Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Murder Grammar Here (feel Free To Tabon Here) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Murder Grammar Here (feel Free To Tabon Here) (3757 Views)

Why I Speak Big, Big Grammar - Hon. Obahiagbon / Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, / Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Murder Grammar Here (feel Free To Tabon Here) by PERVERT9: 11:50am On Apr 18, 2009
I doesnt know why we nigerians attached importances to speaking english language when we has our own language like hausa igbo yoruba and so on and so fought,the white people cannot speaking our language in nigeria and they are not killing theirself so why does we has to kill ourself because of oyinbo language afterall english is not money,let us nigerians be prouding proud of our language by speaking it everytime even when we spoke with oyinbo people,i doesnt like it when we are shying shy to speaks our language in nigeria,oyinbo people is proud of their language anywhere anytime,so let us be prouding proud of our own to,so my dear people let us be free to kill grammar anywhere anytime, GRAMMAR NO BE MONEY TABON MEN

Idea is what is need.
Re: Murder Grammar Here (feel Free To Tabon Here) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 18, 2009
What were you taughting us hear?
Re: Murder Grammar Here (feel Free To Tabon Here) by biina: 3:52pm On Apr 18, 2009
<puts on kevlar suit, and grabs his 'ayeta' (bendel insurance). Makes mental note to self - one does not bring a knife to a gunfight > grin

1. Idea is need
2. one, two, three, both of you, follow me
3. (Teacher talking to a student) Bring your note, let me see if you copy down correct.
4. STOP MAKING NOISE!!!
5. Reverse backward

<goes off to read posts of certain NLers for more 'great quotes'>

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Murder Grammar Here (feel Free To Tabon Here) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 18, 2009
i see you here and i see you there, are you twice?
Re: Murder Grammar Here (feel Free To Tabon Here) by asha80(m): 10:10pm On Apr 18, 2009
I can hear the smell.
Re: Murder Grammar Here (feel Free To Tabon Here) by biina: 1:52am On Apr 19, 2009
I like the new BMW M3 E93 incomplete.
Re: Murder Grammar Here (feel Free To Tabon Here) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 19, 2009
You peoples has starting again! Why is Nigeria poeples no like to speaks gooder engrish every times. Ehn? tongue
Re: Murder Grammar Here (feel Free To Tabon Here) by Iranoladun(f): 5:08pm On Apr 19, 2009
Who build all these gada? cann't you see?
Re: Murder Grammar Here (feel Free To Tabon Here) by dgreatrock(m): 11:08am On Apr 23, 2009
well since you insist that i must murder grammer here, i know it is not play that we are, but fight we is undecided
Re: Murder Grammar Here (feel Free To Tabon Here) by keyne(f): 12:06pm On Apr 23, 2009
AH!!!!see the type of nonsense grammar u guys r spoken shocked shocked shocked,anyways,come to my school and i would taught u correction grammar. grin grin grin wink wink
Re: Murder Grammar Here (feel Free To Tabon Here) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 23, 2009
grin whc kind grammer are u pple spoken,i advises u 2 speaks gooder english cheesy
Re: Murder Grammar Here (feel Free To Tabon Here) by dgreatrock(m): 1:04pm On Apr 23, 2009
look here, if com-in here to insulate us, better grrrout or else i go calling bingo to bite your yansh. (Hi hi haha) Bangs the desk with fists, lmao
Re: Murder Grammar Here (feel Free To Tabon Here) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 23, 2009
grin wat is dis guy talks about,hup is wasnt my yansh u wanted 2 bitten,taketh time oh makes i no raba u. grin
Re: Murder Grammar Here (feel Free To Tabon Here) by hoeyeadoe: 11:08pm On Apr 23, 2009
of cos. i'm love dis tins.

