Stats: 3,149,773 members, 7,806,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees (99269 Views)

Buhari's Health Not As Terrible As Speculated — Presidency / Ministerial List : See Speculated Portfolios Of Ministers / See List Of Speculated Nominees: Ministerial List (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by bqlekan(m): 12:02am On Sep 29, 2015
rhema4u:

El Hadji Diouf - Minister of Defense (Internal)
Gattuso - Minister of Defense (External)

Yeah Eric Cantona smiley United
in will prefer Eric cantona as minister of defence.. he holds blackbelt in kungfu grin
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by AmakaDNBStories(f): 12:04am On Sep 29, 2015
Soludo be anyi grin grin grin

Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by alexlee50: 12:05am On Sep 29, 2015
agarawu23:
grin No barcanista name?

Well, I am not surprised because i know baba can't work with criminals and liars.
are u insinuating barcanista is a criminal and a liar? Because he has a different view from u? Or because he is bold and articulate and u are not intelligent enough to counter his views?

Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 29, 2015
bqlekan:
in will prefer Eric cantona as minister of defence.. he holds blackbelt in kungfu grin

El Hadji Diouf will be Personal BodyGuard or Head of Security Presidential Villa

Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by bqlekan(m): 12:08am On Sep 29, 2015
rhema4u:

El Hadji Diouf will be Personal BodyGuard or Head of Security Presidential Villa
Guy, I swear dem go ban us now grin

Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by mikolo80: 12:11am On Sep 29, 2015
helinues:
Barely 48 hours to September 30, the deadline given by President Muhammadu Buhari, to release the list of his long-awaited ministerial nominees, the social media was again abuzz on Monday, with a list of politicians and technocrats who are speculated to make the ministerial nominees to be sent to the Senate tomorrow.

However, this list is not an official list from the Presidency. Again, this is not likely the real list because some names such as that of Dr Kayode Fayemi, Femi Falana and Engineer Segun Oni are all from Ekiti State. According to the constitution, the President must appoint a minister from each state.

Here is the list:

Prof. Tam David West
Femi Falana (SAN)
Lt.-Gen. Abdulrahman Dambazu (rtd)
Prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola
Wale Edun
Abubakar Malami (SAN).
Mrs. Ifueko Omoigui-Okaru
Chief Bode Mustapha
Engineer Segun Oni
Dr Kayode Fayemi
Dr. Abba Ruma
Chief Kanu Agabi
Donald Duke
Babatunde Raji Fashola
Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi
Rotimi Akeredolu
Rabiu Musa Kwankwanso
Festus Odimegwu
Engineer Funsho Kupolokun
Yinka Folashade Oredola
Bisola Adegbenro
Isaiah Danjuma (son of TY Danjuma)
Dele Momodu
Kehinde Lawanson
Chief Bayo Ojo (SAN)
Pat Utomi
Charles Chukwuma Soludo

Meanwhile, as Nigerians await the official announcement from President Buhari:

* Who would you want to be on the list?
* Who would you want removed from the aforementioned names?

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/ministerial-list-see-list-of-speculated-nominees/
why are there more than 7 Yoruba on that list. I'm just saying.and ezekwesili is also missing in action. Abi she de bench in case of injury. although lots of commissions and papaptatajp that she cud serve in
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by Nobody: 12:13am On Sep 29, 2015
Dannyset:
That's ur opinion and not mine. Ur solely entitled to it.
Only if dannyset go reach two for this thread. I love the way you made your point clear.

Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by Nobody: 12:22am On Sep 29, 2015
bqlekan:

Guy, I swear dem go ban us now grin

**whistling and passing**
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by zonax(m): 12:25am On Sep 29, 2015
dunkem21:
My integrity is unshakable ..

..I have creative ideas that will further project Nigeria's image ..

..I am not corrupt, detribalised, and have potentials to positively transform any area assigned to me ..

..Here am I ..send me!

Be it done to us according to our words/desires.

Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by Fearcom(m): 12:37am On Sep 29, 2015
The list is Speculative so....
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by HzRF(m): 12:38am On Sep 29, 2015
agarawu23:
grin No barcanista name?

Well, I am not surprised because i know baba can't work with criminals and liars.
Cant see urz tho
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by baloney: 12:42am On Sep 29, 2015
kk
his their next page/next list.
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by Emperorone(m): 12:50am On Sep 29, 2015
cybertuns:
***List of noise makers***

Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by nationwide1(m): 12:55am On Sep 29, 2015
agarawu23:
grin No barcanista name?

Why you de show your ignorance easily na? Abi na joke?

You call Bacarnista criminal?
Do you know T. Y. Danjuma?

With names like that on Baba's list, any sane Nigerian with good sense of history knows that Baba is never ready to fight corruption.

What he is doing now is a camouflage and a flash in the pan.

Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by Pidggin(f): 12:58am On Sep 29, 2015
bugzbunny:

Islamists hv only one place for women...on the bed

So true, especially Northern Islamists.

Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by Nobody: 1:00am On Sep 29, 2015
bugzbunny:
If Ngige and Onuh don't make this list.... undecided
We wail for them grin cry

Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by Spybradd: 1:18am On Sep 29, 2015
agarawu23:
grin No barcanista name?
CRIMINALS AND LIARS LIKE AMAECHI and that MOHAMED LYING
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by pleiades45: 1:44am On Sep 29, 2015
mikolo80:
why are there more than 7 Yoruba on that list. I'm just saying.and ezekwesili is also missing in action. Abi she de bench in case of injury. although lots of commissions and papaptatajp that she cud serve in
yoruba doing big thangs. dont hate. congratulate. truth be told yoruba is the most intelligent tribe in nigeria. hausa is the bravest, yoruba is the most intelligent and igbo is the most loquacious and pugnacious

Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by HOTWATER(m): 1:50am On Sep 29, 2015
LIST OF NOISE MAKERS

Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by ohosi4real(m): 1:59am On Sep 29, 2015
Register on this link and send your link to people and earn 5 dollars per link when it's up to 300,dollars you apply for bailout out, you will be paid 300 dollars through western union it's real http://PayRefe.com/?ref=63116
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by FlyboyZee: 2:11am On Sep 29, 2015
helinues:
Barely 48 hours to September 30, the deadline given by President Muhammadu Buhari, to release the list of his long-awaited ministerial nominees, the social media was again abuzz on Monday, with a list of politicians and technocrats who are speculated to make the ministerial nominees to be sent to the Senate tomorrow.

However, this list is not an official list from the Presidency. Again, this is not likely the real list because some names such as that of Dr Kayode Fayemi, Femi Falana and Engineer Segun Oni are all from Ekiti State. According to the constitution, the President must appoint a minister from each state.

Here is the list:

Prof. Tam David West
Femi Falana (SAN)
Wale Edun
Abubakar Malami (SAN).
Chief Bode Mustapha
Engineer Segun Oni
Dr Kayode Fayemi
Dr. Abba Ruma
Chief Kanu Agabi
Donald Duke
Babatunde Raji Fashola
Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi
Rotimi Akeredolu
Rabiu Musa Kwankwanso
Festus Odimegwu
Yinka Folashade Oredola
Bisola Adegbenro
Dele Momodu
Kehinde Lawanson
Chief Bayo Ojo (SAN)
Pat Utomi
Charles Chukwuma Soludo

* Who would you want removed from the aforementioned names?

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/ministerial-list-see-list-of-speculated-nominees/
This is not possible. The Constitution says at least one from each State of the Federation. Some States like Rivers (coloured Blue) and Cross Rivers (in Red colour) have more than one slot while Bayelsa and Benue does not have any...
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by AreaFada2: 2:19am On Sep 29, 2015
Aitee1:
Has the saints landed from heaven already? lipsrsealed

The Saintscraft just seeking permission to land. grin cheesy
Nor be only land, na crashland. cheesy
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by IYANGBALI: 2:42am On Sep 29, 2015
agarawu23:
grin No barcanista name?

hahahaahahahaahaha kai you wicked

Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by IYANGBALI: 2:54am On Sep 29, 2015
helinues:

Here is the list:

Prof. Tam David West
Femi Falana (SAN)
Wale Edun
Abubakar Malami (SAN).
Chief Bode Mustapha
Engineer Seun Osewa
Dr Kayode Fayemi
Dr. Abba Ruma
Chief Kanu Agabi
Donald Duke
Babatunde Raji Fashola
Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi
Madam rokiatu Fokosere
Rabiu Musa Kwankwanso
Festus Odimegwu
Yinka Folashade Oredola
Alhaja vickyrotex okowunmi
Dele Momodu
Kehinde Lawanson
Chief Bayo Ojo (SAN)
Pat Utomi
Pa Chukwudi44

* Who would you want removed from the aforementioned names
the lord has answered our prayers
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by okey4reel(m): 2:58am On Sep 29, 2015
Dannyset:
I won't believe this until Women are included in that list. Rubbish.
The women that was in GEJ cabinet wat did they achieve or deliver? abeg if this guys can perform wat do we need women for, women my foot

Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by opribo(m): 3:05am On Sep 29, 2015
If this is the list that has taken this govt 6months to come up with then there is no work done There is nothing new I only see a recycling of old brigade and a settlement of cronies and same old noise makers.
Be that as it may but I think this list further gives credence to the fact that no meaningful progress can be achieved with this bunch.

Successful but silent businessmen and technocrats abound in Nigeria. Their skills not to be utilized, ideally people the president need a young men in their 40s and 50s hungry to male a mark and not dead woods in their 60s and 70s that will be sleep walking and slowing down the wheel of progress with their proverbs and experiences in life.
We need vibrant and young people. You can testify this in the actions of the last agric minister and others like him but when you have spent forces like some the ones on that list half the year they are going for one form of medical check up and you can't blame them because their time is past . The brain cant multitask anymore, they can't innovate or be creative just come sit down and sign.. Let them tell us what new ideas they want to bring on board before senate ratifies them.
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by Oguieke(m): 3:13am On Sep 29, 2015
agarawu23:
grin No barcanista name?

so all these people are saints even funsho kopulokun, oyinlola, amechi and so many others there.lets stop deceiving our selves.
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by millionboi(m): 3:14am On Sep 29, 2015
aagarawu23:
grin No barcanista name?

hahahaha....u funy o,who holy 4apc
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by utuk: 3:24am On Sep 29, 2015
then does d so call list represent all the 36 states of the federation?
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by Nobody: 3:44am On Sep 29, 2015
If people like Rotimi, Kwankwaso name is on the real list , then their are no other option than to say the President was busy fooling himself ever since not Nigerians with the so called Saint Ministerial list.
But for now let's wait and see

Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by oz4real83(m): 4:19am On Sep 29, 2015
Dannyset:
I won't believe this until Women are included in that list. Rubbish.
is Ifueko not a woman? Assignment for u!!!

The First Project By Julius Berger In Nigeria 1965 Was In Lagos (Throwback Pic) / Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband / The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos)