Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Why 9ja Man Like Choosing Ugly (sometimes Fat) Foreign Partners - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why 9ja Man Like Choosing Ugly (sometimes Fat) Foreign Partners (3746 Views)

Ladies: What Would You Do If You Caught Your Man Like This? / Ladies, What Do You Say About Dating A Man Like This? / Would You Let Your Daughter Date A Man Like You? BE HONEST! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why 9ja Man Like Choosing Ugly (sometimes Fat) Foreign Partners by blacksta(m): 11:30am On Apr 18, 2009
Please correct me if i am wrong, I noticed that a lot of 9ja men like to marry very big and fat white women while the ugliest of white men marries the most beautiful of all black women  - lean, fit , toned up and Juicy. I know some uncles and a friend of mine who all fall into this catergory.  You need to see my uncle( average build) wife. (  Very Big)  in my head i always say is this man suffering from eye problem
Re: Why 9ja Man Like Choosing Ugly (sometimes Fat) Foreign Partners by VGA: 12:43pm On Apr 18, 2009
I agree with you
Re: Why 9ja Man Like Choosing Ugly (sometimes Fat) Foreign Partners by yme1(f): 12:49pm On Apr 18, 2009
shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy
interesting
Re: Why 9ja Man Like Choosing Ugly (sometimes Fat) Foreign Partners by VGA: 12:56pm On Apr 18, 2009
Blacksta, you know what when I saw this topic I was laughing because the same I also have some frineds with Fat white ladies, just dont why but seems is for them to get their papers and then they quit
Re: Why 9ja Man Like Choosing Ugly (sometimes Fat) Foreign Partners by brutal(m): 1:00pm On Apr 18, 2009
so,what's wrong with that?
blacksta:

Please correct me if i am wrong, I noticed that a lot of 9ja men like to marry very big and fat white women while the ugliest of white men marries the most beautiful of all black women - lean, fit , toned up and Juicy. I know some uncles and a friend of mine who all fall into this catergory. You need to see my uncle wife. ( Very Big) in my head i always say is this man suffering from eye problem
Re: Why 9ja Man Like Choosing Ugly (sometimes Fat) Foreign Partners by blacksta(m): 1:54pm On Apr 18, 2009
brutal:

so,what's wrong with that?

I dont have a problem with any race. what confuses me that  - white men always go for the best of black ladies .

Re: Why 9ja Man Like Choosing Ugly (sometimes Fat) Foreign Partners by ladybam(f): 2:28pm On Apr 18, 2009
@ post

maybe,na wetin d race 4 paper dey cos!
Re: Why 9ja Man Like Choosing Ugly (sometimes Fat) Foreign Partners by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 18, 2009
@ Poster

I WONDER oooo! I noticed this too! Even if you dey pursue paper! find better white chick! not one FAT ASS!
Re: Why 9ja Man Like Choosing Ugly (sometimes Fat) Foreign Partners by iwefactria: 2:58pm On Apr 18, 2009
lady bam:

@ post

maybe,na wetin d race 4 paper dey cos!

not maybe that is exactly wht happen and since they knew rite from day 1 their intention(is not gonna last) so it doesnt matter to them paper na paper and it will be nice if there fatty mama is not 45yrs old and the guy 28yrs.
Re: Why 9ja Man Like Choosing Ugly (sometimes Fat) Foreign Partners by Treetop20(m): 2:58pm On Apr 18, 2009
the ugly fat ones are the only ones
who will date them. the hot ones rarely do
cheesy
Re: Why 9ja Man Like Choosing Ugly (sometimes Fat) Foreign Partners by net123: 3:58pm On Apr 18, 2009
The truth is so simple, the fatter or uglier, the easier to catch and besides, fat and ugly women are far more caring than slicky ones and they can and are ready to sacrifies their very all just to keep the relationship alive, naija men r very smart!
Re: Why 9ja Man Like Choosing Ugly (sometimes Fat) Foreign Partners by coolboy100(m): 6:01pm On Apr 18, 2009
net123:

The truth is so simple, the fatter or uglier, the easier to catch and besides, fat and ugly women are far more caring than slicky ones and they can and are ready to sacrifies their very all just to keep the relationship alive, naija men r very smart!
you have said it all SMART.
Re: Why 9ja Man Like Choosing Ugly (sometimes Fat) Foreign Partners by Orikinla(m): 6:20pm On Apr 18, 2009
blacksta:

Please correct me if i am wrong, I noticed that a lot of 9ja men like to marry very big and fat white women while the ugliest of white men marries the most beautiful of all black women - lean, fit , toned up and Juicy. I know some uncles and a friend of mine who all fall into this catergory. You need to see my uncle( average build) wife. ( Very Big) in my head i always say is this man suffering from eye problem

They are Green Card wives or the Nigerian men do not have the balls to date and marry beautiful brilliant White women.
Re: Why 9ja Man Like Choosing Ugly (sometimes Fat) Foreign Partners by IFELEKE(m): 6:21pm On Apr 18, 2009
@Poster,
Isn't It Obvious?
Re: Why 9ja Man Like Choosing Ugly (sometimes Fat) Foreign Partners by nene1: 6:48pm On Apr 18, 2009
@ blacksta you are very right. white men go for the best of black ladies (iman).

also white women definitely go for the best of black men. it bothers me that when blacks make it big they always go for whites even when they can find a black person who is much better than the white person they are with now. sometimes maybe it's wrong to feel this way, but i feel like whites like to take away our best people. it would be nice to see rich and successful black-black couples more often like (Will and Jaidah).
Re: Why 9ja Man Like Choosing Ugly (sometimes Fat) Foreign Partners by nene1: 6:50pm On Apr 18, 2009
are there any african models who don't have white boyfriends? naomi, iman, alek wek, and i can't beleive patricia oluchi too? damn. we black women complain that white women like to take the successful black men, but I must admit that a lot of successful black women also like to go for white men too. it just happens more often with black men. i have never seen an african model with an AFRICAN boyfriend.
Re: Why 9ja Man Like Choosing Ugly (sometimes Fat) Foreign Partners by blacksta(m): 8:55pm On Apr 18, 2009
I know a few who have done it for paper but does that make lose your sense of appreciating correct white babe a lot of them are unhappy. I wish i could post my uncle wife picture. she is three time his size. sometimes i think he got eye problem
Re: Why 9ja Man Like Choosing Ugly (sometimes Fat) Foreign Partners by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 18, 2009
hehehe, because the pretty ones won't look their way tongue
Re: Why 9ja Man Like Choosing Ugly (sometimes Fat) Foreign Partners by jalether(m): 9:48pm On Apr 18, 2009
maybe the white women have a better personaity, its not base on race or looks alone

majority of black women esp in the US and UK thinks the world revolves around them

tangibles ( e.g personality, paper, status) plus looks equals perfect women regardless of the race

just my 2 cents
Re: Why 9ja Man Like Choosing Ugly (sometimes Fat) Foreign Partners by SweetT1: 9:58pm On Apr 18, 2009
@Poster

They are not fat, just big boned.
Re: Why 9ja Man Like Choosing Ugly (sometimes Fat) Foreign Partners by Treetop20(m): 10:00pm On Apr 18, 2009
the word big boned doesn't exist
just something fat people use to make themselves
feel better
Re: Why 9ja Man Like Choosing Ugly (sometimes Fat) Foreign Partners by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 18, 2009
Treetop20:

feel better

Lol
Re: Why 9ja Man Like Choosing Ugly (sometimes Fat) Foreign Partners by tope2000(f): 10:03pm On Apr 18, 2009
This topic has already been discussed cool
Re: Why 9ja Man Like Choosing Ugly (sometimes Fat) Foreign Partners by SweetT1: 10:06pm On Apr 18, 2009
Treetop20:

feel better

Ok, does plus sizes makes you happy?
Re: Why 9ja Man Like Choosing Ugly (sometimes Fat) Foreign Partners by Treetop20(m): 10:08pm On Apr 18, 2009
Sweet T:

how about fat? grin
Re: Why 9ja Man Like Choosing Ugly (sometimes Fat) Foreign Partners by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 18, 2009
Sweet T:

Taiye is "big boned"no pun intended . . . .oma se. grin grin
Re: Why 9ja Man Like Choosing Ugly (sometimes Fat) Foreign Partners by SweetT1: 10:09pm On Apr 18, 2009
Treetop20:

how about fat? grin

As in fat ass?
Re: Why 9ja Man Like Choosing Ugly (sometimes Fat) Foreign Partners by Treetop20(m): 10:10pm On Apr 18, 2009
Sweet T:

As in fat ass?
more like over weight, fat
hit the gym and work that fat off
Re: Why 9ja Man Like Choosing Ugly (sometimes Fat) Foreign Partners by brutal(m): 10:10pm On Apr 18, 2009
it still depends on what u guys mean by fat.fat have grade or level.i personal go 4 beautiful fat girls with curves because i naturally have passion 4 them.some guys don't have a choice,but i don't blame them.some go 4 cripple and old women.
Re: Why 9ja Man Like Choosing Ugly (sometimes Fat) Foreign Partners by SweetT1: 10:13pm On Apr 18, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

Taiye is "big boned"no pun intended . . . .oma se. grin grin

Yeah real big boned, i hit 350 lbs last week. Too much Baby back ribs, 1/4 pound Texas cheeseburgers, grilled stuffed burritos e.t.c with 2 liter diet dr pepper. everyday routine. LOL grin grin grin
Re: Why 9ja Man Like Choosing Ugly (sometimes Fat) Foreign Partners by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 18, 2009
Sweet T:

Yeah real big boned, i hit 350 lbs last week. Too much Baby back ribs, 1/4 pound Texas cheeseburgers, grilled stuffed burritos e.t.c with 2 liter diet dr pepper. everyday routine. LOL grin grin grin
rotflmao. . . .last time I saw your pix, you looked like you were clocking 345. . . .now I can just imagine!

Sofrey sofrey na. . . .oya, come and use my school gym cheesy cheesy
Re: Why 9ja Man Like Choosing Ugly (sometimes Fat) Foreign Partners by SweetT1: 10:22pm On Apr 18, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

rotflmao. . . .last time I saw your pix, you looked like you were clocking 345. . . .now I can just imagine!

Sofrey sofrey na. . . .oya, come and use my school gym cheesy cheesy

Yeah the pic i took last night wouldn't even fit the frame, so i thought , what the heck, why not drink some more diet dr pepper and a couple fat free cheeseburgers. and i noticed that i lost 2 lbs this morning, so i'm back to 348lbs. good progress.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help!!! He Is Driving Me Crazy! / Top 20 Things Men Want Women To Do Inrelationships / 10 Things Women Find Unattractive About Men But Won’t Tell Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.