Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Help I Am 30 And I Need A Woman In My Life - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help I Am 30 And I Need A Woman In My Life (3398 Views)

For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 / When A Girl Is 30, And Living With Her Married Brother & His Wife / Kenyan Man Forced To Have Sex With A Woman In Public (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help I Am 30 And I Need A Woman In My Life by gabinogem(m): 5:11am On Sep 29, 2015
ivyT:

morrafukka..*lolz
wink
Re: Help I Am 30 And I Need A Woman In My Life by mimicious(f): 5:27am On Sep 29, 2015
Do u have mouth odour? If no, then go for deliverance. With all u have mentioned and u don't have a lady. That's weird.

1 Like

Re: Help I Am 30 And I Need A Woman In My Life by uchman(m): 5:41am On Sep 29, 2015
mimicious:
Do u have mouth odour? If no, then go for deliverance. With all u have mentioned and u don't have a lady. That's weird.

So not having a woman,
Could be something of deliverance?

Just hearing this for the first time...
Re: Help I Am 30 And I Need A Woman In My Life by mimicious(f): 5:45am On Sep 29, 2015
uchman:

So not having a woman,
Could be something of deliverance?

Just hearing this for the first time...

Yes it is. Man u comfortable and u are not having a lady to call ur own. With the number of available ladies haba
Re: Help I Am 30 And I Need A Woman In My Life by oscarlloyd(m): 6:30am On Sep 29, 2015
cocoberry:
*walks in majestically *
I love ur signatory message... It's inspiring
Re: Help I Am 30 And I Need A Woman In My Life by oscarlloyd(m): 6:32am On Sep 29, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Op, here comes your woman..

So cry no more
Re: Help I Am 30 And I Need A Woman In My Life by oscarlloyd(m): 6:36am On Sep 29, 2015
nickkylawve:
eaya oya forward ur CV nd ur bnk accnt details to me ASAP cry
hehe, bank account details... He needs a woman in his life not a girl for a night grin
Re: Help I Am 30 And I Need A Woman In My Life by oscarlloyd(m): 6:45am On Sep 29, 2015
My little advice for u bro.... PRAYER AND FASTING.. if all the instances u gave are true then some people are somewhere fanning demselves wiv ur pics... angry
Re: Help I Am 30 And I Need A Woman In My Life by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 29, 2015
Hmm wachu talkn abt sef?
oscarlloyd:
hehe, bank account details... He needs a woman in his life not a girl for a night grin
Re: Help I Am 30 And I Need A Woman In My Life by oscarlloyd(m): 6:55am On Sep 29, 2015
nickkylawve:
Hmm wachu talkn abt sef?
wondering why u'll need his bank details noni... What if he lies to get ur attention?
Re: Help I Am 30 And I Need A Woman In My Life by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 29, 2015
oscarlloyd:
wondering why u'll need his bank details noni... What if he lies to get ur attention?
then I fake love 4 him grin
Re: Help I Am 30 And I Need A Woman In My Life by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 29, 2015
nickkylawve:
cheesy Then he fakes fukc for u smiley
Re: Help I Am 30 And I Need A Woman In My Life by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 29, 2015
Then I fakes kids 4 him grin
pinceprinz:

cheesy Then he fakes fukc for u smiley

1 Like

Re: Help I Am 30 And I Need A Woman In My Life by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 29, 2015
nickkylawve:
Then I fakes kids 4 him grin
cheesy badt badt girl grin
Re: Help I Am 30 And I Need A Woman In My Life by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 29, 2015
When last did you go for dental check up? Halitosis a.k.a mouth odour is a big turnoff for ladies. The sad thing is you won't know if you have it. Just check yourself well. Even me wey nova hammer still get bae like Ishilove wey dey trip for me. The Lord will help yo ministry
Re: Help I Am 30 And I Need A Woman In My Life by Mhizizzy(f): 8:12am On Sep 29, 2015
How much are you earning..
I might want to send an application

Just kidding...
For d mofos dah mite want to quote me
Re: Help I Am 30 And I Need A Woman In My Life by cocoberry(f): 9:31pm On Sep 29, 2015
Thank u! tongue

oscarlloyd:
I love ur signatory message... It's inspiring
Re: Help I Am 30 And I Need A Woman In My Life by oscarlloyd(m): 10:07pm On Sep 29, 2015
nickkylawve:
fake love me abeg grin tongue
Re: Help I Am 30 And I Need A Woman In My Life by oscarlloyd(m): 10:53pm On Sep 29, 2015
cocoberry:
Thank u! tongue

what can one do to be ur friend?
Re: Help I Am 30 And I Need A Woman In My Life by Bernoulli01(m): 10:55pm On Sep 29, 2015
Sometimes delay in marriage can make us to be matured in thoughts and wisdom. Well just pray to God and I believe he will direct you to your life partner
Re: Help I Am 30 And I Need A Woman In My Life by nanalady(f): 11:18pm On Sep 29, 2015
Slimzjoe:
Man, Stop Keeping Bushy Hair, By 300# Deodorant and use...make sure you shave your Arm_pit well too....Try to wash your Clothes Once they're Stained.....
Stop being too Stingy

