

Some of their sisters, cousins even mothers are married to not so rich men. I guess those females are from Venus...
What exactly do you have against engineers?
Re: LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? by Weevy(m): 7:02am On Sep 30, 2015
There are two things that make Nigerian girls marry....One is wealth, and the other is menopause.....During their prime they reject poor guys but when DJ meno wan pause their play...they hit the altar and can even marry a diety.
Re: LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 30, 2015
prettythicksme:
yahoo plus grin

Ha
When a typical 9ja gurl would choose a yahoo guy over a banker.
Re: LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 30, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Ahem.

1) Office worker
2) Teacher
3) Cook/Chef/anything like that
4) TEACHER
5) TEACHER
6) TEACHER

But there are teachers that teaches in 2 different schools & earns about N150k-N250k

What about those chefs that works in a 5 star restaurant & earns above N200k
Re: LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 30, 2015
anderokeke:
Op pls correct your statement police work is not menial work.

I'm not a policeman btw.

Very comfortable 3 bedroom, 2 bedroom flats in conducive environs in Warri is available for rent.

3 bedroom - 21,000

2 bedroom - 17,000

2 bedroom - 13,000

Just 1 yr upfront payment (Instead of the 2 years most landlords collect).

Contact me via my signature

Guy if na joke stop am....N21k for a 3 bedroom flat?
Re: LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 30, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

I don't like doctors too and I don't even know why. Followed by lawyers, engineers...and anyone in a business I can't lay my hands on.

If i were you i would rule out the word business out of those list...All professions still falls under business.

Besides,being an employee wouldn't & can't make you rich #TakeNote

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy / Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience / Ladies: Will You Date A Bald Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.