Shall I bringz some more on? Is like, Me making a blow of gramma,

Has you eva meet sm1 who makes a changes in your life, somebody yu can embraces? has you?
Re: Murder Grammar Here (feel Free To Tabon Here) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 23, 2009
cheesy cheesy ehn brings it on,we will waited 4u,yes i have meet a person dat changes my life
Re: Murder Grammar Here (feel Free To Tabon Here) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 23, 2009
@keyne
Where is your schools so that i can be comes to take gooder lectureses.?
@hoeyeod, Yes i thought i have meet som1 whose is an embodiments of goodies.
Re: Murder Grammar Here (feel Free To Tabon Here) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 23, 2009
@keyne
Where is your schools so that i can be comes to take gooder lectureses.?
@hoeyeod, Yes i thought i have meet som1 whose is an embodiments of goodies.
Re: Murder Grammar Here (feel Free To Tabon Here) by 190: 8:12pm On Apr 24, 2009
hisses and drives off thread
Re: Murder Grammar Here (feel Free To Tabon Here) by hoeyeadoe: 8:24pm On Apr 24, 2009
ok guys!!! fair enuf, itz so fery easy to kill gramma n language n we willn't hesitate to does just dat efen amidst cohesion n consent.

More important is the fact that I am joyfullest that most of you have meet sm1 you can all embraces n sm1 tat can make a changes in your life.

I have too. I'm invited him to NL and we should soon started our very own romantic tread.

In the mean time guys, pliz, continue to make a blow of gramma.
Re: Murder Grammar Here (feel Free To Tabon Here) by Pataki: 12:04am On Apr 25, 2009
@ posestar,

pliz korreshun ur grammer. it is 'grammer' not 'grammar'. Did they not teaching you grammer in school? Why is typing nonsense here. You is a olodo, if u can write proper grammer at all.
Re: Murder Grammar Here (feel Free To Tabon Here) by dgreatrock(m): 9:40pm On Apr 26, 2009
why are you talking like that naw? you are wronging the matter
Re: Murder Grammar Here (feel Free To Tabon Here) by duabba: 10:10pm On Apr 29, 2009
<Visit thread, fall on knees, weep for Nigeria>
Re: Murder Grammar Here (feel Free To Tabon Here) by hoeyeadoe: 2:12am On Apr 30, 2009
And I'm just wonders why the shakes of head,
Re: Murder Grammar Here (feel Free To Tabon Here) by Gettolove(m): 3:44pm On Apr 30, 2009
my neigbour knocced my door, he said, DID YOU HAVE MATCHES
Re: Murder Grammar Here (feel Free To Tabon Here) by dominique(f): 4:40pm On Apr 30, 2009
duabba:

<Visit thread, fall on knees, weep for Nigeria>

why are you wept for Nigeria, beta got up to your feet.
Re: Murder Grammar Here (feel Free To Tabon Here) by deb(m): 5:12pm On Apr 30, 2009
what is the think at the back of this thought
Re: Murder Grammar Here (feel Free To Tabon Here) by duabba: 6:49pm On Apr 30, 2009
dominique:

why are you wept for Nigeria, beta got up to your feet.

My Sister, I cannot fit shout. I try tanda gidigba but the shots from una mouth (fellow NLanders) dey keep me on my knees, as I dey try take cover!! cry cry cry

O Seun, MAKE THEM STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Murder Grammar Here (feel Free To Tabon Here) by hoeyeadoe: 7:31pm On Apr 30, 2009
I!!! efery 1. I just lof to knows you guy are gr8. one luf siblings.
Re: Murder Grammar Here (feel Free To Tabon Here) by Nobody: 2:09am On May 02, 2009
ROTFLMAO!!! grin grin grin grin

Nigerya[b]m[/b]s are so talenting, no doubt.
Re: Murder Grammar Here (feel Free To Tabon Here) by philip0906(m): 3:50pm On May 02, 2009
Kai!who spakes all thise grammers i am read on nairaland?after u peoples will b claims 2 get 270 in ur JAMB!mcheeew
Re: Murder Grammar Here (feel Free To Tabon Here) by Secretz(f): 9:06pm On May 02, 2009
Rofl @ thread

Pleeze know smokin of india hem!
Re: Murder Grammar Here (feel Free To Tabon Here) by Foxybone(m): 10:21pm On May 03, 2009
what are you said when you are spoke?! can't you spoken simple correction english. I just can't fit blame you!!! grin tongue shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Interior Designing - Help Me Change My Bedroom / Nairaland Featured On Yahoo Homepage / Top 10 Cruelest Things You Can Do To Someone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.