Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Nenny-b Of Hot FM Celebrates Birthday As Hon.tony Nwulu, Bigmo Put Up Appearance - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nenny-b Of Hot FM Celebrates Birthday As Hon.tony Nwulu, Bigmo Put Up Appearance (34017 Views)

Tiwa Savage Slams Misi Of Hot FM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nenny-b Of Hot FM Celebrates Birthday As Hon.tony Nwulu, Bigmo Put Up Appearance by GLeesMODEL(m): 9:19pm On Sep 28, 2015
It was a special celebration party for Miss Nnenna Egwuekwe, aka Nenny-B, the stylish presenter of Hot FM as she marked her birthday in style.

The Imo state born graduate of Anambra State University who doubles as Entertainment consultant of Peoples TV pulled her friends to Sofa Lounge for an exclusive hosting by the club. ‎

"Nenny B" as she is popularly called also had some personalities like Hon. Tony Nwulu, BigMo of Wazobia FM, AlexReports & Others as part of her guests on her party night.

The classy radio personality and red carpet diva had so much fun as the management of Sofa Lo‎unge ensured all her guests had so much to wine and dine with.

It is worthy to note that the outspoken young media lady was honoured at the recent Miss Ambassador For Peace / Peace Achievers Award held at Sheraton Hotels, Abuja.

Photos. By: DMK Expressions
Www.alewxreports.info

Re: Nenny-b Of Hot FM Celebrates Birthday As Hon.tony Nwulu, Bigmo Put Up Appearance by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 28, 2015
Seun something must be done about this naijaloaded.pls if u can't ,tell us ways we can report them and get them to stop.plagiarism yii ti poju

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nenny-b Of Hot FM Celebrates Birthday As Hon.tony Nwulu, Bigmo Put Up Appearance by GLeesMODEL(m): 9:25pm On Sep 28, 2015
More

Re: Nenny-b Of Hot FM Celebrates Birthday As Hon.tony Nwulu, Bigmo Put Up Appearance by GLeesMODEL(m): 9:30pm On Sep 28, 2015
See this

Re: Nenny-b Of Hot FM Celebrates Birthday As Hon.tony Nwulu, Bigmo Put Up Appearance by GLeesMODEL(m): 9:33pm On Sep 28, 2015
Ookk

Re: Nenny-b Of Hot FM Celebrates Birthday As Hon.tony Nwulu, Bigmo Put Up Appearance by GLeesMODEL(m): 10:19pm On Sep 28, 2015
Nice

Re: Nenny-b Of Hot FM Celebrates Birthday As Hon.tony Nwulu, Bigmo Put Up Appearance by AmakaDNBStories(f): 10:20pm On Sep 28, 2015
Beautiful pics. By the way, is this a sponsored post??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nenny-b Of Hot FM Celebrates Birthday As Hon.tony Nwulu, Bigmo Put Up Appearance by Sweetyie(f): 10:21pm On Sep 28, 2015
Eeeeyah. Happy Birthday to her
Re: Nenny-b Of Hot FM Celebrates Birthday As Hon.tony Nwulu, Bigmo Put Up Appearance by Caracta(f): 10:22pm On Sep 28, 2015
Who is she?

What makes her relevant to the society? The top, the boöbs or the belly?

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nenny-b Of Hot FM Celebrates Birthday As Hon.tony Nwulu, Bigmo Put Up Appearance by freshness2020: 10:23pm On Sep 28, 2015
Here in Rome we don't know her.
I think the pope must grant me audience on this.

3 Likes

Re: Nenny-b Of Hot FM Celebrates Birthday As Hon.tony Nwulu, Bigmo Put Up Appearance by bigtt76(f): 10:23pm On Sep 28, 2015
This man ...face your work ooooo! grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nenny-b Of Hot FM Celebrates Birthday As Hon.tony Nwulu, Bigmo Put Up Appearance by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 28, 2015
old ugly single woman with committee of same old ugly friends grin grin grin grin grin grin no ring, no husbands cry cry cry cry cry cry

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nenny-b Of Hot FM Celebrates Birthday As Hon.tony Nwulu, Bigmo Put Up Appearance by westlius(m): 10:25pm On Sep 28, 2015
Classy
Re: Nenny-b Of Hot FM Celebrates Birthday As Hon.tony Nwulu, Bigmo Put Up Appearance by Aminat508(f): 10:26pm On Sep 28, 2015
Iamsynord:
Seun something must be done about this naijaloaded.pls if u can't ,tell us ways we can report them and get them to stop.plagiarism yii ti poju

CC:
Seun I notice this today also. Funniest part he will not include d source angry