I swear, Things will be better grin

grin...lmao
Re: Help I Am 30 And I Need A Woman In My Life by kannymoore(m): 6:48am On Sep 30, 2015
Mcslize:
jeson06 my little advise to you:

I can only deduce one thing in you. It is either you act too desperate when you meet a particular girl you like or you ask them out too quick.

Asking a girl out is a process and an Art.
You must follow the rule or you get bounced by any girl you come across.
Girls easily fall in love these days with a constant communication with a guy. The fact that you ain't lacking in other aspect like dressing very neatly, having a good job and every other preliminary attributes have gotten half of the job done.

However, you need to follow these rules:

Meet>>Create Rapport>>Attract>>Close

Lets look at the above 4 rules.

First you meet a woman. It simply means that you caught sight of a woman either on the road, in the cinema, in the market, in a fast food restaurant and without mincing words you like her appearance which could also be referred to as love at first sight and you advanced to approaching her within 3 seconds of caughting sight of her.

On getting to where she is, you approach her and create a rapport with her.
When you meet a woman for the first time all you should think of is striking a fruitful casual conversation with her which can also be refers to as a rapport.

If your conversation ain't centered on casual talks at the initial stage of meeting a woman, she may feel uncomfortable getting along with you. Make ur conversation casual and interesting.
At a point throw some hilarious jokes here and there to make her laugh.

If you can make a woman laugh at the initial stage of meeting her for the first time, 3 quarter of the job is already done leading you to the 3rd stage.

Attraction; this is the stage where you build attraction in her mind. You must have been calling her and you must have known much about her. Here comes the attraction stage where you will play with her just like you are playing with your younger sister.

When you play with your younger sister , what do you normally do? You tease her making her laugh. You make fun of her. That is the mindset you should possess. At a point, you compliment her while teasing her. In no time she will get attracted to you. And when a girl is attracted to you , she will invest in you.

How does a woman invest in a man?
By calling on the phone, asking about your well being, feeling concern about you. If she is doing all that or atleast doing two out of the listed ones, she is already investing deeply in you and at this point don't make the mistake of confessing your love to her other wise you will have yourself to be blamed. Rather take things to the next level by closing the deal. By closing the deal, we simply means first inviting her over to your House which she won't turn down cuz she is already attracted to you.

How do you close a deal with a lady? We ain't referring to a contract deal here. We meant getting physical with her. How?

S/e/x? Not realy what you think. A kiss could be ok to close the deal. S/e/x should be the last thing.

Don't act desperate and don't ask for the kiss before giving her. While you act gentle around her don't forget to also act dominant when she is around . But before that involve her in some casual talks then graduate to teasing and end up in romantic talks with her for maximum result.
And always watch out for her body language to be able to tell when to go for the kiss. When you kiss her, be the first to withdraw. That will get her wanting more but don't grant her access yet. Invole her in another series of talks then go for another round of kiss then withdraw after some what that seems like 30seconds. Just alternate it to the point she can't control herslef. But do not go beyond that. Watch out for her next visit she will be fully prepare before coming as you have already planted some intimacy.u.a.l attraction in her Head and have made her wanting for more kiss.

But in all, once u close a deal with a girl and have done that with her 3 to 4 times. Then u can officailly ask her to be ur girlfriend and believe me she will accept u without declining.

:::NIGGA:::

..... YOU ARE BLESSED!
Re: Help I Am 30 And I Need A Woman In My Life by Mcslize: 1:59pm On Sep 30, 2015
kannymoore:

:::NIGGA:::

..... YOU ARE BLESSED!
lol tnx man
Re: Help I Am 30 And I Need A Woman In My Life by grad2012(f): 4:20pm On Sep 30, 2015
Don't worry I will help u find a very good gal but u don't have pics na embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Really The Essence Of Sex In A Relationship??? / Help! I'm Tired Of "Same Style" My Side Chick Won't Give A BJ Or Doggie / FUN; If You Were Rescuing Everyone Here From A.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.