3 Likes

Re: Nenny-b Of Hot FM Celebrates Birthday As Hon.tony Nwulu, Bigmo Put Up Appearance by abduldope(m): 10:26pm On Sep 28, 2015
[Verse 2: A$AP Rocky] Call me Joey I'm a bad ass, Harlem world like Baghdad Come through with a black flag and Supreme Vans, the Half Cabs Bitches on that Pad-ad, Bleep her with her fat ass
Re: Nenny-b Of Hot FM Celebrates Birthday As Hon.tony Nwulu, Bigmo Put Up Appearance by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 28, 2015
Yellow guy with yellow teeth lipsrsealed
Re: Nenny-b Of Hot FM Celebrates Birthday As Hon.tony Nwulu, Bigmo Put Up Appearance by damton(m): 10:30pm On Sep 28, 2015
ok.
Re: Nenny-b Of Hot FM Celebrates Birthday As Hon.tony Nwulu, Bigmo Put Up Appearance by SmartMugu: 10:32pm On Sep 28, 2015
Chikichi042:
Yellow guy with yellow teeth lipsrsealed
Lol. I thought I was the only one that noticed him.
Re: Nenny-b Of Hot FM Celebrates Birthday As Hon.tony Nwulu, Bigmo Put Up Appearance by Dottune(m): 10:32pm On Sep 28, 2015
See as her stomach big with Fat lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Nenny-b Of Hot FM Celebrates Birthday As Hon.tony Nwulu, Bigmo Put Up Appearance by Rastamann: 10:33pm On Sep 28, 2015
Vanity upon vanity!
Re: Nenny-b Of Hot FM Celebrates Birthday As Hon.tony Nwulu, Bigmo Put Up Appearance by afroxyz: 10:33pm On Sep 28, 2015
I think of this yeyebrities tip some of these super mods. The comments here never reach twenty, yet it made FP. I am seriously of the opinion that all these posts are sponsored. Who the fuc.k is nelly b?

3 Likes

Re: Nenny-b Of Hot FM Celebrates Birthday As Hon.tony Nwulu, Bigmo Put Up Appearance by OutOnBail(m): 10:34pm On Sep 28, 2015
Must ladies expose them boobs to be noticed? and what's with this alex'Report same cap different outfits even in suit, always this cap

3 Likes

Re: Nenny-b Of Hot FM Celebrates Birthday As Hon.tony Nwulu, Bigmo Put Up Appearance by donholy28(m): 10:38pm On Sep 28, 2015
Don't know any of d semi nvde women

1 Like

Re: Nenny-b Of Hot FM Celebrates Birthday As Hon.tony Nwulu, Bigmo Put Up Appearance by socially4fun: 10:38pm On Sep 28, 2015
3 Golden rules for your post to make FP:
1. Write about celebrities (or semi celebrities).
2. Make sure you include photos (as well as in the description [photos])
3. Don't forget rule number 2. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nenny-b Of Hot FM Celebrates Birthday As Hon.tony Nwulu, Bigmo Put Up Appearance by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:39pm On Sep 28, 2015
Great

want to make millions from plantain.
Get the whole information on how to start a profitable plantain farm
www.nairaland.com/2097637/hidden-truths-plantain-farming-business

1 Like

Re: Nenny-b Of Hot FM Celebrates Birthday As Hon.tony Nwulu, Bigmo Put Up Appearance by seacoast(m): 10:41pm On Sep 28, 2015
I have a dream that one day Ladies will not only expose boobs for free but will drop/drip milk for free.. I have a dream.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nenny-b Of Hot FM Celebrates Birthday As Hon.tony Nwulu, Bigmo Put Up Appearance by TITOBIGZ(m): 10:43pm On Sep 28, 2015
westlius:
Classy
Classless,tonguetonguelipsrsealed
But wait Oo,waht am i doing here self

1 Like

Re: Nenny-b Of Hot FM Celebrates Birthday As Hon.tony Nwulu, Bigmo Put Up Appearance by seacoast(m): 10:45pm On Sep 28, 2015
Caracta:
Who is she?

lol.. if you ask her now she will say she likes God fearing Guy, when boobs no dey fear man

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nenny-b Of Hot FM Celebrates Birthday As Hon.tony Nwulu, Bigmo Put Up Appearance by zicoraads: 10:47pm On Sep 28, 2015
Caracta:
Who is she?

The boobs I guess...cos that always does the trick. If in doubt, just take a look at our darling Cossy grin
Re: Nenny-b Of Hot FM Celebrates Birthday As Hon.tony Nwulu, Bigmo Put Up Appearance by Lero15(m): 10:48pm On Sep 28, 2015
Trash

If your boo sees you dressed like this and doesn't complain about it, the chance of finally settling down with you is 1/10.

He'll probably use you and dump you for a fresh babe.

7 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos / Flavour Teases Girls With New Photo / Tekno Baby Mama, Lola Rae Shares New Amazing Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.